forum

easy question, how to add custom sounds to osu! catch skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZachStarAttack
I can't find a tutorial anywhere? I want to add a nice sound! Specifically the sound of Luigi wavedashing from melee
RockRoller
Topic Starter
ZachStarAttack

RockRoller wrote:

Check the skinnable files sheet, it should have all info you need https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bhnV-CQRMy3Z0npQd9XSoTdkYxz0ew5e648S00qkJZ8/edit#gid=2074725196
Hey thanks for that, um, I just searched in the whole osu! folder as well as the skin that I'm trying to modify for "metronomelow" and the search isn't working, I was wondering how I would go about finding the .mp3 files in the file explorer, I assume that there' something that I'm missing!

Thanks again for everything btw, the fact that I can listen to the sweet screams of melee Luigi for free whilst playing this awesoome fruit catching shit and changing the visual indicators of hitbox size is lit
RockRoller
If a file isnt present in a skin the default elements, which are loaded from an internal file, will be used instead. Just add your own file to your skin, reload the skin and it should be there.
Topic Starter
ZachStarAttack

RockRoller wrote:

If a file isnt present in a skin the default elements, which are loaded from an internal file, will be used instead. Just add your own file to your skin, reload the skin and it should be there.
But my skin has custom sounds, where do I find those custom sounds to say, replace them or figure out what sounds are bound to what.

And when you say to add your own file to your skin, you mean to just open up the skin folder and plop in the .mp3 files under the correct name?
RockRoller