forum

[Archived] Animation for mania-stage-light is glitchy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ruirize
When animating mania-stage-light, it does not reset correctly, causing the animation to skip forward and back several frames making it impossible to animate properly.

1. Have a several frame animation for mania-stage-light - there's one in the skinning forum I believe.
2. Play map.
3. Tap the same key a few times. It should animate from 0-x smoothly, but instead jumps forward and back several frames at a time.
RBRat3
Its not really suppose to be animatable, You can just glitch it a taste.

Topic Starter
Ruirize
Okay, one, that's a damn nice skin. I'd love a copy of it :3

And two, in osu, if elements aren't supposed to be animated, they won't animate at all - see hitcircles. So I'm guessing the animation is just incomplete.
RBRat3

SilentCipher wrote:

Okay, one, that's a damn nice skin. I'd love a copy of it :3

And two, in osu, if elements aren't supposed to be animated, they won't animate at all - see hitcircles. So I'm guessing the animation is just incomplete.
Sure we'll go with that, You can call it incomplete or a glitch but what it comes down to is that if it isn't listed as a change or addition it doesn't exist. If users weren't derping around everything initially supported works as intended.

That skin will be thrown into the wild when I get around to redoing it at twice it's resolution :)