Thanks for mod and star BeatofIke ;w;d
BeatofIke wrote:Finally! The mod you have waiting for! Enjoy!
But remember, I'm suck at Taiko modding.
- 00:05:225 (1,2,3) - This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like. Something like this: made changes~!72,104,5225,2,0,P|108:52|165:37,2,120,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:37:865 (2) - You could add a soft-whistle here to emphasize the bells. Also add one at the start of 00:39:785 (1). Fixed~!
- 01:03:305 (2,3,4,5) - Similar to 00:05:225 (1,2,3): "This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like." Here is an example: I see nothiing to be changed here =w=292,256,63305,2,0,P|252:308|200:324,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 01:18:185 (1,2,3) - Similar to 00:05:225 (1,2,3) and 01:03:305 (2,3,4,5): "This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like." Here is an example: Made Changes~308,268,78185,6,0,P|272:320|220:336,2,120,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:33:065 (3) - Hmm... Try adding a clap at the slider reverse and replace the clap with a soft-whistle at the end of this slider! Fixed desu ;w; dun be mad desu ;w;
- 00:37:865 (2,3) - I would add the soft whistle at circle 2 instead of slider 3 to emphasize the bells. Fixed~
- 00:39:545 (1,2) - Similar suggestion as above, bu this time add the soft whistle at slider 2 instead of circle 1 to emphasize the bells. Fixed~
- 00:41:705 (3) - If fixed above, I would add a soft whistle at the head of this slider as well. Fixed~
- 00:11:945 (1,2) - I would move these circles vertically for variation! Fixed desu ;w; dun be mad desu ;w;
- 00:05:225 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Hmm.. I would be a good idea to stay consistent with your drum patters per vocal section, but at the same time alternate between staggered sections (1 -> Same, 2 -> Slightly Different, 3 -> Same). Like for this pattern, I would add the same pattern (d, k, d, k, d, k, d, k) as 00:05:225 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1), since they on the same (1 and 3) section. Here's an example of what I mean (notice the how the 2nd pattern is slightly different): Fixed~
- 00:12:905 (6,7,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Hmm....I would try this pattern instead for more consistency on the vocals/guitar sounds. This suggestion is optional. Fixed~
- 00:20:585 (1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - For this pattern, you could follow the wind insturment/vocal. Again, optional suggestion: Fixed~
- 00:28:265 (5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - For this last section, you could mainly follow the vocals here. Something like this: Fixed~
- 00:53:585 (1,1) - It sounds a bit empty without adding notes here. It's consistent with 00:52:625 (1,1) and 00:51:665 (2,1). Fixed~
- 00:54:545 (2) - I would emphasize the vocals by adding a kat here. Fixed~
- 00:54:905 (4) - I would also add a kat here as well to emphasize the vocal. I think no for this one uguu ;w;
- 01:00:665 (2) - Add note? It feels like you missed a vocal sound. Fixed~
- 01:04:265 (2) - A kat sounds good here too. It emphasize the mood of the vocal. Fixed~
- 01:08:945 (1,1) - Same suggestion as 00:53:585 (1,1): "It sounds a bit empty without adding notes here." Fixed~
- 01:09:785 (2) - Hmm... I would add a kat here, so it's consistent with 00:54:425 (1,2,1). :3 Fixed~!
Very nice mapset. I wish you good luck! Thanks ;w;