posted
Total Posts
show more
Zekks
cuck cuk
Serraionga
The best sauce in my ipin
Taj
BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA ABKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAK ABKA ABAKA A
Achromalia
nothing to do, nothing in mind, nothing to see, nothing to like, nothing to hear, nothing to know, nothing to feel, nothing to say, nothing in existence, nothing after death, nothing is real, nothing to despise, nothing will change, nothing in space, nothing to eat, nothing to survive, nothing to imitate, nothing to die, nothing is anywhere, nothing from nowhere, nothing to everyone, nothing is breathing, nothing is permitted, nothing to conceptualize, nothing will succeed, nothing even matters, nothing is ever, nothing to omit, nothing is alive, nothing is secure, nothing is addressed, nothing to think, nothing to follow, nothing from oneself, nothing to oneself, nothing is then, nothing isn't now, nothing met standards, nothing created permanence, nothing is still, nothing is true, nothing is creative, nothing to experience, nothing is destructive, nothing to fear, nothing will care, nothing to accept, nothing to play, nothing to deny, nothing to find, nothing to save, nothing to justify, nothng
Husa
nothing to do nothing in mind nothing to do nothing in mind nothong
Dustytuft
sic semper tyrannis
keremaru
what am i doing on this forum again
i don't know
everytime i try typing incorrectly it always happens that i type it correctly
i swear something is wrong with me
im looking away frommy
Cynplytholowazy
thonk
Achromalia
ive been trying to find something to say for awhile and i keep erasing everything because those things wont go anywhere, which leads me to writing something like this where im rambling about not knowing what to say, stating that this was something i had difficulty in, though this sentence has managed to have been continuing for quite a while, im sure i'll mess up soon, because i really do need to sleep, taking in the fact that in Pacific Standard Time, ive been up past 3 AM and i wound up shitposting for a good while, wasting my time because i felt as if i had nothing better to do, even though i obviously could just continue working on songs or finish re-drawing my stupid avatar that's like 10 days overdue for Christmas, which everyone winds up yelling at me about even though i tell them i stuck at priorities and that im always lazy, which by the way, is not something im using to excuse my laziness, since i've actually been yelling at myself to do shit even when i dont want to and yet my motivation and willpower to actually do anything is completely missing, so im just left empty without anything to do, say, think, or feel, as i apathetically go about my day watching youtube and playing osu! while failing in school and being a general disappointment to my family, knowing that they expect me to be the A+ student i used to be in elementary school, and honestly when looking at this, I'm unsure as to how I wound up making one sentence this long, i guess i may have just typed out all my thoughts, but i still dont think i wouldve been able to expect this much text before ending a sentence, but i guess this';ll do.
Ender Lain
I'm a simple man
I see monika
I tun
Endaris
Technische Hilfe und technische Zusammenarbeit sind Aktivitäten der Internationalen Arbeitsorganisation, die dazu verhelfen sollen, zui
_sparky_
Kirari Moroboshi is my true waifu. If you don’t like her then you have bad taste. She’s the cutest and best im@s girl ok ok. s
Jazz-Hands
Press F to pay respect.Press F to pay respect.Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
Press F to pay respect.
keremaru
click the circles
okayu
Ender Lain
jsut monkia
Achromalia
Sayo-
keremaru
why do i do thins to m
Achromalia
felling pret

shit I already messed up even though I managed to get like 70+ words on the others
keremaru
cool
i lke pie
Achromalia
cool
shinitai
MiharuUwU
an error
vinnicci
pneumonoultramicroso
keremaru
deoxyribonucleic adics
45Traeath
Error, error, error, error, error, ero
Husa
until you get an error.
Achromalia
that stupid fucking asshole is an actual child right now, he complains about stupid shit not going his way and winds up being emotional sensitive when he should just accept something and calm the fuck down.

I want to help him, but right now, I despise him. I want to forgive him, but he cant shit tHE FUCVK UP
keremaru
you okay mate
you sound like you're going to go full-blown megu explosion
:thnk:
Achromalia
well, emotionally, im actually okay. i could give less of a fuck, but it does irritate me somewhat. its ironic and hypocritical, and the asswipe is clearly a narcissist, trying to defend himself for everything.

its bothered my dad, and he's been wanting to sleep that boi the moment he started fucking around with our shit.

now he's basically feeding off of what little we have and complaining about it.

