Write until you get an error.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kitsunemimi
Lart

....That was a space.. by the way.
Corin
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto lr

That was a good attempt!

Must be these college keyboards.
dkun
Well, I don't know what I should be typing here, so I think I'll make it short and simple. My day has consisted of me being sick in bed all day long and I on'

FFFUFUFUF
Cyclohexane
Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lartio

well
Rantai
Larto Larto Larto Lareto

That went well.
Quaraezha
Quaraeza

shit.
maal
like a g6 like a g6 like a g6 like a g6 like a g6 like a g6 like a g76

;_______________;
Shiirn
Let's see how far I can go since I'm really tired and cnat
Kokizi
Had to fix my stupid router, I hate it when you just wake up one morning and can't connect to the pooting internet. This is actually strange, to think that I was able to write this far w/o getting any errors. I am now on my 3rd sentence and not experiencing an error at the moment. And yeah what the hell what the hell wht

my luck ran out
winber1
Well, I don't think it hurts to have another go on this. Okay, take two, here itg oes..

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LartoL a
Sushi
So, I decided first to write a Friday-osu! mashup, but I'm lazy to find the lyrics. So I'm going to type some random sutff...

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larti
Ephemeral
god fucking damnit i hate fucking weevils shit fuck damn they're in the goddamn floors n
Azure_Kite
As I wander this ephemeral landscape, I cannot help but wonder why there are feelings of eternt
Lanttu
Ok, let's try again. I'm at work now, having a break, and the keyboard I'm using here really sucks ass. ): Everytmil

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Lsar D'AAAAAAEWWWW.
Takuya
I am trying to write without get an error but I am prettu
Corin
I'm at work too, not a break but work, generaly speaking this is me working, not doing anything at all <3
I love my job.

Larto Larto Larto Larto Laro

I'm never going to win ;_;
maal
You can't possibly win this completely impossible game, since you will never stop writing because you will have to keep writing until you get an error, therefore this game is impossible to beat, unless you harr

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF hello
Rantai
This story begins when a stout and courageous warrior was told that he was picked to participate in the upcoming battle. Excited, the warrior readied his equipment and entered the battlefield. Before him stood a large valley that stretched forward beyond his sight, obscured by the morning fog. The horns of battle began to sound as his comrades began their charge down the hill towards a looming structure that reeked of hay, manure and blood. To the warrior's surprise there was no resistance to be found at the structure, just the eerie silence that seemed to creep into every crevice. After confirmation that the area was secure, the team split into two groups and headed towards a large hill that overlooked the whole valley and a deep depression that led to tunnels and resources long abandoned.

The warrior then starting wondering what was the point of this operation. He had not seen a single enemy and it seems to be just a simple acquisition of land that had been vacated from a previous conflict. Deciding that it was a pointless operation, he stayed at the first structure and took a good look at the surroundings. Directly north, there was a large lake with an island sitting quietly in the middle billowing smoke from an unknown source every so often. He was curious as to what could be producing the smoke and decided he would climb to the roof and take a better look. It took only a minute to arrive on top, but what he saw was a completely different scene.

There were bloodied allies running towards his area in terror with several pursuers, hungry for blood. He found out the smoke was being created by a large signal fire and was surrounded by what looked to be a dozen soldiers. It was then he realised that this wasn't just an acquisition operation but a battle to stop the enemy from gaining a foothold in this area. The pursued ally had been caught and was being unceremoniously executed, begging for his life. Seeing this, the warrior leaped down from the roof and charged into them with a fury unmatched by his foes. One, two, three they fell as he kept slashing and bashing with all his might. As he stood on their corpses victorious he heard the sound of more battle horns, but these weren't sounds he was familiar with. Turning around, he saw dozens of well armed soldiers advancing towards the position, holding the heads of his once-allies.

With no allies in sight, the warrior haerd-

Holy crap, I guess assignment writing really does help O.O

Also, I'm a terrible fantasy writer.
TBTE
THIS IS EASY BECAUSE I RARELY THINK

So yea one day i was walking though the street and i was doing things that made people look at me and say stop, so then i did but then i started thinking but then i cheated i don't know what is happening anymore, WHAT

LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LARTO LAT
Wojjan

Rantai wrote:

leaped
ddrXero64
Hm, it's been a while since I've tried to type without error. I wonder how far I'll get, hm...while I'm here, I think I'll explain why I like to type a lot, because it'll probably take up a whall...

wall of text is what I meant to say. Failed short again.
Rantai

Wojjan wrote:

Rantai wrote:

leaped
Leaped or leapt? Apparently both are right (according to my dictionary >.<)

Also:

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Las-

I blame my groggy mornings.
nanda2009
Write until you get an error
Is this right?
PlasticSmoothie
Okay then. I'm procrastinating right now, should be doing my exam project, called an DHO. It's supposed to be about 5000 words long and I have until 9:00 Monday to write it. Only got 500 words down so far... hehehehe...
Writing wi---

Dammit.

