forum

Post your Artwork!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
Here is my piece from this week

The character is a blood moon warrior and it is meant to show internal suffering. On the outside because she is a warrior, she appears strong, but on the inside, she wants to be rid of her life and end her suffering. She is clawing at her mask to break it to try and rip it off, like it is formed onto her face, and there is blood coming out of her mouth and dripping onto her clothes.

ViperTech wrote:

Hope you like it
I love getting to see more traditional art <3 Prismacolor markers are amazing for the super solid colours.
ViperTech

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Here is my piece from this week

The character is a blood moon warrior and it is meant to show internal suffering. On the outside because she is a warrior, she appears strong, but on the inside, she wants to be rid of her life and end her suffering. She is clawing at her mask to break it to try and rip it off, like it is formed onto her face, and there is blood coming out of her mouth and dripping onto her clothes.

ViperTech wrote:

Hope you like it
I love getting to see more traditional art <3 Prismacolor markers are amazing for the super solid colours.
Prismacolors are the best
zoze
Huge resolution :?
SPOILER

Acrylic painting

Self portrait

Digital

Kyonko Hizara

zoze wrote:

SPOILER

Acrylic painting

Self portrait

Digital

What kind of paper did you do the self portrait on?
zoze

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

zoze wrote:

SPOILER

Acrylic painting

Self portrait

Digital

What kind of paper did you do the self portrait on?
Not sure, i think i used the Strathmore 300 series drawing pad (18" x 24"). It's just a standard drawing paper.

Here's the link
Ecarnage
MarvlPhoenix
Aomi
ViperTech
My Vegeta drawing
BABA
Athes

tried creating a manga style version of myself, kinda rushed and unfinished but i like it this way :)
Pawsu
Kyonko Hizara

Watercolours are so lovely to use ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

The character is nobody in partucular, and the colours changed a lot while I was doing this. Her skeleton is made of ribbon, which is meant to represent frailty and fragility. I made her holding the ribbon loosely, but with enough tightness to show that if she pulls any harder that she might untie herself.
Kei

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Your artwork is lovely. <3
Kyonko Hizara

Kei wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Your artwork is lovely. <3
tyty <3

The angle is weird in that picture and the paper is a bit warped so it makes her look a bit wide
Kei
Oh I thought so. She looks a bit wide yeah, but still nice. Watercolors are fun to use. I used them for school work. I had to color a perspective drawing of a room with them. I'd take a picture of it and post it but it looks kinda awful so better not.

I'll post my most recent drawing instead. I might color it later. I always feel like I ruin my drawings when I color them. ):

Aomi

Kei wrote:

Oh I thought so. She looks a bit wide yeah, but still nice. Watercolors are fun to use. I used them for school work. I had to color a perspective drawing of a room with them. I'd take a picture of it and post it but it looks kinda awful so better not.

I'll post my most recent drawing instead. I might color it later. I always feel like I ruin my drawings when I color them. ):

Cute.
And no, you don't.
Kyonko Hizara

Kei wrote:

Wow adorable ;A;

I feel the same way about when I colour any line art that I do
zoze
doodle
Kei
Ahh thank you both ♥ ;v;

I'll make sure to draw more and keep posting here. I think I'll try coloring that one now.

zoze wrote:

doodle
Aww, that reminds me of my school notebooks. I always drew silly stuff on them.

I like your handwriting
zoze

Kei wrote:

Ahh thank you both ♥ ;v;

I'll make sure to draw more and keep posting here. I think I'll try coloring that one now.

zoze wrote:

doodle
Aww, that reminds me of my school notebooks. I always drew silly stuff on them.

I like your handwriting
asdfghjkl my notebook is a mess though..
btw, your drawing is really cute 8-)
Kei
Thank you <3

I got two new drawings. I drew this one yesterday for Aomi ♥

And this one today for another friend:

Edit: Just finished another one. This one is for a friend and his boyfriend. <3

Kyonko Hizara

Kei wrote:

Thank you <3

I got two new drawings. I drew this one yesterday for Aomi ♥

And this one today for another friend:

Edit: Just finished another one. This one is for a friend and his boyfriend. <3

All of your line art in these is really nice ლ(´ڡ`ლ) and I especially like the facial expression in the 2nd one.

This was done on a PSU with 4 layers of gesso and then acrylic paint

This one holds the meaning of 'what you are on the outside isn't what you are on the inside.' On the outside she appears to be human, but under her skin she is made up of circuiting and electeonic parts. I painted her in this position with her head up at the wires so it gives the appearance of what would be her wires getting ripped out.
Kei

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

All of your line art in these is really nice ლ(´ڡ`ლ) and I especially like the facial expression in the 2nd one.
Thank you <3 I'm trying to keep my lineart clean. My lineart used to be very messy, like a sketch.

