posted
Total Posts
show more
RBRat3
Testing a plugin :P
Apex_old

Z666ful wrote:

I never knew that such a talented man could be right next to me. o_0

BTW, glasses are not that cool, this is good enough.
Z666ful

Apex wrote:

Z666ful wrote:

I never knew that such a talented man could be right next to me. o_0

BTW, glasses are not that cool, this is good enough.
Thank you very much ^^

I cancel to add the glasses coz i am lazy xD
The Winner Man
Made with Microsoft paint >.>
Bweh

The Winner Man wrote:

Microsoft paint >.>
pro
N A L U
Reunilu
Drew this some time ago. September, I think. Drawn with pencil, then scanned into my laptop, which explains the smudges of lead and sketching.

Aeidxst
Z666ful

finish the lineart~
Orz i am suck drawing BG. QwQ must practice more...

Dating with Miku Hatsune and she started looking at me like that while waiting for our foods in the restaurant.
>////< blush*blush*

and look at this!
real Ogure Ito!

sorry for the long post LOL
Birdy
H_Hitachiin

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Meh....
Still new to drawing.
Looks like I've got to improve.
Bweh
OKAY shot of vodka has been drunk(called Finlandia coincidentally) I will commence assessing your works

SSShaymin wrote:

Drew this some time ago. September, I think. Drawn with pencil, then scanned into my laptop, which explains the smudges of lead and sketching.

You bean, this isn't bad. But your skills are far too rough, just like your lines! Minimalize the number of strokes it takes you to draw something; from simple shapes such as squares to complex ones such as facial features or clothes. If you have trouble getting the proper shape and have to make several strokes just to see what seems best, make sure you make them soft so you can erase them later and finish it off with a minimal amount of strokes.

Take a look at, for example, fold on Kud's hat. I took you at least seven strokes to make that line or at least went over it several times, not to mention you did so quite roughly. You should be able to do it in two, or maybe even one if you can manage it. If it looks weird, instead of going over it repeatedly until it looks fine, erase it entirely and try again. Again, do so gently otherwise there'll be marks left. Also, scanners typically pick up smudges, even when you draw neatly. Why? Well, the part of your hand that rests on the paper as you draw (the hand holding the pencil) typically picks up graphite/lead as it drags itself across the paper. As it rubs itself on the paper, it creates smudges. Well damn.

On that note, I've seen Japanese artists prevent this (on YouTube) by placing a folded paper beneath their drawing hand, to reduce any possible smudging. Just a little tip out there :I

Stroke work aside you seem to be in a good path (though if you're anything like me you'll need to look at anatomy later on)

Aeidxst wrote:

You nigger, you know how much that creeps me out. I mean, he looks like he came from a Lord of the Rings movie or something; stop messing around with Archer already!

Anyway uh... uhm that's pretty surreal actually. Strange and familiar, as if it came from a dream. The dark, cold background contrasted by that white maiden catches the eye quite well, not to say anything about the orange moon.

You're gay

Z666ful wrote:

finish the lineart~
Orz i am suck drawing BG. QwQ must practice

sorry for the long post LOL
It's alright, I've seen/created much longer/am doing it right now

Seems fine, though I wouldn't worry much about the BG. I think her palm is supporting the wrong part of the face with that pose. Her hand should be supporting the cheek, in other words the palm must be at around mouth/jaw level, not eye level. If that is the case, her palm should also be positioned horizontally, so as to properly counteract the vertical force of gravity acting on the head. The hand should be more like this: ---- and less like this \ . Not entirely horizontal though! Just turned a bit counterclockwise.

UNLESS she is just like brushing away her hair or something in which case ignore this '~'

Static Noise Bird wrote:

They say that if we lived closer (like, real goddamn close) to the galactic center, the sky would look much like this, due to the massive amount of stars giving us light. We'd be in perpetual daylight.

Anyway uh, I don't have much to say--looks real nice. I can still see some little white remains left from cropping your own picture though.

K I'm done
Z666ful

W.i.P~
CsavarNat16
meeeeeehhhh~

July 19, 2012 8-)
Z666ful

HAHAHAH FINISH!!!
damn this is awesome. I FEEL GREAT. like just take a huge dump...

