forum

[Crazy Project] Rhythm Tengoku Gold / Rhythm Heaven

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lesjuh

jonathan wrote:

Are songs JAP or ENG?
Everyone should get the songs from the japanese version. So are the sound effects.
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lesjuh
I can't find the hitsounds for Dawg Ninja and It's pretty difficult to make it fair with high veloity sliders all the time.
I take Karate man instead.
jonathan_old
Maybe we could:
1.Take the HQ graphics from [url] rhythmheaven.com/[url] 's visualizer
2. Have the songs first in jap, then as a second verse, eng.
m980
GUESS WHAT!!!!!

viewtopic.php?t=13175

It's in WIP because I want to know if anyone wants something else added in.
Zerostarry

m980 wrote:

GUESS WHAT!!!!!

viewtopic.php?t=13175

It's in WIP because I want to know if anyone wants something else added in.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Double post ops@

Anyway, I wouldn't be interested in doing a map in the Rhythm Tengoku Gold format, but I was thinking of eventually mapping Idol regularly. Just throwin' that out there. :?
m980
No.. Just no..

Also I think that the mappers should also map an osu! version of the map. What do you guys think?
Derekku

m980 wrote:

No.. Just no..

Also I think that the mappers should also map an osu! version of the map. What do you guys think?
You say no and then contradict yourself saying that the RTG versions should be regularly mapped. :|
m980
Cough By that I meant the mappers who authentically map them.. ass
Derekku
Whatever. :P Even though Fan Club/Idol is still available, I'll just decline anyway. I'm still learning how to storyboard and I think someone else could do a better job with it. :D
Kharl
I'd like to pull out from this project since I'm too busy with my coursework and I doubt I'll have any time to spend on the map. Frog Hop is now available for anyone to pick it up.
LuigiHann
Make sure that when you try to get these ranked or approved, that all the maps have the correct artist name. "Nintendo" or the game's title are both wrong.
Wojjan
Hmm, did anyone yet think of a way to pull off flicks? I can't really see a flick work as a high velocity slider.
AdvanceBoy
Why "Airboader" (That's Paradise) is not the list? Technically is a minigame. (and a cool song.)
SenichiSeung
Woah o.o I didn't see this thread... I've already done Space Soccer and Fan Club... Working on Remix 4 now.
m980

SenichiSeung wrote:

Woah o.o I didn't see this thread... I've already done Space Soccer and Fan Club... Working on Remix 4 now.
I find it hard to believe that you actually authenticated these 2 already.

Read the first post more carefully.
theowest
I have made Shoot 'em up 2, check it out.
viewtopic.php?t=17114
Looks very nice imo. :D
anonymous_old
YoshiKart
I'd be much more comfortable mapping and SBing Munchy Monk... I'm having a hard time grabbing the sound effects for Glee Club and editing them to fit in...

I'll wait for Sinistro to say something, though.
Sleep Powder
I always did love playing "Love Lab"
Consider this a non-official claim for "Love Lab"
When I have the amount of beatmap pending space I would gladly do this~
Sinistro

YoshiKart wrote:

I'd be much more comfortable mapping and SBing Munchy Monk... I'm having a hard time grabbing the sound effects for Glee Club and editing them to fit in...

I'll wait for Sinistro to say something, though.
Sure, go ahead. :)
YoshiKart
Thanks!
theowest
I've made Shoot 'em up 2
Mashley

theowest wrote:

I've made Shoot 'em up 2

m980 wrote:

Read the first post more carefully.
Hyguys
so this project is dead?
FerreTrip
If I had the time, I'd try doing Munchy Monk, myself. I already have the storyboarded sounds for the calls (in English, with the EBA), and it's just click-on-one-spot, though it's been suggested by the normal map's mapper that I do what I had originally planned and do them all as hitsounds instead. (And they also suggested that I use the Japanese sounds, because they're better. If I do this, I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to do a Japanese and an English version, both of 'em, because I'm a little snobby that way. :P)

Of course, if I had the time.

Best part? I've only played this game ONCE. That's right, ONCE. (Well, not counting the two times I played the demo from the Nintendo Channel.) I have to get this game soon, though.

Edit: Welp, looks like I can't claim dibs on Munchy Monk, given how popular it is. Oh, well. XD;
Nekres
I know this thread is old, but I would love to bump it anyway, because it's such a beautiful idea! Please, don't ban me for late bumping :(

I wouldn't bump, if I don't have something to say.

So, yes, I tried and made a little beatmap having TWO rhythm heaven levels (by My Little Pony: FiM)

Thread: viewtopic.php?t=76495

Is the offset/bpm off? I would love to hear some feedback.

(I needed to make the videos a bit lower, but I tried everything to finally get the best result out of it.. My result: This beatmap is exact 25.4 MB large (0.4 MB more then you could. HURRAY!)