Total Posts
show more
[ Mephisto ]
o larto larto lato larto alrto
Trash Boat
hufuhufuhufuhufuhufuhufuhufuhufuhufuhufuhufuhuhufuhufuguhguf

bleh
Offended
offendeodffendeodnffendoefnffendedoffendedoffendedoffendeddjddn2keqr´¨kmg´w4tp¨pg
d
hufuhufu
i need a bra i need a bra i need a bra i need a bra i need a bra i need a bra i need a bra i need a ra
Strategas
Once o
Raisha Millenia
holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit hi
GSG95
Degdegdegdef

Can't go far with mobile now, can we?
YamiHikari
No you can't but i normally only type in phone ww i dont even know why . I want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20k i want to escape 19-20*
Straw Hat
Typing on the bus right now, thats right. Also writing until i make an error ehich
hufuhufu
i will never make an error because i'm really is a genius and i will never make an error because i'm really a
ElliottB1
I don't need to make an error, becuase- aw darn it.
olivia272
My a

..oh.
Tampons
I'm the best type

Wow. -_-
silmarilen
im currently not on my own pc, so i might make some mistakes because i am not used to this keynbo
[ Mephisto ]
how to sapmming ?
olivia272
I am tired and I don't know how long I am capable of writing errolr
Mofu kun
typoes are really easy to make, to the pi
Wickedsharkz
type until i ger eerror?
-Kyousei-
idontknowwhatimdoing.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
O

Hidden-
new keyboard so it shouldn't be really long before I mkiss
YamiHikari
Mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mi
-[Jess]-
Moge moge moge mofu
Serraionga
Haha, how are you guys doing such tpoes

well then
olivia272
Thew
Serraionga
Writing fast can lead to sverl
olivia272
The weather today is fabulous, it's sunny and I should be spending time outside in the sun instead of sitting here, playing silly games such as this. I wonder when I am going to write the error, I don't know what I should write so I am just writing whatever appears in my mind and writw
Serraionga
I really want to write longer thfn
Whizzers
So hello guys I'm just gonna keep on writing don't mind me what should I say that will make everyone think about and probably be stuck on their minds for the rest of the days should I start with how I love cupcakes they are so delicious mmm how about those red vce

lasrto

(eh i tried)
Serraionga
Ya, you did. Althghv
Rincewind
Maybe I shouldg
Renevant
I've gotten better at thu
Thelma
i am swag i am never fali
Serraionga
Cookies are ok, but thye
Winek
super mario glitchy 4 is the best guy ever who make superb video and knuckle is like saying "OH MY GOD" while getting fantasm about soinc
Serraionga
Sonic the hedeg
Rise_old_1
Gotta go fast like a donkey around a pile of walking dead styled bodies written in the bible about god's will and about bacon glazed honey with ferrets on top of a spinning wheel while driving on a motor boat, excluding coral out of the series and making this a very stupid paragraph holy shit what am I even typig

I guess I typed a lot x)
Factorial
this isne supposed to be inactibe
Serraionga
Have you guys played Castlve
Nameless
Why do I li
show more