forum

F1. unchangeable key

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dejiko_nyo
i think it doesn't very matter at all. but i want you to do some change/fix to osu

can you give an authorize to change F1 key for 'see the fail replay'? my F1 key has broken & i have trouble when i want to see my fail performance. i checked in option and can't find to change that key. can you do something about it so it's changable like other keys? thanks before
deadbeat
sounds more like a feature request to me. so i shall move this :)
VoidnOwO
:oops:
deadbeat

BRBP wrote:

Is this really a feature request? Sounds more like he's looking for any solution except buying a new keyboard...
people do like custom key bindings
TheVileOne
There really should be a keybind category for all the miscellaneous functions that don't fall into the other categories.
deadbeat
i think the fact that osu! says "Press F1 to view replay" could cause issues for this though :(
Marcin
Press $keyname to view replay?
deadbeat
yeah, that idea had come to mind
XPJ38

BRBP wrote:

Is this really a feature request? Sounds more like he's looking for any solution except buying a new keyboard...
I also have this feeling...

You know, you could just use Autohotkey to change any useless key to F1 in osu!. Problem solved.
TheVileOne
Maybe this could be changed. Also F2, and F5 don't have keybinds either.
hazardffa
i have the same problem here i disabled f1 hotkey cause i play on laptop and i press it accidentaly on other games and it pops up windows help website