forum

[Archived] Reverse arrow is covered by key overlay panel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scorpiour
topic link here:
p/2157942#p2157942

as i said in there : reverse arrow must be clear in any case, and i think not only me choose to show key overlay panel but also other players, and obviously the players have no responosibility to take the risk of hidden reverse arrow in this case.

lolcubes
Key overlay is disabled by default when a person is playing. That should be fine if you ask me.
NoHitter
I think it's fine in this case.
The key overlay can be disabled. Not to mention the reverse arrow in the picture is still visible.
Frostmourne
It's some kind like a score tab rank on the left side, even it's on there but many mappers place notes on that side so.
It's not hard to see while playing I believe (at least, for me)
I think it's fine to put on them , mappers are supposed to place a note on anywhere on the screen =.='''\\\
LKs
why this is visible while playing in the first place?I didnt its necessity to be frank.

and i dont think we'd take this into consideration while modding. I just use wide screen and i wont enable this panel
lolcubes
In this particular case I would rather suggest to move the slider a little because it's really really close being offscreen and just looks unsightly in 4/3 resolution though.
popner
Maybe ask ppy to make the panel half-visible while playing then all problems are solved.

Edit: Or move to lower layer. This is a new feature so it should be downward compatible.
Loctav
I'd move it in order to not force our playebase to change their settings they prefer to be able to read everything.
Shouldn't be a big deal.
You can skin away the life bar, too. Yet you shouldn't hide reverse arrows below it, just because its possible :P
woc2006
urusai,urusai,urusai
I'll move key overlay under notes, but just works for those who turn on it during playing.
Niva
orz my map xD

When I mapped the map there's no intention to hide that reverse arrow below the key overlays ofc (why would I hide it there :3)

Anyway I agree if the key overlay can be moved manually/blended using ~50% opacity/the idea woc mentioned above, also for me it's not a very big deal though (I don't enable it while playing personally as well~)

On the map mentioned the slider is moved already though, shouldn't be a problem now (:
Topic Starter
Scorpiour
pretty thx everyone ~

happy ending :>
lolcubes

This image just made my day.
Topic Starter
Scorpiour

lolcubes wrote:

This image just made my day.
rofl me toooooo
theowest
This only happens on non-widescreen resolutions, similar to this: t/119218/
and I don't see why anyone shouldn't disable the key overlay during gameplay.
peppy
I don't honestly see the need to move this, as it is a player's choice and is semi-transparent (like the health bar). It is also disabled by default. Also, this should be in tech support, no?