60.00%
Sun
22.22%
Total votes: 45
show more
gurodoll_old
Where's that rare fox
RB_Oliver
I really want to go, but the ticket is so expensive, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( so sad
jonathanlfj

those wrote:

Oh, and I'm with Nyquill
same
Soulclenz
there is a good chance I will be there this time. It depends on if I have enough money for a flight down though.

I will not leave you guys hanging this time if i can't come =p
SpartanHornetz
Still haven't decided on going or not, but it's either Friday or Saturday if I am. I might also have a group coming with me, but I have yet to know what my club thinks...

Btw, "hisashiburi", it's been awhile guys
YodaSnipe

Soulclenz wrote:

there is a good chance I will be there this time. It depends on if I have enough money for a flight down though.

You are 0 for 1 at Anime Norths you said you'd attend! 0% showing rate soooo I don't believe you!

I'm also with Nyquill.

And Haneii cause I don't play osu! anymore? lol (Bet I could beat soul on mouse though ;) )
Topic Starter
Haneii
Someone beat me to the making an osu! panel at the con XD

YodaSnipe wrote:

And Haneii cause I don't play osu! anymore? lol (Bet I could beat soul on mouse though ;) )
I bet you can't ;)

Hope to see you there again JBsparta117 ^_^
YodaSnipe

Haneii wrote:

YodaSnipe wrote:

I bet you can't ;)
Yep I definitely can't.
Topic Starter
Haneii
Well that backfired :/
YodaSnipe

Haneii wrote:

oh honey, you try so hard you little loli you <3
Backfire

Haneii wrote:

GG
Soulclenz

YodaSnipe wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

You are 0 for 1 at Anime Norths you said you'd attend! 0% showing rate soooo I don't believe you!

I'm also with Nyquill.

1 AN is not a big enough sample size to draw the conclusion that i will not be there this year!
FurukawaPan
I usually don't get away from the Manga Library much if at all while at AN, but I'll try to find you guys.
YodaSnipe

Soulclenz wrote:

1 AN is not a big enough sample size to draw the conclusion that i will not be there this year!
You know I am a petty person. I was completely distraught over you not showing up last year, therefore I will not hold my breath!

FurukawaPan wrote:

I usually don't get away from the Manga Library much if at all while at AN, but I'll try to find you guys.
Don't worry, like last year we will seek you out!

Highlights from Anime North 2012 in order of Awesomeness:
- Got Mio merchandise (Wall of Mio full :( I need another wall!)
- Met FurukawaPan and MM201!!!
- Haneii is a loli -> True story
- Kitsunemimi is legit the best wingman in osu!
- HANEII CAN SING! Though ... she forever ruined the song Last Christmas ... orz yaoi
- I sing for Haneii!
- Got a 5some with some maid cosplayers-i mean a picture with the four of them and me*
- We went dancing
- We ate Japanese food together
- We played some osu! and CtB and taiko together
- Haneii threatened Mio and I nearly did something that is not rated E for Everyone to her
- dkun mentioned something about grandkids (this was actually just after AN2012)
- Soulclenz is a liar.
RythmicPurpose
I have my osu stuff on my external ..>.> not sure if my friend will want to spend an hour playing a game he's not good at.
Soulclenz

YodaSnipe wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

You know I am a petty person. I was completely distraught over you not showing up last year, therefore I will not hold my breath!

- Soulclenz is a liar.
Siiiiiigh.
YodaSnipe

Soulclenz wrote:

Siiiiiigh.
You also owe me a cherry pie and a pizza iirc. I expect to be paid in full!
Weez

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

My attendance completely depends on Weez's attendance :c

But I think there is a high chance that I'll be there <3
So far there is an 86.66% chance of both of us going but that most likely will change real soon!! \o/
Zerostarry
I live like 5 minutes away from the Con center, so I miiiight be there this year...