.___.

DA : http://fav.me/d5y3xbo

edited.
_koinuri
Everyone here is so good!

Messy rough draft. Somebody tell me anything that's wrong with this picture (other than the lines looking messy :/) I want to improve.

Bweh
The lines looks messy

Proportions, limbs (arms, legs) are composed of two main parts, joined by a knee or elbow. In any case these parts should be equal in length to each other. Typically half of an arm's length equals a head, though that only applies to grown men/women. In teenagers and children it's somewhat shorter, and in lolis/chibis it's dramatically shorter than that. Anyway in your pic Shizuru's (I think that's her, I haven't played either galge) forearm is too long. Since it's necessary that she keep her hand on that patch, just have her raised at a higher angle, while shortening the forearm.

Azusa is fine, although the top of her head is too... High.

Keep drawing pls
_koinuri

Brian OA wrote:

The lines looks messy

Proportions, limbs (arms, legs) are composed of two main parts, joined by a knee or elbow. In any case these parts should be equal in length to each other. Typically half of an arm's length equals a head, though that only applies to grown men/women. In teenagers and children it's somewhat shorter, and in lolis/chibis it's dramatically shorter than that. Anyway in your pic Shizuru's (I think that's her, I haven't played either galge) forearm is too long. Since it's necessary that she keep her hand on that patch, just have her raised at a higher angle, while shortening the forearm.

Azusa is fine, although the top of her head is too... High.

Keep drawing pls
Thanks for the tips! I'll try to apply them for the line art.

So the head is high again. I always have that problem..

I think you got the character mixed up
Bweh
I don't know

Left's head's too tall, right's arm is too long
LightoHK

Z666ful wrote:

HAHAHAH FINISH!!!
damn this is awesome. I FEEL GREAT. like just take a huge dump...
Awesome! <3

WIP:
Magicphoenix
Some pencil-work :D

And here is pencil + red colored pencil/copic
Z666ful

finished, my first attempt using SAI.

DA: http://fav.me/d5yc3f5
Aoriki

Z666ful wrote:

finished, my first attempt using SAI.
Oh my....that's so cute.
LightoHK
Other WIP
SAI + Mouse owo

I'm lazy as hell
boat

Aeidxst wrote:

This is pretty neat, thumbs up.

//

Sloppy portrait study.

sucky values, sorry :I
Bweh
Excellent stuff ^
Z666ful

some doodling xD

DA: http://fav.me/d5yglkg
Birdy
we need more boat and aei stuff, less generic anime poop
Bweh

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Then go encourage boat or aei to draw more or find more people with similar styles; don't discourage the others.

Besides, ultimately this forum reflects the community, and you already know what the community as a whole prefers.
Bweh

Z666ful wrote:

I am tired reading retard peoples complaining.
can you make one instead?
Don't be rude, either :I
Deceitful
take 1-2 hours at paint for this

Birdy

Z666ful wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I am tired reading retard peoples complaining.
can you make one instead?
OOOHHHH SNAP

also perfect job PVSZ
Aeidxst
Dem eyes

boat wrote:

Aeidxst wrote:

This is pretty neat, thumbs up.

//

Sloppy portrait study.

sucky values, sorry :I
Thanks. You have a nice piece there.

Also,
Topic Starter
theowest

Aeidxst wrote:

Also,
That is amazing. I haven't seen such a unique work of art in a very long time.
Aoriki

Aeidxst wrote:

Also,
Holy crap....this is pretty amazing Q~Q I wish I can do something like that.
The Winner Man

PlantVSZombie wrote:

take 1-2 hours at paint for this

Hooray for paint >.>
Bweh

theowest wrote:

Aeidxst wrote:

Also,
That is amazing. I haven't seen such a unique work of art in a very long time.
That piece needs a name equal to its amazingness
Birdy
Aei, will you ever stop being amazing?
Z666ful

I am done with this.
time to practice some landscape. or maybe i will just play games.
Aeidxst
Thanks a lot brojos.
show more