Play Time: 01:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.74 stars, 95 notes)
  2. Hard (4.39 stars, 440 notes)
  3. Insane (4.72 stars, 537 notes)
Download: Hannah Kim - Hu Xi. Ai
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song kept me company during my high school life. When I was tired or depressed, I would always take out of my MP3 and enjoy the musics. So they(the songs in my MP3 those days) are really memorable in my life and each time I listened to them again I would be very happy.
That's why I want to share you this song, my memory and also my friend forevermore, to all of you.
diff:
Easy[33%]
Hard[Done!]
Insane[Done!]
looking for a normal GD~!
DDT33
hello~got your request for timing check

ok, for this map it seems you have a flat bpm tested by yourself, based on this i think the bpm 96 is correct and offset may better adjust to 2151, only one red line is fine here. i change the od to 10 and got about 95acc after i tested it, so it should work. btw, really nice map, looking forward to see you get ranked :)
Topic Starter
Elinia

DDT33 wrote:

hello~got your request for timing check

ok, for this map it seems you have a flat bpm tested by yourself, based on this i think the bpm 96 is correct and offset may better adjust to 2151, only one red line is fine here. i change the od to 10 and got about 95acc after i tested it, so it should work. btw, really nice map, looking forward to see you get ranked :)
Thanks~! I'll change it.
Koiyuki

Change the title plz.

If you are not in a hurry, I'd like to make a normal diff.(after 军训)
Topic Starter
Elinia
fixed.
thanks, mtb.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.