forum

Your preferred file sharing sites

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saturos
When uploading and/or downloading, what 3rd party site do you prefer to use? I ask this for several reasons:

-I plan to have packs available on more mirrors than just Mediafire (eventually), as I'm aware Mediafire does not work for some countries.
-If possible, I'd like to find a site with a larger (free preferred) upload size limit.
-I kinda want (read: need) to restructure things a bit once the new file format is introduced.
-I can find out where you guys would rather download stuff from. ;x
-I'm too lazy to look for stuff myself.

Just list places that, when given a multitude of choices, you would go to (insert site here) first. Note that this is for direct downloads/uploads only; torrents are another matter all together.

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts. ;x
Jarby
Mediafire, Megaupload, Rapidshare, in that order.
Loginer
Megaupload for big files, upppy for small files.
Starrodkirby86
Sendspace (though it's ad stuff is annoying now), Megaupload (For file size, yeah), and Mediafire...

Yeah, I'm boring. :(
nardii
I just upload stuff to my Dreamhost account. As for downloading, I don't really care as long as the captcha isn't too annoying.
Topic Starter
Saturos
File sharing! That's the term I was trying to think of when writing this topic. Topic title now sounds less retarded.

I r dum.
RemmyX25
Nothing that hasnt already been said; Mediafire, MegaUpload, etc.
Kitty McWittles
Mediafire -> FileFront -> FileDropper -> MegaUpload

Only problem with MegaUpload is it has WAY more country restrictions than MediaFire. And FUCK RAPIDSHARE. Unless someone has a premium account they'd be willing to share :)
Atmey
Mediafire works best for me.
I found out these
http://www.sharebee.com/ (uploads to several mirrors: RapidShare Megaupload zSHARE Badongo DepositFiles )
http://www.rarhost.com/ (Didn't use it much)
awp
twinkfish 4 lyfe
Topic Starter
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007
Uhhh upppy for really small things (or things for peppy :P)
and iFile for everything else~
bagnz0r
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
4shared or 2shared

even works for ipodtouch!
Ekaru
Megaupload. Then again, the files I upload are almost always to someone in the USA. Recently I've used Mediafire, occasionally up.ppy, instead.