forum

Write until you get an error.

posted
Total Posts
show more
gadrin
Omg why did you quote me, do you think this is funny? I will report you to the departament of human rights and we will see how it feels to be abused just like you abused me right now. I want you to know that I was involved in a lot of army acit
WriggleNightbug
I love being a ninja, it's soo fun being able to screw Tree over, i've even gotten a bit of fanart from Renevant. I love this, i should make it my full-time job, get paid to ninja forum posts, question is, who'd sponsor me? MtN Dew? Dorritos? WHo knows? maybe i'll get in with FaZe! Oh god, kill me, i'm never gonna mention those stupid brands again, this is going on for long enough, but i still dont

Well, that lasted longer than i expected....
GSG95
Waffle waffle waffles are cool are fuck and you know that yourself becauser
WriggleNightbug
Let me tell you all, why this game is soo weird, if there's people who don't have they keyboard layout memorized, they're gonna look at it, and it'll be all the more harder for them to get an error, so, young people like me, are gonna have longer posts in this FG, though i DO think this is a neat, and simple idea, i DON'T think many posts are gonna be made here, due to the sheer fc

*fact, that there'd be many lines that would be too long (had to finish, sorry)
chaee
k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den k den kde
Renevant
I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce, don't be fronting son, no seefs
Conor
Pituophis
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fpa
AlyNight
Hello this is just a test message.
A message that lays only worss
Ameth Rianno
i am a crab and i have nothing to do, i eat some sands in the beach and you know a whale come over me and he eat me and he throw me and he shit in front of me and he slaps me and he bite me and he is pregnant i don't know what to do i just want to send him some sandwich "HEY PLEASE GIVE ME SANDWI(T)CH" and he gives the witch instead the sanw
AlyNight
A thread where we write until we get a mistake. Well sounds like the best idea. Well this thread makes me all nervous all the time. Well um...Haha? I had not got a mistake yet. How long will I ls?
I Give Up
Ayesha Altugle
Finally e4
Garpo
This ba
Ameth Rianno
oh my god! i see a witch on the street making a witchcraft blablabla she was actually making a game called ultimatedanmauk.
iiko
loli loli loli loli loii

fuck
AlyNight
I'm writing I'm writing I'm writing I'm writhing I'm writing I'm writing I'm writing I'm writing I'm writing I'm writing I'm writing I'm writing I'm writing I'm we
Veloalopus
Writing is exciting to me, really. I hardly make mistakes and never ever will I ever make a mistake in the furture.
just had to be the last word huh?
Pituophis
Pituophis is probably one of my favorite genus of snakes. Colubrids of the genus Lampropeltis and pantherophis come close though. Pituophis have keeled scales and typically grow larger than Pantherophis and Lampropeltis. Lampropeltis species come in a wide array of colors and patterns and are known to eat other snakes including venomous ones, even though they lack venom themselves. Snakes under the genus Pantherophis are typically called ratsnakes because they are known to feed heavily on rodents. The most popular ratsnake species in the pet trade is known as the red rat snake, or more commonly, the corn snake. I used to keep a few snakes that were a hybrid of a pituophis species and a pantherophis species, I even hatched a snake egg. Unfortunately I had to sell themwh SHIT
iiko
My name is Sakuya Izayoi. I'm the maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion and am loyal to mistress Remilia. Librarian and best friend of mine is Patchouli Knowledge, she's very smart and I find her so interesting to talk to. Hong Meiling is a cool, yet kinda violent friend. She does anything she can to protex

At least I got a few sentences in.
pomni
hello people i am an osu player that is left handed and left hands are the master race of osu and most of them is better than cookiezi at skinning because all left hand players play faster and learn faster than right hand players can and will create the best afz

wait what was the name larto?

Larto Larto Larto larto Larto larto Larto Larto Larto larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto larto larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LartoL
ElliottB1
I deeply like trains, deeply. At night, I worship the boy who also likes trains, and I even run myself over with the trains, just like the boy. I also like ad
Rilene
Hi tj- oops
ElliottB1
Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slr
I Give Up
h

._.
GSG95
oh my god wow my cock is literally bursting through my skirt

oh no

please be gemt
Bara-
The fact that I am on phone makes this ridiculouslt
Veloalopus
Basically, I don't make a lot of mistakes while typing. Or at least, I d- *TRY*
Crap. :D *FAIL MISTER FAIL!*
Underforest
OK. In this world, i see what everything thta [stops]
Bara-
I'm reqlly

That went fast
chaee
It's 5 am and I can't sleep why can't i fucking just die for 8 hours like a normal human being why must it take 25 years for me to sleep fml I'm craving puzza
puccithecat
why am i obbsesed

its really hard to write obsessed if you write it fast.. ;w;
Bara-
I don't even know how to write it, let alone type it :P
Especially if you tpe
Goddammit
puccithecat
i love free so much ecause

LET ME FINISH WILL YOU?
Bara-
What did you even wanted to type?
Ecaude

Wow, I can't even copy errors correctly >_>
Nameless
Why am I so bad at typing? Like, is it because I use Cherry MX Reds, or is it because I'm a huge pleb? I should just make a mistake right now. Error error error error error error error error error error eror
puccithecat
the people who are my friends in osu are
damienlover69, evilteemo, mikaelahperez, tae kyu lee, rilene, ameth rianno, - k a th

Vuelo Eluko
w
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm sit
Bara-
Let's see how I do on PC, I assume a lot better, not sure why
I shouk
show more