Write until you get an error.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zekira

WyndII wrote:

Zekira wrote:

WTF is up with Larto's name, anyway?!
His former Avatar. :| And his your master. Forever, seirously.
This post deserves a kudosu.Lol.
Nazo_old
Larto Larto AL--Terrific.

TAKE II

Larto Larto LA--...... TwT

Take 3...-_-

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lat-- :?
oact
alright!here i go!

peppy peppy peppy peppy peppy Larto Larto LartoLarto Larto roblox roblox roblox roblox roblox roblox rpsx<-----wtf?
Zekira
Larto Alrto D:

WTF?
Katasaki_old
Sometimes I facinate myself by eating cookies in the shower and dipping them in my stool, perhaps the world should see it's insecurities as sexy new things and then we all can be the muffin man, might I add that I enjoy a nice dip in a giant vat of chocolate pudding, cause you put the puddin' in the jello puddin' cups and fapfap away to neverland where all the monkes..

monkes...

FFFFFFFFFUUUUU
Nazo_old
Man,has anyone ever tried Ievan Polkka [SPINNER-MADNESS]? It was awesome. The spinner and storyba--... (storyboard are awesome.)

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LA--...Awesome.

Sometimes I facinate myself by eating cookies in the shower and dipping them in my stool, perhaps the world should see it's insecurities as sexy new things and then we all can be the muffin man, might I add that I enjoy a nice dip in a giant vat of chocolate pudding, cause you put the puddin' in the jello puddin' cups and fapfap away to neverland where all the monkes..

monkes...

FFFFFFFFFUUUUU
You already made a mistake,and you didn't even notice. :|
Sleep Powder
I ate dinner today. Errors are not that fun. Never ever eat big things. I like to be random. Larto. I don't know who that is. I think I may know who that is. I'm typing only the easy stuff. This is like so easy now that I'm doing easy stuff. Easy. Larto. Larto. Larto. Larto. Larto Larto...okay maybe not that now.

I think that maybe I should do something else with my free time today. Even though its night already. I guess I'll do something fun tomorrow. I don't really know if anything fun is going to happen. Maybe my appointment to the...medical behavior whatever place would be fun? I did not just say that...

Anyways I really want to do something else like maybe type faster than I was before. Yeah...don't know what to type now. Typing too fast makes me...think slower. I think something is wrong with me lol. I wonder what I should type now. pokemon...and other ...didn't capitalize it lol...
Zekira
It seems liek I just... *liek? WTF? I don't liek Mudkipz.*

Larto Larto Larto Larrto D:
Pasonia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nazo_old

Pasonia wrote:

I'm tired today, so see how far Round 3 takes me.

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lartt eeeeeeeek.

Lol I can't believe it, I made it quite far now didn't I? =x
Yes you did,and I congratulate you for that. :3
Man,I wish someone would make an awesome beatmap. Liek--.....

Liek? LIEK?!?

Larto Lart o-- TwT
GolGate
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
Nazo_old
Man,I'm borede--..... BOREDE? EDIT:Hahaha. I just realized what that said. Bo Rede. XDD

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LA--Why do I find this so silly?
Olinad
I guess this may be harder for non english speakers, but anyway, I'll try... I actually don't know what to write... Uhm... (think thn

Ok I made a mistake while thinking XD
Nazo_old
Jinxy
I like lemonade because it is sweet and sour at the ame

Larto Lao

Mashley
Man, tho

>_<

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lae
Olinad

Nazo wrote:

Olinad wrote:

I guess this may be harder for non english speakers, but anyway, I'll try... I actually don't know what to write... Uhm... (think thn

I think you forgot the additional challenge,which is Larto Larto Larto.

CHALLENGE BEGIN
...Sheesh,I don't know what to wt--GAWD (write)

ADDITIONAL CHALLENGE

Larto Lart o-- Fan-freaking-tastic.
whoops I forgot it, you're right!

Larto Larto Larto larto Larto Lato

-.-'
WyndII
hmm Zekira your egg is now a frickin hatchling....

LA >.>
commandhat
Larto Larto Larto Larto LartoLGODDAMMIT
My name is probably harder to type. >_>

commandhat commandhat commandhat commandhat commandhat commandhat commandhat commandhat...maybe not.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Man, this thread makes me roflr (WTF. "rofl so" >_>)

lart (pfffft)

Take 2

I can't believe it' ("it,")

Lartgo (XD)

Take 3

I can't heklp (holy shit... "help")

la (How bad am I? ._.)

Take 4

I can't belig (believe)

Lar4go (Slips fail)

Take 5 *Final take of this post*

I can't brli (double typo. Curse my typing speed. ._. "believe" again. >_>)

Lartgo (AGAIN WITH THE "LARTGO". rofl)
mtmcl
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume amont

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Laro
Detective Tuesday

Nazo wrote:

Man,I wish someone would make an awesome beatmap. Liek--...

Nazo wrote:

Man,I wish someone would make an awesome beatmap.

