forum

Write until you get an error.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
I fucking had to walk all this way and I wind up dehydrated about to have a fucking heat stroke on the sidewalk about to fucknig pass out
clover
I am very bad at typing. So bad at typing that I will probably w
Ashton
I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO THE MALL AND BUY MYSELF SOME CHEESE BUT THEN I SAW THIS BITCH COURTNEY WHO'S LIKE "YO JESSICA WHY YOU SO FUCKING EXTRA?!!" AND I WAS LIKE "BITCH PLEASE," AND THEN I RAN OUTSIDE OF THE MALL AND CALLED THE COPS BECAUSE THESE BITCHES AIN'T GOING TO GET ON MY COLLAR BONE. THEY JUST SILLY. THEY SILLY AS HELL. I'M RICH AS FUCKING HEEEEEEELL NIBBA.
Edgar_Figaro
Well this entire thing is kinda weird as it mainly would be dependant on how fast we try to type and how careful we try to be.

I will type at a fairly normal speed to start here and speed up with each line until I screw up

Ok typing a bit faster now so I should make a mistaek
clover

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

I am very bad at typing. So bad at typing that I will probably w
Oh hey, I remember doing this. You know, I don't exactly remember why I stopped. I think it's because I didn't mean to type a w, but I did. I wonder what I we

(supposed to be meant lol)
Achromalia

but he doesn't deserve for this to happen to ,H IM ./
The Fire Tiger
Is it time for a shitpost? I think so.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage aerobic capacity tests that progressively gets more difficult as it contu
neopolitan-
is it really time for a shitpi
Achromalia
that was honestly kinda amusing.

oh, uh, some good news-- my keyboard's finally working.

that's pretty damn sweet if I say so myself after using that fucking onscreen keyboard where it'd take at least 8 years to write just a sentence.

I should be mistyping something anytime now considering the position im in, kinda hard to see the keys.

anytime now...

well anyways, I guess I'll just type down my thoughts as they come.

I'm a little tired. Not surprising. I should probably eat something. Maybe I should pack up since I've got only a couple hours until I go to visit my dad. I'm a little too lazy for that right now. I should probably do it anyways as laying around wont do shit for me in the long run and relaxing is exactly the opposite of what most would be doing. I guess I'll get going sometime soon. I just don't really eant
johnmedina999

The Fire Tiger wrote:

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage aerobic capacity tests that progressively gets more difficult as it contu
...continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds; line up at the start. The running speed starts slowe
Achromalia
Not much has happened today. Honestly, im just dealing my life as it goes. I'm just doing what i normally do-- I simply just manage, and endure.

I'm a bit tired of things. Well, isn't that the case for mostly everyone?

...I've just been bored here, with no inclination to produce anything. The forums have been constantly silent for hours at a time, so even being on the osu!forums is depressingly boring.

There isn't any content on Youtube that interests at the moment. I just want to have some form of escape and relax until i get the means of being able to consistently produce content.

Of course, I'm not gonna be able to make a song once every month, that'd be a bit much of a task for me. Usually even conceptualizing a song can take at least a couple months.

...I'm just hoping the forums are more active at some point.

There aren't many people I actively talk to on discord either, so that sucks. Now that I live elsewhere, my IRL friends are cities away from me, and I don't even know if some of them really care what I do.

Some dont respond to my messages within months. That gets concerning, with the possibility that they dont want to talk, or that they took up a different account to use.

Regardless, things just feel a bit more empty nowadays. Companionship is not easy to find, even if that's to be expected. So I'm just kinda.... sitting here, not doing anything.

That's all for now/.
Dialect
notice me senpai notice me senpai nor
Achromalia
OT and FG are slowly dying OT and FG are slowly dying OT and FG are slowly dying OT and FG are slowly dying OT and Fg are
Dialect

johnmedina999 wrote:

The Fire Tiger wrote:

...continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds; line up at the start. The running speed starts slowe

..slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal *ding!*
now start! (musuic
Achromalia

MinNin wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

The Fire Tiger wrote:

..slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal *ding!*

now start! (musuic

(music)

1!... 2!... 3!... 4!... 5!... 6!... 7!... 8!... 9, level u[!
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm not really good with typing. Especially with a shallow keyboard and long naile
keremaru
yikes, time yo
Leslawa
Alright, I literally don't know what to type. It's 5 am what the hell am I still doing awake. I just got a nintendo switch the other day, I really want to finish Breath Of The Wild by the end of this month, hopefully I can. I should really be getting to sleep, I'm really tired. I bet I'll make a mistake within the next few words. Maybe I won't. Actually, what if I never maker a mistake, would I just be here typing forever. Holy shit what if that does end up happening, what if the world ends before I finish tpying

