forum

Write until you get an error.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
I wonder what the obsession behind Larto is. It's prevalent in these posts, and practically became contagious. Whatever the reason is, it's certainly interesting. I'm strugglibng to find

*sigh*

BONUS ROUND.

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LArto L
payney
there once was a man from peru
who dreamed he was eairn

bonus: LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO AL
45Traeath
Alright, what was I thinking about...
*Goes back to the message*
Oh right. I was a

[Error: turned "about" into "a ".]
payney
who dreamed he was ear

(SAME SPOT)

bonus: LARTO LARTO A
Westonini
Lil Pump (Lyrical Genius) - Racks on Racks

Diablo on the beat, bitch

Hey, yeah, yeah
Ooh, ooh (ayy)

Racks on racks on racks on racks on racks on racks, bitch (esskeetit, ooh)
Racks on racks on racks on racks on racks on racks, bitch (yuh, yuh, yuh, ooh)
None of my cars ain't rented
All matte black, my windows i
45Traeath
Back to the previous thing.

I got kind of an obsession, about "fighting back"... Um...
Maybe I chose the wrong words.
I just hate how some algorithms works just too well for some people. Like. I get not

[**** it, I almost got to the point.]
payney
there once was a man from pero

bonus: LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO A
Achromalia
Things have been fairly complicated. I suppose it's a given that life is complicated by default, as we've got quite a few hardships shoving sticks up our asses, but yeah, things have sucked. As of now, I'm feeling a little dead, not being able to really do much of anything. My life practically revolves around the laptop, as it allows me to do quite a lot of cool shit I wouldn't otherwise be able to do. Needless to say, it's boring without the laptop. I can't express my ideas very well anymore, and I'm set back quite far considering I've had many projects in the works. I had music for a game soundtrack a close friend wanted, and a few art projects going on for the branding of my music and stuff. It even includes the WIP penguin I was drawing for Penguin that I hadn't yet shou;d've sent in

*sigh*

Bonus round, I guess.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumped ov er
Redstonian101
I am doing fine one

...One?

Round 2:
Larto larto larto larto larto lae.
payney
who dreamed he waa

bonus: LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LAROT
keremaru
Once upon a tim,

Bonus: LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTOL
Achromalia
I'm typing this in a considerably dark room, so I hope to the deep pits of hell that I can finish two sentences. Otherwu

Bonus round?

Write until you get an error. Write unntil
payney
there once was a p

bonus:
LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTOL
Achromalia
ibce

fuck

BONES ROUND

WRITE UNTIL YOU GET AN ERROR. WRITE UNTIL TY
payney
haha you typed bones round because yu

bonus:
LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LAE
-Flashlight-
somebody once told me thge
Journal
I don't know what I'm typing. Hello everyone who's reading this. How are all of you doing? It's all swell in this household. My hands and back are hurting, and I feel like an old man. I don't know what to write anymore. Sik-K is a good artist. School administrators are brainless idiots who cater to the big bosses. Climate change is real. Do you believe in aliens? Writing until you get an error, writing until you get an error, writing until you get an error, writing until you get an error, writing until you get an error, writing until you get an error, writing until you get an error!!! You can set me free. Dun dun dun dun, you can set me free. Equip your sunglasses and scream. I think we are dead. Midnight is quickly approaching. Can't be my wife. Boom boom. Notify me when a reply is posted. Index. Other. Off-Topic. Forum Games. Write until you get an error. Okay, I am getting tired of this. I don't know what to write. Or type. Can't be my wife. Dun dun dun. Save Draft. Preview. Post. Cancel. Topic review. Start now, class. Breathe in slowly. It's raining in Osaka. Just kidding. Maybe? What time is it for you guys? I'm typing at a fairly normal pace. Any plans for tomorrow? The air is gross. I appreciate a balanced natal chart. Any takers? Welcome, Jp
Plini
holy shit my fign
Achromalia
This laptop seems a bit harder to type on than the old one, but that's no matter. I'll be doing my best to keep writing for as long as possible until I fuck up my grammar or word choice. I will also occasionally misspell something, so I've got to watch out for that. For now, we'll keep going on our merry way until something brings us to an abrupt halt. At least, I'll get to finish a few sentences now. Surprisingly, it's not al
Plini
well now I'm doing a homework about mutations and how they influence in the formation of protie
45Traeath
So I tried to talk aboiut
Meah
Error
Achromalia
Time for another session of typing ceaselessly without any sort of goal, featuring your favorite skeletal host, Achromatism! Here, I get to show you my mediocre typing skills as I proceed to type out a couple sentences at best, so don't get too comfortable. For now, we hope that this program will prove how verbose this ignoramus can truly become, as he persists and continues to spout absolute nonsense in hopes of creating some sort of cohesive sentence. It's all in the hands of the boy behind the screen, typing to his heart's content with little inclination to stop other than the call to eat his meal from outside his room. Not much will happen here today, folks. Just move along as he floods the page with text that has no importance in any discussion. He's actually quite surprised he lasted this long. Let's hope it doesn't get cut short, shall we? In the background, you can hear the faint thumping of the kick and the ominous melody from within those headphones, he's had his song looping this entire time. It sounds quite nice, and it wouldn't hurt to finish it sometime soon. Frankly, it could use some work, but it's going along quite well. The song has yet to end, as it merely loops to the beginning. Such torture, it's a truly repetitive and monotonous cycle of torture, listening to the same thing over and over again, even if it does sound okay. For fuck's sake, when will this paragraph end? I'm actually kinda unsure if I'll be able to finish this anytime soon, I keep writing and writing without much to say in terms of original content, I'm just narrating my thoughts at the moment. Sadly, this just isn't going to be productive if I keep going, so I'll have to eventually make a mistake somewhere. I've spent all this time and nothing's happened yet. Please, send help, so that I can escape this grammatically correct torture chamber of perfect spelling and punctuation. It has to end soon, it just has to. There's no end it sighn, for it goes
payney
there onxe

