forum

-NoName-'s Mania Queue (5K - 7+1K: NM/GD) [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-NoName-

Status
I have made some major changes to this queue.
The main changes consist of taking no more 4K and the addition of GD requests.
---
NM: CLOSED
M4M: CLOSED
GD: CLOSED
I use an automated Trello!
If you are in a country that blocks Google Forms, then you are welcome to request to me by just replying here with the mapset/difficulty you want me to check. No format required

Request Form

Trello Mod Status

--------------

Rules & Info
Rules
General Rules
  1. osu!mania only
  2. Any keymode from 5K up to 7+1K is fine. I don't enjoy (true) 8K or anything above that
  3. Your set must not have any 4K difficulties whatsoever. This means even if you request a 7K spread, but 4K charts are present in the same set, I will decline your request.
  4. Don't request the same chart more than once
  5. Don't request more than one chart per wave
NM/M4M
  1. Please don't rush me about mods
  2. You may not request me a set on another person's behalf, although you can request a mod for a guest difficulty you own
  3. For M4M, wait until I've accepted your request before you mod. If you end up modding my chart before I have an initial look, and I don't want to look at your chart, that is not my problem
GD
  1. Your set must be going for rank
  2. I'm very picky on the songs I chart. If I am going to be making a chart for a song, I'll be listening to it over and over again, so I need to like it a lot
Likes & Dislikes
Factors

The following factors affect the likelihood of my willingness to look at your chart:

↑↑↑ I owe you a mod*
↑↑ We are mutuals, or I know you and I like the things you chart
You request M4M

I dislike your song choice (doesn't affect my decision as much as it used to)
↓↓ I'm not interested in your mapping choices

Song falls under Banned Artist section / You are blacklisted**

**Blacklist
My blacklist is private. However, if you have a history of unaddressed bad behavior or we've had multiple recent unpleasant interactions, you are likely on it.

This extends to any contributor to your set. If your set has a blacklisted contributor, your entire set will be thrown out.
Banned Artists
Banned Artists

Up to date as of 29 October 2022

Please ensure you have permissions for the song you are requesting.

This section is further divided into soft-bans (FAs, request with permission from artist, etc.) and hard-bans (don't ever request these at all). My exact reasons for having composers on this list will not be disclosed here.
Soft-bans:

If a song you are requesting is in the Featured Artist listing, you can ignore this.

1. Akira Complex (FA Listing)
  2. DGK (FA Listing) - Also known as JurokuNeta., NoKANY, or Meisenp
  3. Jun Kuroda (FA Listing)
  4. kamome sano
  5. Morimori Atsushi (FA Listing)
  6. Ujico*
  7. Zekk (FA Listing)
Hard-bans:

It does not matter whether the composer is in the FA Listing - I will not take songs from these artists under any circumstances

1. All DJMAX content - See this. Furthermore, the game will stop you if you attempt to upload any DJMAX content
  2. a_hisa
  3. Alon Mor
  4. Doin
  5. Geoxor (FA Listing)
  6. Koraii - also known as -.- --- .-. .- .. .. or TOMBOYY
  7. muzzle-lab
M4M Maps
M4M Maps

None at this time
Xnery
HERACROSS
Phukiir
NM/M4M/Keysound Mod: M4M
Artist - Title: Camellia - Tojita Sekai
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): it's marathon
Link to map: beatmapsets/1313438#mania/2722144
M4M map that you'll mod: Promise 6k diffs
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): It's somewhat technical and has lots of svs (with one sv based part), you can skip sv part if you dont like that .

It's Heracross

(Btw if u'd like other maps for m4m, my 6k maps are always ready for that and i'm willing to go for more m4ms, just in case u forget I sent them via discord , but if they were actually rejected just ignore this message. I'm dying to find 6k mods lol hope u dont mind I mention it multiple times)
yahweh
NM
Go Ichinose - Lake
Hard and Insane if possible
beatmapsets/1304249#mania/2704460
all rice patterning, mostly stairs/chordstream and some less straightforward stuff in the first half.
thats a heracross
AncuL
NM/M4M/Keysound Mod: NM but if you can fix out incorrect keysound or give me better samples you're more than welcome :o i can give you the piano loop thing
Artist - Title: Camellia - FM Synthesis Experiment
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): Oscillation
Link to map: beatmapsets/1132164#mania/2364828
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): very tech and hybrid, also small keysound for the synth in chorus

