Thanks for the mod Shiro ;w; I shall discuss some things with you in-game soon.
Shiro wrote:As per your request. Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game.
- In the tags, add Saten, and there are a few words with punctuation. Add the same words without the punctuation to be sure, I doubt anyone's going to search for the full name with the comma and question mark. No change, I think punctuation doesn't really matter: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/699765 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/699766
- Correct offset is 5235 (+10ms from what you have). Wow! sugoi! >w< Arigatou ;w; Fixed~!
- Make sure that your kiai sections are snapped ! They are~ :3
- It would be better to change your clap pattern because it gets broken several times through the difficulty. Right now, you're using a clap every second white tick, which is standard, but patterns like 00:12:905 (1,1) - break it. Also, it makes the diff sound faster than it is because it introduces a constant 1/1 rhythm which isn't followed. My suggestion is to use your clap only every third white tick, it should fix the two problems. I think no change for this because I'm trying to blend my claps with the drums of the song. :3 My constant placing of the claps would be the white tick before and after down beat and looks fine :3
- 00:08:585 (3) - This slider breaks the comboing and ends on a strong beat in the music, which isn't good. The new combo should have been on 00:09:065 - but this is where the slider ends, making it impossible to combo properly. Split the slider into two circles, with a new combo on the second, and don't forget to remove the new combo on 00:09:545 (1) - . I get the point though I made a different change, I switched circle (2) and slider (3)'s placing. Then I applied the combos :3
- 00:35:945 (1) - Neat idea to make the comboing "slower" at this part, I like it, but the comboing should go back to normal at 00:43:625 (1) - Applied NC on 00:45:555 (3). Idk if this is what you meant orz
- 00:52:265 (2) - and 00:56:825 (1) - are comboing breaking sliders, just like 00:08:585 (3) - My combos on kiai are put there on purpose, which is to go with the vocals ;w;
- 00:55:145 (3) - and 01:00:905 (3) - 01:04:745 (3) - should have a new combo to stay consistent No change and the reason is that^
- 01:09:545 (2) - I really don't think this kind of rhythm, even as a slider, should be used in an Easy. They're rather confusing and don't go well with the rhythms you've been using so far in the diff. It makes it even more weird because you didn't use this rhythm in the Normal... Indeed it changes the rhythm, but I think it's fine as it is orz
- 00:06:545 (2,2) - I'm not sure if these are mistakes or not, but they play extremely weird and are difficult to read due to the low spacing. You should use simple 1/2 rhythms here, even more so because it's the beginning of the difficulty. No change, I tried some other alternative patterns such as these: sounds even weirder to me, sounds good but too hard for a normal, and this and this don't match the song, so I think it's fine as it is
- 00:22:505 (1) - Hmm... Why a long slider ? You were keeping a pretty steady 1/1 beat so far and you break it with this slider.You're right orz. Made changes~
- 00:26:345 (1,2) - Consider making these two 1/1 sliders to keep it consistent with the rest of the diff ? Fixed~
- 00:33:065 (3) - This shouldn't be a 3/4 slider. There's no actual 3/4 rhythm in the song that I can hear, comes in quite suddenly, and breaks the hitsounding pattern because it moves the clap 1/4 too early. Fixed~
- 00:54:185 (1) - This new combo should go on 00:53:225 (3) - to stay consistent. There should also be one on 00:55:145 (3) - and 01:08:585 (3) - and 01:12:425 (3) - As I said on [Easy] NC's were put there to follow the vocals >.>
- 01:03:785 (2) - I can see why you used a 3/4 rhythm but it has the same problems as 00:33:065 (3) - Fixed~.
- Consider reducing AR to 6 or raising OD to 6. AR7 OD5 is rather unfitting because the map is going to feel abnormally easy.
- The beginning is pretty aggressive, consider making it a bit easier (read: less 1/4) and making the map a bit harder later on. Right now the peak of difficulty is right at the beginning. OD+1~
- 00:49:625 (1,2,3) - Delete these. Jumps so soon after a spinner aren't a good idea even in Insanes, give the player time to readjust their aim. True, Fixed~
- 00:50:345 (1,2) - The last time you had sliders in this pattern, they were two repeating 1/3 sliders. I'm afraid this is going to confuse players. You can change their disposition or remove a repeat off them, the choice is yours. Changed the position of (1)~
- Hm... I consider this too hard for a Muzukashii because of the constant dk and kd patterns involved. However, the BPM is slow, and this is easily single-tappable, so I'm not sure. There are only few differences between your Oni and your Muzukashii in the beginning. You should make the muzukashii easier, at least in the beginning. I'll try to remap and make it easier~ One thing must go though:
- 00:42:665 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - The 1/3 in a Muzu is confusing as all hell and horribly hard to play. Make a spinner or a slider instead. slider added~
- I'm ok with this. OD7 might be a bit too much though, especially for such a low BPM. Reduced to 6~
Pretty enjoyable mapset overall. The background is quite bright, I'd suggest dimming it a bit though. I think it's fine plus idk how to XD
Bonus points for the bunny girl. Good luck. yay \:D/
As for Saten, I'll be waiting for his reply ;w;
I won't update for now, I'll wait for Saten ;w;
EDIT: Updated. Done discussing things with Shiro.
Saten says "Keep em' coming". Waiting for more mods uguu ;w;.