Thanks for modding Bakari~ >w<
-Bakari- wrote:Help me~ Help me~
- You should use more tags! Such as main characters' names (Kuro Usagi, for example) or maybe an english title of this anime (Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?) and maybe studio's (Studio Barcelona Diomedea , you use thaeir animation as background video, respect copyright!) Fixed~
- I'd recommend you to use slider Tick rate 2 here, it fits much better, I think. No for this one. :<
- Disable letterbox during breaks? It looks kinda weird because you have no breaks. Fixed~
- I'd map this song till the end because 01:22:025 (5) - feels like a perfect spot to end a map. Saten and I decided not to :<
- 00:06:185 (2,3,1) - 00:07:145 (1)'s tail is too close to 00:06:185 (2,3) - it may confuse beginners. They probably will click (1)'s tail because it's too close! Try to put (1)'s tail somewhere else if it is possible. Made Changes~
Note:00:09:065 (1) - head of this slider appears too soon. Beginners haven't clicked 00:08:585 (3) yet, so it will be confusing.Patterns MUST be easy to understand. Very simple flow. But here, it is kinda confusing and probably beginner-players won't be able to understand it properly.
- 00:16:745 (3) - I'd place here a new combo to keep comboing consistent. This combo looks the way too long and it may confuse some beginners.
Note:00:09:065 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - in fact, this comboing is not really good, imo. Combos are too much different. 3 objects > NC > 2 objects > NC > 5 objects > NC.. they follow vocal but it looks random and I think you've missed some of NCs :< Changed things about the NC's thanks for pointing that one out.
- 00:35:945 - this is the easiest diff, so slowdown here is too hard. Instead of slowdown you can make rhythm easier! Let's remove this slowdown and make 2/1 rhythm instead! It will fit here much better + it's easier to play True, changes made. :3
- 00:45:065 (2,3) - that's the only 1/1 stack I've seen in the whole diff. Beginners will not notice that "hidden" note and miss it! Try to avoid stacks for easiest diffs, unless you have GREAT reason to keep them! Fixed.
Note: 00:58:745 (4,5) - same here. This time it's 1/2 stack. :< Fixed~
- 00:47:465 (1) - I don't feel like spinner really fits here. Remove it and replace with regular rhythm, please. (you should place it somewhere else, I think) I think it's fine as it is, no change for this :3
- 00:52:265 (2,3) - this is the easiest diff. So 1/2 notes might be TOO hard. Try to replace them? Made changes~
•00:52:265 - 1/2 pattern here can be replaced with cute 1/1 rhythm and some creativity Made Changes~
•00:56:585 - 1/2 triplet can be replaced with easier playable 1/2 slider. Try to make it as easy, as you can! Indeed, Fixed.
- 01:04:745 (4,5) - haven't noticed that 1/1 stack. Well.. if you've fixed 00:45:065 (2,3), you should apply this one too!
- 01:22:025 (7) - nazi - this combo is too long, try to place a New Combo here to make final note a bit more enjoyable and to improve comboing a bit. Sure, Fixed~
I didn't like your comboing and patterns are a bit messy. But this diff isn't bad. So, get some more mods and this diff will be ready to go!
