Sat
60.00%
Sun
22.22%
Total votes: 45
show more
awp

mm201 wrote:

I'll be there as staff in the manga library, as I have been the past 2 years.
and we'll finally get to meet. So that's at least 3 people I know/engage with that I'll be seeing at the con
those
osu! staff meeting
YodaSnipe

those wrote:

osu! staff booze meeting
8-)
Topic Starter
Haneii
So I updated the first post.

I won't be able to join you guys on Friday, but I'll arrange it for 7pm to give you guys time to pick up your passes and head to the dealers room for a bit. Those of you going can let me know if you'd like me to change the time. Also, choose a place :P

For the gaming meet-ups I was thinking of waiting until the official schedule comes out so we can set up during one of the open-play time slots.
Question: How many of you actually plan on playing? Would you like to have a small tournament (if so I'll probably need help planning)?

IMPORTANT:Those of you who plan to come to one of the dinners please mention so in this thread and then check the list on the first post to see if I added you. I'll be pming rsvps to everyone a couple days prior to the con so I can make reservations in advance (if they're not taking reservations those days I'll still need to know so I (or someone else on the days I'm not attending) can save you a spot in case you're running late)
Xakyrie
Well I don't care much for friday, though I think everyone should at least attempt to attend Saturday's dinner. For now, definitely Saturday for Haruka and I.
YTYuyu
ahh ok then~

reserve a spot for me if you can, and if you wanna find me, i'll be waiting at 3 places: around Harvey's, outside the doubletree beside shell, Yoda should know what i'm talking about, or where the entrance is where you get your tickets. but i'll be most likely at Harvey's :).

Time? hmm...i might be there earlier when it starts on Friday so i'd say 5-7pm at least.
Nyquill
I'm up for saturday's dinner
mm201
It's very hard for me to know what kind of free time I'll have until moments before, so I won't know if I'll be able to make that dinner or not.
Giralda
Wow, I never noticed the updates in this thread...
(I'm so slow...)

I voted Saturday, but it's hard for me to come up with a solid schedule and find time for osu! meetup since there are so many things I want to do at AN.

Friday, I should be able to make it, but I'm coming right from finishing work, so chances are, I might be late :s (still deciding on whether or not I should take the day off or not on the day of AN)

Sunday, 100% not a problem.

I'll try to be more clear as we get closer to the con. I apologize for being very vague with my decisions. :c
Topic Starter
Haneii
@ Giralda: By the time you get your RSVP the schedule should be out. Use that to plan out your time :P Also, don't be sorry; I know exactly how you feel. There's just so much you want to do at the con it's hard to choose sometimes XD.

Just a heads up to those of you planning to contact me in-game: I won't be on as much for the next 2 weeks, so if you don't want to post on this thread you can private message me (Although I still don't get how some of you are too shy to post in this thread yet plan to meet/chat IRL lol).

I check this thread regularly (as soon as there's a new post/before I go to bed), but unless it's a question directed at me I'll just take note of it without posting a response because of time constraints :S.

I'll still be updating the first post so make sure I add you to the list in the OP if you think you might be coming.

Edit: Just in case there's confusion, being on that list doesn't mean I've written you down as coming. It's to help me know who I should be sending RSVPs to a week before the con so I can take note of exactly how many people I should be reserving a seat for and for which days.

Next year let's have a picnic >.>
those
Next year dkun will be there!
YodaSnipe

those wrote:

Next year dkun will be there!
Dkun and Mmzz (you can thank me later)
Xakyrie
No where is my sink omg where art thou he must attend too
also Makar is as well as far as I'm concerned.
YodaSnipe

Mind = Blown
those
Yo the hell is this
YodaSnipe
Proof of Canadian's God-mode status 8-)
Satonaka

YodaSnipe wrote:

Mind = Blown
Kairi

Satonaka wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

Mind = Blown
jonathanlfj

Satonaka wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

Mind = Blown
The awkward moment when you realize you recognize every location that the dances took place in
Proudly Canadian \o/
Makar
Canadian collab for above song anybody? I'd have to join for obv reasons ofc *hint hint*
Sumaki
:(
Topic Starter
Haneii
*hugs Suma-chan*
I wish you could come :(

Con Overview and the preview schedule* are now up.

*Note the schedule above isn't the final version (ie: lots of slots are still missing)
mochi
hello.
YodaSnipe
hello.
Satonaka
hello.
those
hello.
Mythol
hello.
Kairi
hello.
YodaSnipe
^no
awp
three seven more days until it's the day before I grace you with my physical presence
those
Tuesday?
Topic Starter
Haneii
Anime North will be the weekend of May 24 - 26, 2013

awwwwp D:
YodaSnipe

Haneii wrote:

awwwwp D:
You'll be yellin' my name when I'm in your room ;)
Spaghetti-san
Seems I won't be able to play with you guys this year :( . My beloved laptop just decided to fail on me today and I couldn't fix it so I had to give it to Best Buy's Geek Squad. They said that I probably will get my laptop repaired or replaced in two weeks.

So yeah, I probably won't be able to play with you guys, but I'll probably drop by and see you guys be pro and stuff.
Gundam-Dude
o

p.s. staiain isn't going anymore, he lacks the funds after going on another trip
awp

Haneii wrote:

awwwwp D:

I fucked up AGAIN. I even fucked up the joke about how I fucked up the date the first time around

that seven was a delta

Haneii, I need you to do the following for me:

Step 1. Friday, May 17th: Remind me to bring my passport to work - I'm going to Buffalo after work, not waiting one more day before going to Toronto
Step 2. Saturday, May 18th: nothing. I'll be out of the country provided you follow through on step 1. If Step 1 fails, remind me not to go ANYWHERE.
Step 3. Tuesday, May 21st: Find me after work (between 5pm and 5:30pm, downtown Guelph) and make sure I don't go to Toronto. Apologize awkwardly to my parents on my behalf; I'm meeting them for dinner that day
Step 4. Saturday, May 25th: remind me to go to Toronto
Step 5. Saturday, May 25th: berate me for forgetting my ticket
Step 6. Saturday, May 25th: remind me to grab my ticket once I get back home
I can take it from there
Topic Starter
Haneii

awp wrote:

Haneii, I need you to do the following for me:
*looks at list* I'll try D:

Someone remind me to remind awp!

I'VE SENT OUT THE PMS. IF YOU'RE GOING TO ANIME NORTH AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY PM FROM ME AS OF YET, SAY SO IN THIS THREAD!!!
(that is, if you want to meet any of us :P. If not, then...yeah :()
awp

Haneii wrote:

I'm on it
YodaSnipe

awp wrote:

Haneii wrote:

I'm on it
Circular logic is win.
Giralda

Haneii wrote:

Write it down on a sticky note! Stick it on the side of your monitor or something~

Or you can just use Yoda as a remembering tool.

:D
show more