Hey! I won't bubble pop because I can't guarantee a rebubble, so you should self-pop it and ask another BN for a rebubble! I'll just point out some things you can improve on Additional Modding.
- After some metadata discussion with Lanturn, the title should be either Yuuhei Satellite (if you wanna follow the Circle path) or senya (if you wanna follow the Vocal path).
- You should remove the comma on the title. The correct title should be Iro wa Nioedo Chirinuru wo.
- Offscreen slider 00:28:401 (1) - on LUNATIC difficulty, as mentioned by Satellite. Consider changing it.
- 00:17:966 - From this section and on, the strong beats/new sections are starting on this particular beat. They should start on a big white tick, not in a small white tick. Consider adding a Timing Point on this white tick.
- I don't recommend stacking notes in Easy/Beginner diffs, they could be very confusing for new players. Keep in mind that these diffs are usually the very first diff someone will ever play in the game. They should be the cleanest diff on the whole mapset, so I'd highly recommend you to change stacks like 00:07:966 (6,1) - and 00:13:184 (2,1) - for a better readability!
- Some circles are with a very inconsistent Distance Snap, such as 00:37:966 (2,3,1) - , 00:38:836 (1,2,3) - and 00:43:619 (2,3,4,1) - . Consider changing them.
- 00:56:227 (1,2,1) - Same as above when I mentioned that you should keep these difficulties as clean as possible. The players aren't expecting this sudden rhythm change. You can just ignore the vocal/blue tick beat since there's a completely readable beat on the white tick and map them instead.
- There are some spacing issues on this diff as well, like this 00:40:575 (3,4) - and 00:33:619 (4,1) - . The spacing is quite different, even though you're following the same ticks.
- 00:08:836 (1) - The Finish on the beginning is quite random here, since you didn't use on 00:10:575 (4,1) - as well. This section is very soft and calm, you shouldn't use such a strong Finish like this. Plus, this difficulty and LUNATIC are the only diffs where you used a finish on this section.
- 00:29:706 (1) - I'm not sure about the blue/red/white tick mix on this section. In my opinion, you should keep the notes only on white and red ticks. You're mixing them a lot, letting the diff inconsistent and less readable. You can mix these rhythms on Hard diffs, they're more appropriated there instead of in a Easy/Normal difficulty. 00:45:793 (1,2) - This is completely readable tho, you can keep it!
- Shouldn't you keep the stack leniency among the diffs consistent? I couldn't understand why the stack leniency here is lower :c
- Again, I could notice some spacing issues. You used a lot of jumps on the beginning 00:04:488 (3,4,5,6) - , a calm part, but you used a lot of antijumps on the kiai 01:03:184 (5,6,7,8,1) - , and this section on the kiai is a lot stronger than the beginning. You should add jumps on the kiai and antijumps on the beginning.