forum

Post your Artwork!

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Seren-
lol nice one. the last pic kinda startled me
Reunilu
Signature work. Not quite as great as the stuff on here.

Tifa_old

veniastcline wrote:

Tifa wrote:

The last drawing (with full color) I finished. Though I'm not satisfied with the eyes, but I was to lazy to do it all over again.
actually wow, that's pretty cool oAo
Thank you~ (✿◠‿◠)
Mareownz
Bought myself graphics tablet a week ago - I've already fallen in love with digital art! When I flipped this image, I noticed that there is something strange when it comes to body symmetry but I'm still happy with this. Also the colors should probably be a little darker considering it is night but what ever
Shiro
Leorda
LunarSakuya told me to post my drawings here.... Here's my drawing that I upload to my twitter

I'm still amateur, btw.... auuuu~ ;w;
LunarSakuya
kawaii kawaii!

Edit: probably not right posting without art
Bread

LunarSakuya wrote:

kawaii kawaii!

omfg sakuya this is amazing like BEYOND AMAZING JKFHSJDFHSJDHF do you have anywhere that you upload your art to?

but hot damn those clouds are just hgnnnnnnnnnnn
Keiti
Probably wont finish it but meh. Oz b rabbit from pandora hearts! <3
SPOILER

lord no i really need to improve on faces everything.
Birdy

LunarSakuya wrote:

kawaii kawaii!

still the best
Arvess
Wow. I haven't been here for a while and I already saw amazing art everywhere. O.o

And well, this the the first time I'm drawing touhou. Hope I didn't make a mistake...

Bweh
boat
quickie dogevalue study

ps he isn't pooping it just looks awkward because perspective and shadows
-Seren-
u got some nice talent
Bweh
The thought of pooping didn't even cross my mind
yoshiXhimeji

my sketch xD
Z666ful

some comic..

DA :http://fav.me/d6gw27u
boat

Brian OA wrote:

The thought of pooping didn't even cross my mind
It's because my dog is a sillywilly who sits with his back legs spread. The few ones who understood what's going on back there are those who have actually seen how my dog sits.
Quaraezha
He does look like he's pooping.
I find it cute, however. (Except for when he actually poops)

Wish I had a dog ;_;
Shiro
http://mmtodaril.deviantart.com/art/Fla ... -391987954

Testing a new way of doing colours. I recorded that, I might post a sped up video.
Sync
i like it, but the eyes could use some work. more specifically, the lighting/gloss should blend better i think
Shiro
Gloss/highlights aren't supposed to blend with the eyes actually. They're light reflected on the surface of the eye, and its colours are beneath it, and don't blend with it.
Sync
hmm, how do I explain

basically, it looks like you took a soft white brush and just slapped it on. it doesn't "fit" with the rest of your drawing, I guess. the eyes are shiny but everything else is flat.

then again, i'm sure you know better ^_^ I don't know what I'm talking about honestly l0l
boat
Inconsistent brushwork is pretty much what you're hinting at, and you're right, you should stick to one or at least very few brushes and never use soft ones (other than for rendering).

Texture by brushwork, not brushes.
Bweh
Quaraezha

Brian OA wrote:

Dat Heroine X Saber
Pawsu
NOPE
SoPeLpc
ItsukiKun
SPOILER

Some scribbles...
I guess this would be my first actual drawing, was never really good at it
kinda plain tho :|
The Winner Man
More paint doodles and stuff
Edit: Which version looks better?
Green_Blue_old
Oh my, so many god-level art here D: !!

Want to share some of mine, but unfortunately my scanner is broke, lol
tyrael6192
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

<3
HazeL

Bread

tyrael6192 wrote:

shit tyrael I really do love your art

and like

I remember your posts when this thread was still relatively new, and I have to say I definitely see the improvement :'D

you should clean up some pieces some time though, as much as I love the sketchiness I think tidying it up a bit would do wonders
Shiro

I don't know if I'm really going forward. This still feels very flat.
(this is the evolved form of Lemon)
boat

Shiro wrote:

I don't know if I'm really going forward. This still feels very flat.
(this is the evolved form of Lemon)
Already told you a million times that it's flat because you use flat values

tyrael6192

Bread wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

shit tyrael I really do love your art

and like

I remember your posts when this thread was still relatively new, and I have to say I definitely see the improvement :'D

you should clean up some pieces some time though, as much as I love the sketchiness I think tidying it up a bit would do wonders
thank you omg

honestly i don't know how to tidy something up because my attention span more or less ends as soon as the drawing resembles the reference. most of the time if i do try to clean things up i end up getting caught up on some tiny little detail and lose track of the drawing as a whole, making it look out of place, or just flat out lose the resemblance. i don't know how to get around it so i just leave it and let people attribute it to my "style"

little do they know i'm just lazy hue
Ideolo
A little something I drew with a cousin about 9-10 months ago XD

Oh god I miss that tablet of hers. And I still have a thing for black borders.
meiikyuu
^ that looks really nice

quick sketch here xD:
show more