Nazo wrote:

Man,I
Homie, you fucked up before you even got to "liek". I mean, people today ain't usin' punctuation properly like they're supposed to. Mothafuckas gotta pay attention to what they be sayin, it's like ain't nobody really care no more, ya dig? It's not that complicated dawg, you simply need put a space before the comma. Nobody appreciates english anymore, it's a crtying shame.

Whoops. "crtying"
Sleep Powder
Wow I can't belkiv...dang...(can't believe this)
(Redo)
I'm really bad at typing today if I made an error like that. I should learn to type faster or something. I really need to learn how to type other words faster or something too. I actually have no idea what to type right now. I wanna do the Larto challenge after I fail this thing. This probably will take some time to do since I'm actually typing like a journal entry. I wish I could fy ...(fly)

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larot...carrot :)
Nazo_old

Olinad wrote:

Nazo wrote:

Olinad wrote:

I think you forgot the additional challenge,which is Larto Larto Larto.

CHALLENGE BEGIN
...Sheesh,I don't know what to wt--GAWD (write)

ADDITIONAL CHALLENGE

Larto Lart o-- Fan-freaking-tastic.
whoops I forgot it, you're right!

Larto Larto Larto larto Larto Lato

-.-'
Larto,is not capping the L a failure? Curious. If so,FAIL

GRAMMAR CHALLENGE
Geez,This thread is kinda popular. I wonder if I can spectate 2 people at a time? [That is,it--...(If peppy decides to add it)]

LARTO CHALLENGE
Lart o--Argh.

animask wrote:

Wow I can't belkiv...dang...(can't believe this)
(Redo)
I'm really bad at typing today if I made an error like that. I should learn to type faster or something. I really need to learn how to type other words faster or something too. I actually have no idea what to type right now. I wanna do the Larto challenge after I fail this thing. This probably will take some time to do since I'm actually typing like a journal entry. I wish I could fy ...(fly)

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larot...carrot :)
lolcarrot
Yukee_old
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lartlol
kuwarudo
I'm going to type the word "fail" over and over again without the letter "f" e--- (being in caps)

fail fail fail fail fail failf ail fail ---FAIL

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Laro ---- FAIL
Nazo_old

Detective Tuesday wrote:

Nazo wrote:

Man,I wish someone would make an awesome beatmap. Liek--...

Nazo wrote:

Man,I wish someone would make an awesome beatmap.

Nazo wrote:

Man,I
Homie, you fucked up before you even got to "liek". I mean, people today ain't usin' punctuation properly like they're supposed to. Mothafuckas gotta pay attention to what they be sayin, it's like ain't nobody really care no more, ya dig? It's not that complicated dawg, you simply need put a space before the comma. Nobody appreciates english anymore, it's a crtying shame.

Whoops. "crtying"
Spaces after commas. NO ONE BOTHERS ANYMORE. Also, my spell-check doesn't let me know if that's a problem. SO IT'S NOT FAIL. Grammar Nazi. :<

GRAMMAR CHALLENGE
Geez. I don't even know what to do tonight. Maybe play a little StepMania while I wait for bedtime...? Eh,I have like 500 songs. Because I have no life. And a bunch of time on my hands. Also I have 30+ themes. Geez,I want a typo right now so I can end this t--(Stupid game.[NO OFFENSE])

LARTO CHALLENGE

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LA-- Hooray. :P
Senbon
Yeesh what a rough day, one of my joints in the connective part of my 2nd toe just like, disload

:o
commandhat
Round Two!

Wow, I really thought this would have failed once it got it's first few posts. But now I see that so many people have replied to ir tha (it that...)

Lahrtow Chalenge

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lartgo ( :lol: )

is five a magic number for me? :|
kuwarudo
Sleep Powder
Senbon
Derekku
Challenge: This is really stupid and I have no idea why I'm doing this but I'll keep on typing until I get an error but I'm a pretty good typ

FFFUUUUUU

Add. Challenge: Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lat
Topic Starter
Larto
Do you guys know that I haven't seen ONE person misspelling my name in IRC since I opened this topic?

Success!
kuwarudo
So, uh, that was the point of this thread? So that no one will misspell your name again? Huh, that was good. I applaud you Larto. Hey, I still haven't made a mistake! This is awesome! I wonder when will I make one...I hope it's now because I'm getting tired of typing now. Anyh---

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larot---
GolGate
@Lat

Oh fuck. ._.
Level-Up!
Jesus. I haven't posted on this forum in ages. I really need to start playing this game again I'm so aout

Darn.

Larto Larto Larto Larto Lato

ffffffffffffffffffff
Sleep Powder
I'll type larot instead.
larto ...dang thats addicting...

larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larot...yay

larto...(I was going for larot this time)

larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto larto al...

larot larot larot larto...(I can't type larot anymore...larto keeps popping up lol)

that goes to show this game messes with your head
kuwarudo
Animask I accept your challenge, no offense Larto. I must now make a mistake...Uh, what the hell should I type now I---

Larot Larot Larot Larot Larot Larot Laor--- damn
show more