Bonus Challenge:
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Las
Achromalia
I'll make an attempt at writing for about five minutes. I'm starting at 9:04PM PST so I should have posted this at 9:09PM if I manage to succeed. Anyhow, this will be where the challenge starts, where I write a ton of things that make absolutely no sense whatsoever, yet wont count as errors. I hope this goes well. For now, I'll start with saying that I'm incredibly bored and I just want to pass the time. Perhaps this isn't as great of an idea as I thought, but this is how it's going, While the rest of the threads remain dead for a short while, I'll be here typing away saying nothing important in particular. Maybe someone will post something while I type all this. That'd be nice. If only I had better ideas to entertain myself with, perhaps I wouldn't be wasting time like this. I'm realizing how objectively impractical this is compared to making progress on my music. It's fine if nothing happens, though, I'll just wind up binge-watching rabbit holes of YouTube videos. I might consider doing that right now. Here goes, anytime now. Just any second, in just a fere merr sekjdrgmkskjdthsrfyjsagrkernjkgdrnsdktjhgnaiuerjnbdzuhdsjxfjhvesdkbuhjkezsodixnfdkxjg
Zekks
fiesya
Keiger
Hey bud, today we will be talking about the birds and the bees. It's a long process but i'm sure you want to hear it. So when a man and a woman fall in love, they get very close to each other. Of course they have to get to know each other before this point, so they do. Then we get to the next part of the story. So a man and a woman fall in love. They have something calld
Orofil
I am typing on my tablet so this is going to be harder tha
Penguin
Oh jeez, I almost forgot about this thread. This one is always fun to play. What shall I talk about? In my English cal
Achromalia
Another five minute challenge. Going to write as much as I can this time. I'm currently listening to a work-in-progress track I'm experimenting with, and I'm trying my hand at making some decent breakcore. I've also met a pretty fucking cool breakcore producer a while ago, named Mekuso, over on Discord. A pretty nice person, if I must say so myself. Anyhow, I'm pretty glad I've met them, and ope to

(well, fuck.)
keremaru
the fitnessgram pacer test is a multistage ar
payney
begone you foul demon cotton eyed joe, thy grasp on this plane faded long ago, from whence you came, there tyo
Vuelo Eluko
The problem is, it would probably take me a good 5000 characters to make an error considering how proficient I am at typing. This is a waste of time, so I'm just going to stop it here.
Achromalia
It's been interesting to listen to the musical taste of other producers, and other people in general. I'm learning a bit about each person through that music and I can get a sense of what they like about their music. It's also rare, but I've occasionally found new genres of music by just digging deeper into the stuff they like and exploring from there on out. Typically, a lot of music is found just by exploring around new territory, as anything unfamiliar may turn out to be something interesting for you. Though, I suppose that depends on your taste in music, considering that some people really just don't give a shit for other music, as many hate rap and trap for varying reasons, and anything could wind up being criticized about any genre, really. Despite that, I find that looking through various unfamiliar perspectives in music and in life would be pretty nice and refreshing, so I'd stl
ETERNAL DRAIN
lmao i type good i main osu mania so typing is sme

bonus:
larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larot
45Traeath
I forgot to set the keyboard's language back to French, so the first try will be left behind the scenes.

I wrote those with only my right hand...

Well...

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto /
Achromalia
Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to get those points. Penguin likes to gey those
45Traeath
This might seeml
Penguin
That was a very quick error you had there, 45Traeath. It would be very ironic and funny if I were to mess up right now. But no. It seems as I
keremaru
Write until you et

bonus:
LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LAROT
payney
there n

bonus:
LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTTO
keremaru
I don't like how I can type at 90WPM but I can't type effectively emou

bonus:
larto larto larto larto larto lartol
pentaqola
Olimar has a gun. Olimar invades this planet. He still has his gun. Olimar will be Olimar. No matter what. Olimar is the sun. Olimar is the moon. Why am I talking about Olimar? Because he is Olimar. I should stol

also...
larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto al
keremaru
Roses are red. Violets are blue. I'm pretty sad. How about you? Roses are red. Violets are blue. I'm pretty sd

Bonus:
larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto a
payney
the o

bonus:
LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO AL
Achromalia
I wonder what the obsession behind Larto is. It's prevalent in these posts, and practically became contagious. Whatever the reason is, it's certainly interesting. I'm strugglibng to find

*sigh*

BONUS ROUND.

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LArto L
show more