forum

It Is Time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cedolad
Where to start...well as you can see I am cedolad. More formally known as Brett. I've been playing rhythm games for a good chunk of my life now, started to play DDR when I was about 11. Played Guitar Hero and Rock Band and the like, still kind of do. I moved onto playing FlashFlashRevolution and Stepmania, smashing arrows was my thing for awhile. I still smash, just something about destroying keys I find relaxing.

So enough of rhythm gaming; I'm an IT student. I currently have my A+ certification, and I hate my job. I literally sit there and open cases for 5 hours a day and don't make any money because it's technically an apprenticeship. I plan on getting my B.S. in Computer Sciences once I get myself out of debt. Sometimes in my spare time I produce, write, perform and criticize music. I play a slew of instruments, though my best are probably guitar and trumpet/french horn. I play in a progressive metal band, and we haven't done anything besides write 3 concept albums and record two of the shittiest songs you'll hear.

Well that's pretty much everything in a nutshell, feel free to ask anything, I'm a very open person <3
Ava
Hi and welcome to the community. I hope we can play o!m together :)
Kunieda
Welcome~
Twaintoss
Welcome, Brett. :)
I was a bit confused by the name at first...
(because "Brett" means "piece of wood" in German)

And good luck with your Job.
Topic Starter
cedolad

Ava wrote:

Hi and welcome to the community. I hope we can play o!m together :)

Why of course we can :D
Aoriki
Why yes. It is time to say welcome.
Tari
Hello!

Interesting intro :oops:
bloody_death_old
welcome~ ^u^
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Welcome :3
Zukan_old
Welcome, Brett. That's a nice introduction you have there. I hope you enjoy Osu! a lot. ;)
theowest
Welcome to osu! If you have any questions, you can ask me or someone in #help
Topic Starter
cedolad
Hey everyone, thanks for the welcomes it really means a lot to me :)