forum

Post your Artwork!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cloudchaser
tyrael6192
Quaraezha
Just finished a $30 commission. A friend's Pony OC plus her human counterpart.

http://fav.me/d6l06jl
Pawsu
Arvess
Doodle...

WendytheCreeper
My relatively recent arts...
Ideolo

WendytheCreeper wrote:

I'm not really a pony person but those are beautiful~
WendytheCreeper

Ideolo wrote:

WendytheCreeper wrote:

I'm not really a pony person but those are beautiful~
I'm really quite proud of those. I've been trying to work on doing backgrounds more often(though on a picture I'm doing right now it's a plain bg due to artblock), and they're coming out quite nicely ^^ So I'm glad you like them.
Jazz

meiikyuu wrote:

^ that looks really nice

quick sketch here xD:

i can't believe no one's noticing this
nice sketch
Cloudchaser
I love that Luna
Pilot S10
Warning: Not nearly as good as all the other people's drawings posted here before me + HUGE images because I start out in a 5000x5000 300dpi resolution

I don't like making lines completely black, therefore she isn't rainbow colored i just made it that way

ehmmm don't ask :?
and yes it is my osu profile too because i like drawing my own profiles since they're mine and also too crappy for anyone to even think of copying XD

(no comment)

Just so you know I did draw more than just this but it took enough courage to post just these three... :cry:
LexiaLovesU
quick uncomplete 5 min sketch
LightoHK
I'm poor and I draw with mouse

WendytheCreeper

Mikumiku97 wrote:

Did you draw with just mouse(because one could scan in a sketch and lineart it...)? Because that's pretty damn fine for mouse, I'll tell you what.
Pawsu

Mikumiku97 wrote:

LightoHK

WendytheCreeper wrote:

Did you draw with just mouse(because one could scan in a sketch and lineart it...)? Because that's pretty damn fine for mouse, I'll tell you what.
I do it all, first the sketch with mouse and then I use the tool lineart (If I want to do an elaborated work)

;A;
Shiro

These were actually two separate drawings but I really liked them so I put them together
they look so cute >w<
Aoriki

Mouse drawing...defuk am I up?
Cloudchaser

Mikumiku97 wrote:

;A;
Kiss nao
tyrael6192

roughly 25 minutes
WendytheCreeper

Mikumiku97 wrote:

WendytheCreeper wrote:

I do it all, first the sketch with mouse and then I use the tool lineart (If I want to do an elaborated work)

;A;
Oh I see. Very good! I'm not all too good with a mouse, but I could manage.
Ideolo
So many talented people here, I'll have to draw something today.
Shiro

Trying out a more realistic style (still in the same universe, so don't be surprised that they have hairstyles), this came out okayish, but I won't keep drawing that way
Paulie
Hiya~

Decided to show you some of my portraits I drew years ago! I'm slowly trying to get back into drawing again, so hopefully I can update with some new drawings soon, too! :)

SPOILER

This drawing was one of my first more "serious" works and it was done using littlemewhatever's photograph as reference. It was originally done on a very small piece of paper (around 1/3 ~ 1/4 size of an A4 sheet).
SPOILER

This one is a portrait of my friend, I've done for her 18th birthday.
SPOILER

This is a portrait of the vocalist of my former band I had in high-school! It's actually not finished, but I've received feedback from a lot of people that it actually looks better like this, so I guess I might just leave it at that!
SPOILER

Here goes another portrait of my another friend.. also unfinished.. I never bothered to rotate it 90 degrees clockwise after scanning for some reason, and I'm still too lazy to do that now T__T
SPOILER

Aaand lastly, there's (another) unfinished (and super messy) portrait of Sasabuchi Hiroshi, former drummer of j-rock band Plastic Tree!

Hope you like them! ;)
WendytheCreeper

Lydael wrote:

Hiya~

Decided to show you some of my portraits I drew years ago! I'm slowly trying to get back into drawing again, so hopefully I can update with some new drawings soon, too! :)

SPOILER

This drawing was one of my first more "serious" works and it was done using littlemewhatever's photograph as reference. It was originally done on a very small piece of paper (around 1/3 ~ 1/4 size of an A4 sheet).
SPOILER

This one is a portrait of my friend, I've done for her 18th birthday.
SPOILER

This is a portrait of the vocalist of my former band I had in high-school! It's actually not finished, but I've received feedback from a lot of people that it actually looks better like this, so I guess I might just leave it at that!
SPOILER

Here goes another portrait of my another friend.. also unfinished.. I never bothered to rotate it 90 degrees clockwise after scanning for some reason, and I'm still too lazy to do that now T__T
SPOILER

Aaand lastly, there's (another) unfinished (and super messy) portrait of Sasabuchi Hiroshi, former drummer of j-rock band Plastic Tree!

Hope you like them! ;)
Oh my god, those are beautiful!
tyrael6192
mari

master edit VV
Kunieda

Zerup wrote:

master edit VV
Sonikku the trollhog lol
Here's mine
Rewben2
bleh
Aoriki
Zzzz.....fuk up on her legs but I did this while half asleep. Leave me be...

Dizzy Future
A variety of art I've done for people and myself

tyrael6192
boat
hurranime
Kim Ryu

tyrael6192 wrote:

Annie

boat wrote:

hurranime
kewt
Shouko_old
Yumih
CodeLithium

i did the colors and the mess in this one..
Birdy

SPOILER

CodeLithium wrote:

boat wrote:

hurranime
Luv.
Enviaczek
Birdy
show more