forum

Bands like Covet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_C_
psst https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEd7DdrHSxQ

i've gotten hooked on Covet's sound after having my yt page graced with yvette young's playing, and i wanna listen to more bands that make music in this kinda style as well.

Covet reminds me of Ichika Nito's sound as well if this is any help! any recommendations appreciated :)
HootOwlStar
hi! in case you still don't know, Covet is a math-rock band so you can delve into the genre quite easily if you search it up. considering Covet and Ichika Nito's sound are quite soft comparatively, JYOCHO's 2018 album 美しい終末サイクル // The Beautiful Cycle of Terminal or the math rock playlists by @tardiobscurus should be a good way to start. once you have a taste of that you can explore the branches such as emo, post-rock, shoegaze etc. or heavier math, there's a lot of good materials out there anyway.

you can message me if you want to inquire about this. good luck and enjoy the ride!
Topic Starter
_C_
only just seen this!

i'd already previously looked into some emo such as basement before, but i've listened to the stuff you've linked and enjoyed it a lot! thank you very much (^◡^ )