I fixed NC's in kiai's to fit the vocals, also got rid of 1/1 stacks but not 1/2. :3
- Well, i think you've placed here too many 1/2 notes. It makes this diff too hard fo [Normal]. :< I don't think so ;w;
- Your AR is too slow for this slider velocity. Use +1 for OD/HP Drain and AR to keep this diff well-balanced! AR is fine, added +1 for OD only :3
- 00:23:825 (2) - that 3/4 slider here is confusing. Can't you keep something more consistent? (1/2 or 1/1 rhythm here would be great) that might help you a bit made a different change~
- 00:26:345 (1) - 2x reversed sliders aren't really playable, I think. Second revers appears too late and players won't notice it. what's more, Normally you don't use 2x reversed sliders here, so this kind of sliders is unexpected and confusing here :< In [Easy] diff you have a pretty cute rhythm, it's ok to use it in this diff, too! :< Changes made~
Note: 00:42:665 (4) - same as above here. But this slider is TOO hort to be readable for players. :< Turned into 1 slider~
- 00:47:465 (1) - same as Easy, if you really want to keep it, at least end sinner at 00:48:905 - so it will fit with vocals. :<And place a NC at a note after the spinner! Seems like you have a NC bug! What? I don't see anything wrong here and I didn't get your point XD
- 01:22:025 (5) - same as [Easy]. NC here will make this circle EPIC and AWESOME. Fixed. XD
Well.. I didn't like your comboing here, as well. :<
Double checked the NC's~
- OD/HP Drain + 1 to keep diff settings balanced. What's more it plays much better with bigger HP Drain because diff becomes a bit more challenging. +1 to HP Drain. :3
- 00:05:225 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - don't you think that you're overusing 1/4 notes here? This is not an [insane] diff, remember! It looks the way top hard for a [Hard] diff. o3o/ nah, I think it's fine :3
- 00:10:985 (1,2) - I'd replace them with circles because it feels better if you do it. So, you'll be able to do something like url=http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/669563]"HELP>(jump>)ME>(stack)>HELP>(jump>)ME"[/url] Sure, fixed~
- 00:42:065 (3) - It feels kinda off here. Try to start it 1/4 earlier or 1/4 later. Or at least replace it with 3/4 slider to make it easier to play. tryexample1 or example2 Took example 2, fixed~
- 00:47:465 (1) - Same as other diffs. Don't forget to fix spinner, if you've changed it in other diffs! No change~
- 01:11:705 - how about a circle here? It will give you consistent rhythm which feels here better. o3o/ added~
Also added NC on the final circle to be consistent with [Easy] and [Normal]
Good luck! Hope it helps.
Thanks for modding Andrea~ >w< I'm sorry your mod had some conflicts with Bakari's mod because I was not able to update immediately due to some irl things to be done. ._.
- Disable the letterbox during breaks since there isn't any on this map on all of the difficulties. Already done on previous mod~
- Resnap correctly the kiai on all the difficulties, it's unsnapped right now. Checked all timing points on all diffs, I see nothing unsnapped though :<
- Reduce HP Drain by 1 tick, it's too high right now for the easiest difficulty of the mapset. Fixed~
- 00:10:985 (1,2) - I think it would be better if you use finishes in this part and not whistles like you did before, for emphasize with the strong part of this song, would fit much better than now. Fixed~
- 00:18:665 (1,2) - Same goes here for the reason I've stated above, try it. Fixed~
- 00:24:425 (5) - New combo should go here due to the new stanza and music change. Also, you forgot to add a whistle at the begin of this slider, make sure to add it for consistency with your previous patterns. NC done on previous mod, whistle added. :3
- 00:26:345 (1,2) - Remove the new combo on (1) and also try to follow the same suggestion I gave you above, I'm sure it would give an awesome effect to this part of the song. I think there are conflicts with this one too
- 00:35:465 (4,1) - Try to avoid this circle with this slider, it doesn't look so good and it also could confuse beginners while playing. Already done on previous mod~
- 00:45:065 (2,3) - Try to avoid such random stacks on the easiest difficulty of the mapset since they could be confusing for beginners to play, make it this way perhaps? Much better also with the flow. Already done on previous mod~
- 00:57:545 - It feels like you're a missing a main beat here, make sure to add it with using distance snap carefully and correctly. Added~
- 00:58:745 (4,5) - Again, as I said above, try to avoid such stacks on the easiest difficulty of the mapset, move the circle somewhere else and don't put it under the slider begin. Unstacked~
- 00:59:945 (6,1) - New combo should go on (6) and not on (1), since the new stanza begins there. Having some conflicts due to changes with previous mod ;w;
- 01:02:825 (1,2) - Again, do not stack these notes together, I've already explained you the reason above. Already got rid of it on previous mod ;w;
- 01:04:745 (4,5) - Same once again, please don't hate me for this. Same as above ;w;
- 01:19:145 (2,3) - Last stack to change, the others I've seen are fine enough to go, I guess. Same ;w;
- Reduce HP Drain by 1 tick, it's too high right now for a Normal imo.