Okay then, additional challenge:

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Laro---
N'awww. Was doing to well.
Esupanitix
Let's see how long I can type without my hands inevitably fucking up and then I eat lots of pies until I get really fat and shit in the bathroom for twelve minutes so that I am not fat anymore and let's see how much coordination my hands have because my computer is laggy as shit and therefore I don't see what I'm typing and fuck up before I can even see what I have done and oh god a run-on sentence this is very annoying isn;

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosispneumonoultramicroscoping

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto LartoL arto

FUCK
Wojjan

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Let's see how long I can type without my hands inevitably fucking up and then I eat lots of pies until I get really fat
Congratulations you win =D
Nazeko
Once upon a time, there was a kitty who fell in a bread wonderland. It jumped into a bread, and its body was merge on being one. Then a huge jar of strawberry jam came walking. " I AM STRAWBERRY!" Out of fear, the kitty, or should I say bread-bodied-kitty jumps off to nowhere and landed on a safe rainbow. Without its knowing, the kitty was stained by strawberry jam. While the kitty is walking through the rainbow, she met a music box. It says nyan nyan nyan nyan! then the bread-bodied-kitty dance eternally with the rainbow following it. Then sudddenly

ARRRGG ALMOST! =,..,="

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto vv---- AH CRAP! caught. /me runs*
Mara
You know, It's fucking almost 1AM and I am really tired. I should have summer vacation already, but I have to do some shit today at school. Also, I have to look for a job. So sad, isn't n-
Kitsunemimi

[Nazeko-chi] wrote:

Once upon a time, there was a kitty who fell in a bread wonderland. It jumped into a bread, and its body was merge on being one. Then a huge jar of strawberry jam came walking. " I AM STRAWBERRY!" Out of fear, the kitty, or should I say bread-bodied-kitty jumps off to nowhere and landed on a safe rainbow. Without its knowing, the kitty was stained by strawberry jam. While the kitty is walking through the rainbow, she met a music box. It says nyan nyan nyan nyan! then the bread-bodied-kitty dance eternally with the rainbow following it. Then sudddenly

ARRRGG ALMOST! =,..,="

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto vv---- AH CRAP! caught. /me runs*
Oh wow, that's actually a pretty neat a

.... :(

Was gonna say that's a nice way of putting it xD. Unless you didn't spontaneously make up the story as you were typing, then that's not really so cool. Also, the original nyancat was a poptart o3o and the current one is a toast with... some sort of yellow butter stuff or something on it... :< But strawberry would be nice~

Lart o

ffffff these tyops
Hijiri Tezuka
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam so-

GODDAMNIT!
boat
chickensoup chickensoup chickensoup chickensoup chickensoup chickensoup chickensoup chickensoyofsdklhggfdjgf dammit
Pyro Wolf_old
So I just keep typing intil I

-_-

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Laero
Shellghost
Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves Derpy Hooves Derpu
Hijiri Tezuka
oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desire oh desier

Hell!
Mismagius
anticonstitucionalissimamente
pneumoultramicroscopicossilicovulcanoconiótico
bagre branco ba-- FUCK

some portuguese fun

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larot

i'm sleepy
Ekaru
This is a very weird topic. I mean, what is the point? Oh right, it's from 2009. Silly Larto. I'm surprised that this thread is still alive. I make a lot of errors though, so I probably won't last long. Bah. I like both men and women. Does that make me strange? I really do like both. Also, this song is catchy. YGO ZEXAL isn't too bad, even if the X is silent. Who came up with a silent X anyways? For a second i

...Fucking capitalization.

Larto LAr

...Fuck you too, Larto.
Hamuko
Oftalmotorrinolaringologista.
I won.
Well it's impossible to win in this game right? So i'll miss.
Hahahsa0ghd0ugf79eawgf.
Bass
pingaspingaspingaspingaspingaspingaspingaspingaspingaspingaspingaspn FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Corin
Jeribro and Jarbwire came onto vent this morning, it was quite fun, with the exception that Jeribro's pc was pooting around and had to go because he needed to restart it, but before all that, Ephemeral came onto the vent NOT DRUNK, all in all was quite enjoyable.

The enf

That was not intentional, i fucking hate my life...
Lybydose
Ephemeral P
show more