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

This one holds the meaning of 'what you are on the outside isn't what you are on the inside.' On the outside she appears to be human, but under her skin she is made up of circuiting and electeonic parts. I painted her in this position with her head up at the wires so it gives the appearance of what would be her wires getting ripped out.
Nice. That's interesting and pretty smart. I wish I could give special meanings to my drawings as you do with yours. I just lack imagination to do so. (´A`。)
LukaXGAMErs
This one is new, and I LOVE 19 DAYS SO MUCH, HE'S MA FAV:

I was listening to justitia of life (mafumafu ver.) but I was drawing ritsu, so I combined them both (WTF):
Kyonko Hizara

Kei wrote:

Thank you <3 I'm trying to keep my lineart clean. My lineart used to be very messy, like a sketch.
I have tried so much to learn how to do clean lines right of the bat, but I still can't do it. Whenever I want to do any line art I have to do a sketch in pencil and then go in with ink pens if I want to get really nice lines.

Do you just have 1 layer for the line art or do you do a sketch and then go over with the solid, clean lines?
LukaXGAMErs

Whoo, undertale is the best! I love frisk so much XD
But this drawing is not finished... I'll post it if it's finished lel
Kei

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I have tried so much to learn how to do clean lines right of the bat, but I still can't do it. Whenever I want to do any line art I have to do a sketch in pencil and then go in with ink pens if I want to get really nice lines.

Do you just have 1 layer for the line art or do you do a sketch and then go over with the solid, clean lines?
Depends. I always try to avoid sketches because I hate tracing everything all over. From now on, I always try to make my lines clean from the beginning so I don't have to trace everything later. I still can't do it as good as I'd like. Still look a bit messy to me but way better than before.

Some days ago I was trying up brushes and stuff with SAI and realized that I feel way more comfortable when drawing the lineart using the default Pen tool with its minimum size set at ~20% instead of 0%. I got way better linearts than before (for example, these drawings I posted some days ago on this thread). I'm happy with these.

For the Gakupo drawing I used the default Brush tool. I didn't draw everything at once in only one layer though. When I don't feel sure about my lines I use a new layer for each part. For example, for the clothes I used one layer, for the hair I used another. This is so I could select these parts and adjust them without selecting others and having to re-draw some. After I was done, I merged them. (´∀`)
Kyonko Hizara

Kei wrote:

Depends. I always try to avoid sketches because I hate tracing everything all over. From now on, I always try to make my lines clean from the beginning so I don't have to trace everything later. I still can't do it as good as I'd like. Still look a bit messy to me but way better than before.

Some days ago I was trying up brushes and stuff with SAI and realized that I feel way more comfortable when drawing the lineart using the default Pen tool with its minimum size set at ~20% instead of 0%. I got way better linearts than before (for example, these drawings I posted some days ago on this thread). I'm happy with these.

For the Gakupo drawing I used the default Brush tool. I didn't draw everything at once in only one layer though. When I don't feel sure about my lines I use a new layer for each part. For example, for the clothes I used one layer, for the hair I used another. This is so I could select these parts and adjust them without selecting others and having to re-draw some. After I was done, I merged them. (´∀`)
Sometimes with doing traditional drawing I wish I had the convenience of being able to use layers because it gets really really annoying having to go back and redraw parts to reposition sometimes.

I think a lot with lines in digital art comes down to artist preference as well as the techniques they use with their hands for drawing, as well as the brushes and other settings. The 2nd drawing definitely looks like you have a lot more confidence in your lines.

Aomi

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

This one is new, and I LOVE 19 DAYS SO MUCH, HE'S MA FAV:

I was listening to justitia of life (mafumafu ver.) but I was drawing ritsu, so I combined them both (WTF):
Cute.
Aomi
-ryusakihatsue-
testing out clip studio paint

might actually work as well/or even better than SAI
a1l2d3r4e5d6
A little WIP thing, still need to add finer details and shading:
My drawing ability has definitely declined. A lot... It wasn't that good in the first place anyway.. >_>
Linhh
Ecarnage
screwing around paint
Kyonko Hizara

This one has the meaning of "even though I took off my mask, you still won't know who I am." She has taken off the full face mask that 'hides her identity', but underneath it, she is still wearing a surgical mask. The surgical mask literally is that it still can't be easily identified who she is and also holds the meaning that all because she has taken off her false identity and is showing who she is that still nobody will know who she really is.
zoze

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

NICE ! I love the color
Zettaiken
Hey everyone :) Im too making a little designs arts etc. and i really want to show you my 2 best arts :D

Sand_Penguin

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

Nice coloring! always wanted to try clipstudio, does it have lumi/overlay settings?

Also, you frequent anime communities in SG? I might've seen you around :D
BellaVonChrist
I'm a digital and traditional based Filipino artist. People say I am gifted because of my young age
I hope you enjoy my artworks

[img]http://img10.deviantart.net/07ae/i/2016/023/d/3/coloured_bird_by_belladonnavonchrist-d9ozto3.jpg/[img]

for more of my artworks, please visit my deviantart page
My username is BelladonnaVonChrist
show more