- 00:07:145 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider to emphasize the strong beat of this song, it would fit perfectly, trust me. Fixed~ :3
- 00:09:065 (1) - Same here for the same reason, make sure to add them costantly. Fixed~ :3
- 00:14:825 (1) - Once again, another finish that could fit perfectly with the music, it feels like you're missing many of them. Fixed~ :3
- 00:16:745 (1) - Here as well, I just want you to make them much better than they're already. Fixed~ :3
- 00:22:505 (1) - You already got which pattern I want you to follow for the finishes, I suppose. Fixed~ :3
- 00:24:425 (1) - Same as above about the finishes. Fixed~ :3
- 00:30:185 (1) - Same as above, once again. Fixed~ :3
- 00:32:105 (1,2) - Add a finish on (1) and also try to place (2) somewhere else, this stack looks too random and doesn't really make much sense to me if I have to be honest. Fixed~ :3
- 00:34:985 (5,1) - I know there's a slowdown here, but the spacing is wrong, please make sure to fix it correctly manually. Hmm, made some changes~
- 00:42:665 (4) - A slider with so many repeats might confuse beginners, I'd suggest you to make a different pattern than the one you've right now. Fixed on previous mod~
- 00:57:065 (5) - There should be a new combo here due to the new stanza and music change. Fixed~
- 01:06:665 (1) - You forgot to add a main finish here, please make sure to add it to emphasize with the strong part of the song, also, the kiai begins here, so it would make even more sense to have it there. I did forgot, thanks for pointing out.
- 01:08:585 (3,4,5,1) - The overlap and the stacks in this pattern are really bad to see and play, it's totally confusing to read for beginners, try to make them this way for a easier pattern to read and for have a much better flow than right now. Fixed~
- 01:14:345 (5) - Like I said above, there should be a new combo since the music changes there. Fixed~
- 00:06:785 (7) - Add a finish at the end of this slider, it would emphasize with the strong part of the music. Fixed~
- 00:08:705 (5) - Same here for the same reason as above. Fixed~
- 00:14:825 (1) - Another important finish that you're missing, please make sure to add it to follow your costant pattern and the music. Fixed~
- 00:16:745 (1) - Again, add a finish please. Fixed~
- 00:18:305 (6) - I'm sure you know what I'm going to say to you right now. Fixed~ XD
- 00:22:505 (1) - Another strong finish that could give more effect to the song, add all of them and you will understand what I exactly mean. Fixed~
- 00:24:425 (1) - Try to guess? Yeah, there should be a finish here. Fixed~ XD
- 00:25:385 (3,4) - This pattern doesn't look so good to me, I'd suggest you to make something else, like this. Fixed~
- 00:26:345 (1) - Missing whistle, please make sure to add it to follow your previous hitsound pattern. Finish added instead, along with others for this part, to be consistent with previous diffs :3
- 00:28:265 (1) - Missing finish, same as I said above many times. Fixed~
- 00:30:185 (1) - And yes, I'm thinking you should use finishes much more than you did, they fit really much with this kind of song. Fixed~
- 00:32:105 (1) - Another finish. Fixed~
- 00:32:105 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing is not really consistent and could be improved, please respace this pattern correctly with using distance snap correctly and carefully. Made some changes~
- 00:34:025 (1) - Okay, this is the last one for this section, rest is good enough as is. Fixed~
- 00:37:625 (1) - There shouldn't be a new combo here since you didn't add it on the other difficulties of your beatmap, remove it for consistency. Fixed~
- 00:41:705 (2,3) - I think this stack could be confusing to read at first sight, just stack it normally so it's easier to read and looks much better. Changed into samething else from previous mod~
- 00:57:065 (1,2,3) - Spacing is not consistent enough, please make sure to fix this, here's what I got. Made some changes~
Also changed things in in General such as tags and letterbox for Saten's diff. :3