bonus:
LARTI

(wow)
Journal
I’m on my phone and this is very nice. How is everyone tonight? Or today? It sure is cold as hell. That’s the AC talking. This is getting Boeing’s
Achromalia
tired. it's too early to go to sleep, though. i don't want to sleep, but i kinda do. fuck these conflicting feelings. it's tiresome to put up with, and it's overall just not helpful. for fuck's sake, if only mental fatigue could just not exist for a quick moment that'd be pretty great, honestly. i'd be able to keep going with my work instead of all of this. well, i'm just hoping things go well with Atrophy. for now, i'll try and rest. i still hope to be productive, but i don't really have to do a whole lot today, aside from promoting my song for a little while. i'll deliberately type out an error here so i don't have to writf anymore.
Radiohead
DDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN'''''''''''TTTTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
payney
there once was a man from peru,
who dreamed he was eating his shoe.
he awoke fe

bonus:
LARTI
Achromalia
there once was a skeleton from the void,
who dreamt of worlds foreign to its own.
it envisioned a myriad of lives to be experienced and familiarized.

it sees something about everything, that nothing could ever quite be.
that there's a tangible worth, in everything that one could see.
a reality in which the skeleton could feel,
so that the nothingness in its self could heal.

sadly, none of this is going to ever be true.
just as meaninglessness took it, it will now take y;;;ou;&&&&;;.
ERA Puzzle
A long-ass fucking time ago, in a town called Kickapoo
There lived a humble family, religious through and through
But yea, there was a black sheep and he knew just what to do
His name was young J.B. and he refused to step in line
A vision he did see-eth, fucking rocking all the time
He wrote a tasty jam and all the planets did align

Oh, the dragon's balls were blazin' as I stepped into his cave
Then I sliced his fuckin' cockles with a long and shiny blade
'Twas I who fucked the dragon, fuckalizing fuckaloo
And if you try to fuck with me, then I shall fuck you too

Gotta get it on in the party zone
I got to shoot a load in the partyu

noooo I wanted to do the whole song, I used to be a transcriptionist so I'm pretty good at typing accurately
Carmlillball
Nightwishnightwishnightwishnightwsish
45Traeath
I hate it when um...
Yeah, let's go with that...
When "CPI"
Kyomaku
boring boring boringb
Nate Bait
I don't knwo what (omg i messed up already xD)

ummm...
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto (
Carmlillball
TemptationTemptationTemptationTemptationTemptationTemptationTempa
Kyomaku
Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka BAka B

Bakla

I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck Is

1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1234 1244

Once upon a time, there was a long text, I didn't really know why it was long but I thought maybe I would have less typoes if I had actually typed something proper. So far so good, although I know I almost made a typo already. now I

I give up I give up Ig
Carmlillball
LateralusLateralusLateru
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Lolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilolilok
ASHIQUL
this game is horribe
ahhh who cares
gotgotgotgotgotgotgotgotgoto
i did this on phone ,lmao
45Traeath
I don't know if this counts but I could just write 1 + 1 = 2...

(Editing) Wia

(2nd Etition)

Alright, f**c
show more