Heracross was on gen 2???
BaniiYanii
nm/m4m/keysound mod: nm pls
artist/title: Camellia - Diastrophism ("Anamorphism" Long Ver.)
diff to mod: insane or ballistic, either one is fine
link: beatmapsets/1269327#mania/2637824
map description: insane is funny rice, ballistic is funnier rice with sv placed everywhere because my brain is the size of a tic tac and lots of splittrills because i like splittrills splittrills are really fun to play

i dont know anything about pokemon but people are saying its a heracross so its heracross
Topic Starter
-NoName-
Closed

All requests were accepted this wave
Topic Starter
-NoName-
Open

Roasted Chicken
hi -YesName-

NM/M4M/Keysound Mod: NM
Artist - Title: xi - Ascension to Heaven
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): any except hs
Link to map: beatmapsets/1224013#mania/2562678
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): Full spread marathon because I wanna be the Blocko. Map uses directional streams to follow the piano pitch. Not really happy with the section 00:44:242 - in normal and hard (and easy too maybe) so open for big reworks there. Lastly I'm also still searching for better diff name progression (as you might know) so uh ye let me know if something comes up lol. Would you think "Garchomp" is a good top diff name, perhaps?
↓ The chart is 4K :(

thanks!

edit: how do I make text not auto convert into an emoji
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
o/ -ETName-

Artist - Title: Tigerlily - Works
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): Recurrent
Link to map: beatmapsets/1336118#mania/2768027
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): Trying to create a non-sightreadable SV map that doesn't require memorization of SV pattern. Also the pattern is HS diff inspired lmao.

Garchomp looks cute today

ty!
Sies
Hello :D

Artist - Title: PENGUIN RESEARCH - Button (TV Size)
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): Easy, Normal
Link to map: beatmapsets/1262066
Map you will mod (M4M only): -
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): umm, drumset maybe

Thanks in advance!
Umo-
Hello

Artist - Title: Camellia - feel my conscious
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): 7K Diff
Link to map: beatmapsets/1211582#mania/2522069
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): Mostly LN Oriented map with a bit of tech approach with some long bursts

Thank you!

the pokemon is Garchomp !
PokeSky
hihi nm req o/

Artist - Title: xi - FREEDOM DiVE
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): any
Link to map: beatmapsets/1208884#mania/2517073
Map you will mod (M4M only): /
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): full spread marathon, rice and stream base, using anchor to represent the melody

the pokemon is garchomp

thx owo
Rhezie
hello

Artist - Title: t+pazolite & Camellia feat. Nanahira
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): from Easy, Normal, Hard
Link to map: beatmapsets/1328442#mania/2751873
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): is Hybrid patterns with balanced notes and LN's

and the pokemon in the picture was Garchomp

thanks
Topic Starter
-NoName-
Closed

I only accepted one chart out of this set. A couple of them were rejected due to song choice and a couple were charted in a way that I don't like personally.
Topic Starter
-NoName-
Open

Xnery
TREECKO

Artist - Title: Abramens - Apollo
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): Harmonia Vivendi
Link to map: beatmapsets/1336383
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): FA song yeet. Best way I can describe my idea for the top diff is to go ham with the jacks when the drummer goes ham with the snare/toms when possible. Also, there's LNs with PR for the melody.
Infinity778
Artist - Title: Aoi - Aterlbus
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): Any you want, preferably GIGA
Link to map: beatmapsets/1099649#mania/2297229
Map you will mod (M4M only): N/A (sorry im bad at modding)
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): Nice song, heavy on piano, Longnote and stream type level.
_VianK_
Hello o)/

Looking for mods to my map OwO

NM/M4M/Keysound Mod:M4M
Artist - Title: Kohu - Milkyway - memorable - (Long ver.)
Relevant Difficulties (that you want me to mod): Endless Journey
Link to map: beatmapsets/1333066#mania/2761949
Map you will mod (M4M only):https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1095283#mania/2406404
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): Basically focused on LN Layering, but it doesn't really mean if there is no rice pattern there. since there is the chorus has repeated many times, the layering concept are go from simple layering to the climax LN layering in the near of end. hope you like the map.

Thanks in advance
forest13
NM
LeaF - LeaF Style Super*Shredder
Relevant Difficulties: MX coz HD is not even created
Link to map: beatmapsets/1282940#mania/2779423
Map description (patterns, concepts, other notable stuff as applicable): 255BPM.
show more