forum

osu! WP for windows phone

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lumirexia
@t0rmenti0n

Already tried with pocket file manager, still doesn't work :\ try all of my beatmap on PC and skydrive, not work too
maybe something is wrong with my phone :c
btw thanks :D
Kiciuk

t0rmenti0n wrote:

I am getting this error when loading two specific OSZ files. Here's the links that I'm having issues with.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/26932
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/4081

Kiciuk
New update
fixed:
multiple background loading
spinner
MAXG764
I haven't been able to open a single map from my SD card. I recompressed the beatmaps into .osz files like it said to on the Osu WP page
> http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!wp < but I got an error message for every map. Osu no Daijobu?!!!

Nvm, I compressed as .rar and not .zip :P

I have just run into an actual problem... most of my beatmaps from my SD are not showing up in Osu WP. (only 50/183 appear)
Is there a limit to how many beatmaps I can have on my phone?
blozzee
I believe this latest update happened to screw up the beat sync of my downloaded beatmaps. Maybe the game have this auto sync feature instead which doesn't help at all. Doesn't matter what number of offset you put, its hardly noticeable on the adjustment you made. Also, I don't really like this bar offset adjustment, why can't it have an additional button to increase/decrease by one point so I can input exact number I want? Played this on Lumia520 btw.
Tonnie123
Please make it also support lumia 610, now I can't play OSU while I can't use my pc this is really shit so please I am begging you make it available for lumia 610 also!!!!!!! :cry: :o
Ludhriq_old
After the exams while the winter (damn college xP) break I might be able to help! depending of the language in which is coded, but I can grantee that if anyone sends me the strings format I can translate them all in the blink of an eye to spanish in order to get more language support if wanted.

Nice work!

Regards!

PS: Nokia Lumia 620 wp8 user didn't updated yet... just in case it matters lol
legoboyii
Okay people, look there are two working ways to get songs (custom packed osz files won't work)
1 Use Onedrive, upload the osz files to your onedrive (aka SkyDrive)
Open the file from your phone via the OneDrive app, will automatically open it on Osu!WP
Wait a while till it says 'Success' in a notification on the top of your screen
. Rinse and repeat for multiple songs.
2 Use UC Browser which allows you to save files and list them on a download menu
Open this website from the browser, log in, look for the song you want, download it
Head to the Downloads page, select the osz you downloaded, will open Osu and add the song
. In a similar manner to OneDrive, wait till success. Rinse and repeat.

If there are other methods feel free to list them. Runs great on my Lumia 521
Works on 8.1.1
Hope it will work on Windows (Phone) 10
power007
why nobody cares about off timing? every song has own offset, by default installed 40 ms but it's not enough for all songs and this causes some delays..
rizqovich
So many windows phone user confuse about how to download/add song to OSU! for wp...

i just copy and paste the beatmaps from my pc... I always download beatmaps via PC... Coz download beatmap via ur phone, u just wasting ur time.. LoL

btw, i'm rizqa from indonesia... I'm using Lumia 625 (lumia amber, windows 8.0)
SameerJain
can anyone help meh wid dis error
I can't log in even with correct attributes. Anyone else is having dis prob...???.......

Pls help I can't play OSU! regularly on my PC cause I am out of my hometown for higher studies......
And thanx for making OSU! on WP

I am currently having Nokia Lumia 525 with windows phone 8.1[Cyan]
Tiramisu Star
I can't log in :( :( :(
legoboyii
You can't login with your normal Osu account, you have to make a new one for this app.
Suschy
So Awesome *_* It's like a dream for the Windowsphone xD
Trevathewise
I keep getting errors when trying to open files for osu! I don't know why. They are in .osz format and still don't work....
Hiyateh-D3
Cool! , i have a friend who has a Windows Phone. i might make him try this out. (since he doesnt have a speaker on his PC osu!) BTW mind if i ask what does it require? (specs, etc.) for it to run on a windows phone?
DivineGod

power007 wrote:

why nobody cares about off timing? every song has own offset, by default installed 40 ms but it's not enough for all songs and this causes some delays..
yeah, same question here, everytime i play, i must adjust it the timing to get it right >:( (on WP 7.8 Lumia 900)
TungNaruto
dow best map ???
Debaniya-n
why cant i use the online feature? I cant log in or even register
flash

Devane Flash wrote:

Pretty sure the guy that made this has abandoned this...
Debaniya-n

Flashwave wrote:

Devane Flash wrote:

Pretty sure the guy that made this has abandoned this...
Yeah, i think so, What a shame... :|
tkqkr
When I try to read the beatmap from network(like Onedrive, Dropbox), it just show me the search result from Cortana...

