forum

Post your Artwork!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pawsu
Referencing isn't bad, so don't worry!
Kei
Makes me feel kinda guilty tho ;_; idk why, it isn't so bad. It's not exactly copying or tracing

edit: Might as well show something I'm drawing right now. I like drawing sketches with my mech pen brush. Looks like a scanned drawing.

Professor Gila
Oh yeah!

need more references :(

Is there something familiar to you?

sorry if there's no polishing :(
Cripple
Alevari

Aomi wrote:

This is so adorable, really well done
Aomi

Titus wrote:

Aomi wrote:

This is so adorable, really well done
Ahh, thank you!!
I'm glad you like it ><

Kei wrote:

Ahh that's so cute. Don't tell me ever again that you aren't good at drawing. That's great. ♥

you should get a tablet so we can art collab together pls
Thank you ; n ; ♥
omg i wish <//3
Sylux
Kyonko Hizara
Thank you Pawsu and Kei <3

WiP watercolour forest background

And the fox and wolf creatures that will go with it
rinnithepooh
i'm not able to work on it very much bc of work and other things--but q w q ;;

this one is a rough sketch-- i auctioned it off so i'm working on the final piece now q w q
PancakeMash

rinnithepooh wrote:

this one is a rough sketch-- i auctioned it off so i'm working on the final piece now q w q
omgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmgomgomgogmogmgomg

that's so cute and really good!!!! >/w\<///
Kei

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Ohh that looks promising, please post a picture of it finished when it's ready. *v*
DeletedUser_4041880

Messed around on SAI earlier
rinnithepooh

McNite wrote:

rinnithepooh wrote:

omgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmgomgomgogmogmgomg

that's so cute and really good!!!! >/w\<///
/) / / / (\ a a a a a ! thank you q w q
Kyonko Hizara

Kei wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Ohh that looks promising, please post a picture of it finished when it's ready. *v*
Delivering earlier than expected. It didn't need to be done until Tuesday but I didn't want to procrastinate it the whole weekend.
Pardon the dirty hand-table

Aomi

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Delivering earlier than expected. It didn't need to be done until Tuesday but I didn't want to procrastinate it the whole weekend.

I love the shading, especially on the trees, and the gentle coloring on the rainbow(??) fox/wolf.
Good job!
Kyonko Hizara

Aomi wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I love the shading, especially on the trees, and the gentle coloring on the rainbow(??) fox/wolf.
Good job!
Thank you! It was my first time doing trees and any background with watercolour that has a solid concept, aside from when I do galaxies, but those are a lot easier to do.
On the left is the fox, she is in rainbow and had her horns and wings in good condition, and behind is the lush, green forest. And on the right is the wolf, she has been drained of all her colour and her horns are broken and wings have been torn, and she lives in a forest that is dead, the trees are dead and there is no more grass that can grow. Both of them live in the same time, but are reflections of one another. The fox isn't proud of what she used to be, and the wolf wishes she could be what she once was.
Aomi

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Thank you! It was my first time doing trees and any background with watercolour that has a solid concept, aside from when I do galaxies, but those are a lot easier to do.
On the left is the fox, she is in rainbow and had her horns and wings in good condition, and behind is the lush, green forest. And on the right is the wolf, she has been drained of all her colour and her horns are broken and wings have been torn, and she lives in a forest that is dead, the trees are dead and there is no more grass that can grow. Both of them live in the same time, but are reflections of one another. The fox isn't proud of what she used to be, and the wolf wishes she could be what she once was.
Beautiful concept.
An even more beautiful execution of it. (:
Kei

Aomi wrote:

Beautiful concept.
Basically this. Thanks for posting the final result. I'd like to see more of your art here. I love traditional art. Watercolors look very pretty o:
Kyonko Hizara

Kei wrote:

Aomi wrote:

Beautiful concept.
Basically this. Thanks for posting the final result. I'd like to see more of your art here. I love traditional art. Watercolors look very pretty o:
Many thanks to both of you!

It's my first out of 12 concentration pieces that I have to have done in 15 weeks, so you will definitely be seeing more of what I will be doing. It is for a studio art class so it all will be traditional art.
ramadhanptr

Is this Okay ? ._.
brenkip
Kyonko Hizara

brenkip wrote:

moa

Your marker Moa's are very lovely
rkgk
Guess I'll post some stuff here since making a whole thread is a bit too much for me imo

Some stuff I made (WARNING: Huge Images)

I got a few more things on my deviantart if you feel like checking that out http://wslyhf.deviantart.com/gallery/
Reileky
Recently starting to draw again, here's the stuff I've been drawing
wajinshu
Kei

wajinshu wrote:

Ohh that's cute :>
wajinshu

Kei wrote:

wajinshu wrote:

Ohh that's cute :>
>w< Thanks Kei.
ViperTech
Hope you like it
a1l2d3r4e5d6

ViperTech wrote:

Hope you like it
Holy sh-

Impressive!
ViperTech

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

ViperTech wrote:

Hope you like it
Holy sh-

Impressive!
thx man
Kyonko Hizara
Here is my piece from this week

The character is a blood moon warrior and it is meant to show internal suffering. On the outside because she is a warrior, she appears strong, but on the inside, she wants to be rid of her life and end her suffering. She is clawing at her mask to break it to try and rip it off, like it is formed onto her face, and there is blood coming out of her mouth and dripping onto her clothes.

ViperTech wrote:

Hope you like it
I love getting to see more traditional art <3 Prismacolor markers are amazing for the super solid colours.
ViperTech

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Here is my piece from this week

The character is a blood moon warrior and it is meant to show internal suffering. On the outside because she is a warrior, she appears strong, but on the inside, she wants to be rid of her life and end her suffering. She is clawing at her mask to break it to try and rip it off, like it is formed onto her face, and there is blood coming out of her mouth and dripping onto her clothes.

ViperTech wrote:

Hope you like it
I love getting to see more traditional art <3 Prismacolor markers are amazing for the super solid colours.
Prismacolors are the best
zoze
Huge resolution :?
SPOILER

Acrylic painting

Self portrait

Digital

Kyonko Hizara

zoze wrote:

SPOILER

Acrylic painting

Self portrait

Digital

What kind of paper did you do the self portrait on?
zoze

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

zoze wrote:

SPOILER

Acrylic painting

Self portrait

Digital

What kind of paper did you do the self portrait on?
Not sure, i think i used the Strathmore 300 series drawing pad (18" x 24"). It's just a standard drawing paper.

Here's the link
Ecarnage
MarvlPhoenix
Aomi
ViperTech
My Vegeta drawing
BABA
show more