If i'm not too shy i'll meet up with you guys for a bit, i'll most likely be with my group of friends if they come, or just getting merch. :I
YodaSnipe

Princess wrote:

If i'm not too shy i'll meet up with you guys for a bit
Don't worry about being shy. The only mean person in Canada is Soulclenz and he didn't even show up last year.

I never understood the whole shy thing, I know so many people that are shy (*points at Nyquill and those*). Just get in there and say "Hi!" I promise we won't bite, I do NOT however promise no hugs <3

So c'mon Canadians let's join together for some fun times!!!
SpartanHornetz
Pffft, shy...

Let there be open arms in the lands of Canadia.
Kitsunemimi
Oh hi, I seemed to have forgotten to post here yet o3o.

Let's see... I got my ticket in January, but I still don't know how I'm going to get the place! Preparation ho~ (then again there's still like 2 months...ish).
Well, hopefully I'll figure it out. If I'm not too lazy. >_>

EDIT: Oh hey, it seems I have 2,012 posts. Too bad it's 2013.

EDIT2: woo hoo 2,013 posts~
Nyquill
Oh, guys do make back up plans to pre-register if you're on my list already. If I don't manage to get 15 people in 2-3weeks (and get a significant amount of people to pay me in advance so I don't pay $600 up front), we'll have to go to plan B.
those

Nyquill wrote:

Oh, guys do make back up plans to pre-register if you're on my list already. If I don't manage to get 15 people in 2-3weeks (and get a significant amount of people to pay me in advance so I don't pay $600 up front), we'll have to go to plan B.
Let us know your deadline of finding 15 people. And if you wanna meet up somewhere to receive monies that's cool too.
Nyquill
The 28th sounds good for me.
Soulclenz
Let it be known that i am not a mean person and that hanging out with me made yoda's whole summer.
YodaSnipe

JBsparta117 wrote:

Pffft, shy...

Let there be open arms in the lands of Canadia.
PREACH BROTHA!

Soulclenz wrote:

Let it be known that i am not a mean person and that hanging out with me made yoda's whole summer.
Perhaps if you had given me my cherry pie and pizza then yeah
Soulclenz

YodaSnipe wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Perhaps if you had given me my cherry pie and pizza then yeah
was there even any good pizza where we were? i don't know these things!
YodaSnipe
We were in T dot....
jonathanlfj

Nyquill wrote:

If you end up having to pay a huge amount dont hesitate to let me do the job, i do have around 2k osap left which is just lying around lol
Weez

jonathanlfj wrote:

Nyquill wrote:

If you end up having to pay a huge amount dont hesitate to let me do the job, i do have around 2k osap left which is just lying around lol
SAVE THAT 2K!!! don't make the same mistake I did >.<
jonathanlfj

Weez wrote:

SAVE THAT 2K!!! don't make the same mistake I did >.<
lol its not like i wont get it back, just spare money that is lying around which can be used better
Justykanna
Lol, one of my friends keeps trying to get me to go to this.
Didn't know there was an attendance cap though.
Soulclenz

YodaSnipe wrote:

We were in T dot....
Yeah, for the first time in my life =p.
pmon
Dam. Looks like I missed out last year. ;w;

I don't really know anyone here except Nyquill and Kitsu. Hopefully i'll make some more friends. :D
Nyquill

pmonibuv1 wrote:

I don't really know anyone here except Nyquill and Kitsu. Hopefully i'll make some more friends. :D
I think you had your own set of highlights last year :p
pmon

Nyquill wrote:

pmonibuv1 wrote:

I think you had your own set of highlights last year :p
Shush. That shall not be talked about. xd
I think if I go with them this year it'll be worse than last year. :P
Topic Starter
Haneii

Princess wrote:

I won't bite much >w<
Nyquill

Haneii wrote:

Princess wrote:

I won't bite much >w<
She really wont, she'll just eat you whole.
YodaSnipe

Nyquill wrote:

She really wont, she'll just eat you whole.
She can't eat me whole if you know what I mean ;)
show more