And it also being slow when I play the beatmap with video.

update the app PLZ...
lakmipiojeje
This app is awesome, but I would really like to know how do i download skins for it??
iSilly
Brazilian store
JackyTheFox01
Will this port support skins?
CEHS
por favor, cuando se podra compartir la cuenta que tenemos osu! por la pc con nuestro smartphone windowsphone :( seria genial que fuera asi.
Satomi An
how to change skin on osu!WP?
azel1

cxy783670568 wrote:

Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce osu! WP to you all

It has been available on windows phone store for 1 month, and is free after v1.4

There are many special features for the windows phone version, like background music player, live tile , quick link from music hub.
You can sync your osz files with skydrive or directly download beatmaps in the App.

We support 5 mods (soon will be 6), two-finger , beatmap skin and hit vibrate in game.
It has an online service too, but not support different leaderboard for different beatmap. You can chat with other players and share your score to facebook or twitter.

Not support background video and storyboard now.
For windows phone 7.5/7.8 or windows phone 8, but not support 256mb device (like lumia 610).

Find more at Windows Phone Store

Have fun with your windows phone ! :)

yay , the windows phone version is not working on windows 10 mobile , make an update pls
Shortthu
I can't login, please update the app :(
kiwixx
The Osu! WP login is not your osu account !
You have to create an account on your phone and login with your osu! WP account

Oh by the way, OP your application is one of the best for Windows phone :D On android phone, the Osu!Droid app doesn't even work
I've even loaded my own skin to the game, it looks so much better :)

____

Satomi An wrote:

how to change skin on osu!WP?
Take any map you have on Osu! PC, in the folder, place all your skin files in it
Select all your files in the folder, right click and select > "Add to archive..." *
In the opened window, in the General tab, select ZIP and click OK

Now rename your .zip file to .osz and add your .osz file in osu!WP** (I recommend using Skydrive (Onedrive), easy and fast)**
When you have successfully added your map in Osu!WP, stay clicked on it like 3 seconds and select "set skin as default" :D

*if you don't have "Add to archive", install Winrar or use anything that can zip files.
**If you can't see the ".zip" at the end of the file, press Alt in the folder windows, select Tools and > Folder options
In the View tab, check "Hide extensions for known file types"
Clt Complainers
Does windows 10 mobile version already been rewritten?
GhostRiley7998
Update the app plz :((
AncuL

kiwixx wrote:

On android phone, the Osu!Droid app doesn't even work
the dev isnt even active. there is a unofficial osu!droid but i dont know where to download
GhostRiley7998

AncuL wrote:

kiwixx wrote:

On android phone, the Osu!Droid app doesn't even work
the dev isnt even active. there is a unofficial osu!droid but i dont know where to download
U can download it here:
http://ops.dgsrz.com/score.php
Kiciuk
Yo.
I successfully installed osu!wp1.6 on Lumia 520 windows 10 mobile (10.0.10586.242)(Insider release preview) and its works perfectly.

1.6 vs 2.1.5.0:
Pros:
+ Smooth
+ Better performance
+ Online service work
+ Phone is warm not hot as it is under 2.1.5.
Cons
- Importing from SD/browser unavailable

If any1 is interested i can post instalation guide.
New maps works.
GhostRiley7998

Kiciuk wrote:

Yo.
I successfully installed osu!wp1.6 on Lumia 520 windows 10 mobile (10.0.10586.242)(Insider release preview) and its works perfectly.

1.6 vs 2.1.5.0:
Pros:
+ Smooth
+ Better performance
+ Online service work
+ Phone is warm not hot as it is under 2.1.5.
Cons
- Importing from SD/browser unavailable

If any1 is interested i can post instalation guide.
New maps works.
Is there a new update?
Kiciuk
Nope i installed old version made for windows phone 7.8
GhostRiley7998

Kiciuk wrote:

Nope i installed old version made for windows phone 7.8
I asked them for an UWP app last 2 weeks, but no respond until now.
mcstarry
hello i want to ask something,yesterday i used to use osu!wp using lumia 1020 win 10 but today i tried to downgrade my lumia from win 10 to win 8(lumia cyan) and i try to reinstall osu!wp again, i still can download beatmaps but i cant play it, when i tap the music its soundless and nothing is playing,the song that i can play is only the song that came with the game like flower dance,etc. what can i do to fix this?
:) :) :) :) :)
mcstarry
hello i want to ask something,yesterday i used to use osu!wp using lumia 1020 win 10 but today i tried to downgrade my lumia from win 10 to win 8(lumia cyan) and i try to reinstall osu!wp again, i still can download beatmaps but i cant play it, when i tap the music its soundless and nothing is playing,the song that i can play is only the song that came with the game like flower dance,etc. what can i do to fix this?
show more