GO BACK TO YOUR APARTMENT AND STOP FUCKING UP MY LIFE. (but yeah, im not lying when i say im not actually angry. at worst, ill only be irritated. I just want to get the message across.)

SERIOUSLY, CALM THE FUCK DOWN, ACCEPT THE SHIT YOU HAVE, STOP FUCKING UP OTHERS' LIVES, LEAVE THE DISHES ALONE, STOP FUCKING AROUND WHEN IM NOT LOOKING WITH YOUR SHITTY "GOOD GIRL, BAD GIRL" SPANKING KINKS AND FEET FETISHES, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHIT WE DO BECAUSE THIS WAS INITIALLY OUR HOME, A NICE HOME WHERE A NICE NAIVE FAMILY ONCE LIVED UNTIL YOU FUCKING APPEARED IN MY MOM'S BED, FORCING ME INTO THE COUCH BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GIVE A SHIT, STOP YELLING AT MY MOM FOR BEING LATE AS SHE'S PARAPLEGIC AND IS UNABLE TO DO MUCH WITH HER LIFE, STOP MANIPULATING HER INTO LIKING AND DEFENDING YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY AND DO, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CREEPY GLANCES, LEAVE ME ALONE, AND BE AN EFFICIENT MEMBER OF SOCIETY THAT DOESNT WASTE MONEY ON STACKING POINTLESS SHIT IN YOUR ROOM, STASHING RANDOM JUNKFOODS ALL AROUND THE CORNERS OF THE HOUSE, AND USING UP WHAT LITTLE MONEY WE HAD, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT YOUR IRONIC ASS WATCHES TV AND MOVIES PRACTICALLY EVERY HOUR YOURE NOT AT WORK, DOING CREEPY SHIT WITH MY MOM, YELLING AT MY MOM, OR GOING OUT WITH MY MOM WITHOUT SAYING A WORD.

again, this is all directed at my moms boyfriend. i wish more came to mind, but im tired. just to remind you, im not furious or anything. but i am very irritated.

i cant believe i accepted this shitty life for so long until recently.

welp. not much else ot say.
keremaru
damn dude
sounds like you need some aprental
Achromalia
I want to ask friends if I can stay over at their house, but I don't want to leave my mom alone with this piece of shit, and I don't want my dad to get fucked over by this guy while I'm not there.

I want to protecc them, but all I can do now is attacc.

I'm not turning my bacc.

his head, I want to cracc.

his kindness? what kindness? that, he laccs.

he be takin our last staccs

he drinkin up them sixpaccs

but it wont happen without me fighting bacc.

(I'm not going to beat him up or anything, its just some venting.)

seriously I just wanna break down crying but I don't have the intensity of emotion to dp so.
Bonk
You fool. You absolute buffoon. You think you can challenge me in my own realm? You think you can rebel against my authority? You dare come into my house abd
Husa
Penguin
My keyboard is a red switch keyboard, so I will most likely make an ae
Achromalia
I fucking had to walk all this way and I wind up dehydrated about to have a fucking heat stroke on the sidewalk about to fucknig pass out
clover
I am very bad at typing. So bad at typing that I will probably w
Ashton
I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO THE MALL AND BUY MYSELF SOME CHEESE BUT THEN I SAW THIS BITCH COURTNEY WHO'S LIKE "YO JESSICA WHY YOU SO FUCKING EXTRA?!!" AND I WAS LIKE "BITCH PLEASE," AND THEN I RAN OUTSIDE OF THE MALL AND CALLED THE COPS BECAUSE THESE BITCHES AIN'T GOING TO GET ON MY COLLAR BONE. THEY JUST SILLY. THEY SILLY AS HELL. I'M RICH AS FUCKING HEEEEEEELL NIBBA.
Edgar_Figaro
Well this entire thing is kinda weird as it mainly would be dependant on how fast we try to type and how careful we try to be.

I will type at a fairly normal speed to start here and speed up with each line until I screw up

Ok typing a bit faster now so I should make a mistaek
clover

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

I am very bad at typing. So bad at typing that I will probably w
Oh hey, I remember doing this. You know, I don't exactly remember why I stopped. I think it's because I didn't mean to type a w, but I did. I wonder what I we

(supposed to be meant lol)
Achromalia

but he doesn't deserve for this to happen to ,H IM ./
The Fire Tiger
Is it time for a shitpost? I think so.

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage aerobic capacity tests that progressively gets more difficult as it contu
show more