Help me~ Help me~
Good luck! Hope it helps.
- You should use more tags! Such as main characters' names (Kuro Usagi, for example) or maybe an english title of this anime (Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?) and maybe studio's (Studio Barcelona Diomedea , you use thaeir animation as background video, respect copyright!)
- I'd recommend you to use slider Tick rate 2 here, it fits much better, I think.
- Disable letterbox during breaks? It looks kinda weird because you have no breaks.
- I'd map this song till the end because 01:22:025 (5) - feels like a perfect spot to end a map.
- 00:06:185 (2,3,1) - 00:07:145 (1)'s tail is too close to 00:06:185 (2,3) - it may confuse beginners. They probably will click (1)'s tail because it's too close! Try to put (1)'s tail somewhere else if it is possible.
Note:00:09:065 (1) - head of this slider appears too soon. Beginners haven't clicked 00:08:585 (3) yet, so it will be confusing.Patterns MUST be easy to understand. Very simple flow. But here, it is kinda confusing and probably beginner-players won't be able to understand it properly.
- 00:16:745 (3) - I'd place here a new combo to keep comboing consistent. This combo looks the way too long and it may confuse some beginners.
Note:00:09:065 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - in fact, this comboing is not really good, imo. Combos are too much different. 3 objects > NC > 2 objects > NC > 5 objects > NC.. they follow vocal but it looks random and I think you've missed some of NCs :<
- 00:35:945 - this is the easiest diff, so slowdown here is too hard. Instead of slowdown you can make rhythm easier! Let's remove this slowdown and make 2/1 rhythm instead! It will fit here much better + it's easier to play
- 00:45:065 (2,3) - that's the only 1/1 stack I've seen in the whole diff. Beginners will not notice that "hidden" note and miss it! Try to avoid stacks for easiest diffs, unless you have GREAT reason to keep them!
Note: 00:58:745 (4,5) - same here. This time it's 1/2 stack. :<
- 00:47:465 (1) - I don't feel like spinner really fits here. Remove it and replace with regular rhythm, please. (you should place it somewhere else, I think)
- 00:52:265 (2,3) - this is the easiest diff. So 1/2 notes might be TOO hard. Try to replace them?
•00:52:265 - 1/2 pattern here can be replaced with cute 1/1 rhythm and some creativity
•00:56:585 - 1/2 triplet can be replaced with easier playable 1/2 slider. Try to make it as easy, as you can!
- 01:04:745 (4,5) - haven't noticed that 1/1 stack. Well.. if you've fixed 00:45:065 (2,3), you should apply this one too!
- 01:22:025 (7) - nazi - this combo is too long, try to place a New Combo here to make final note a bit more enjoyable and to improve comboing a bit.
I didn't like your comboing and patterns are a bit messy. But this diff isn't bad. So, get some more mods and this diff will be ready to go!
- Well, i think you've placed here too many 1/2 notes. It makes this diff too hard fo [Normal]. :<
- Your AR is too slow for this slider velocity. Use +1 for OD/HP Drain and AR to keep this diff well-balanced!
- 00:23:825 (2) - that 3/4 slider here is confusing. Can't you keep something more consistent? (1/2 or 1/1 rhythm here would be great) that might help you a bit
- 00:26:345 (1) - 2x reversed sliders aren't really playable, I think. Second revers appears too late and players won't notice it. what's more, Normally you don't use 2x reversed sliders here, so this kind of sliders is unexpected and confusing here :< In [Easy] diff you have a pretty cute rhythm, it's ok to use it in this diff, too! :<
Note: 00:42:665 (4) - same as above here. But this slider is TOO hort to be readable for players. :<
- 00:47:465 (1) - same as Easy, if you really want to keep it, at least end sinner at 00:48:905 - so it will fit with vocals. :<And place a NC at a note after the spinner! Seems like you have a NC bug!
- 01:22:025 (5) - same as [Easy]. NC here will make this circle EPIC and AWESOME.
Well.. I didn't like your comboing here, as well. :<
- OD/HP Drain + 1 to keep diff settings balanced. What's more it plays much better with bigger HP Drain because diff becomes a bit more challenging.
- 00:05:225 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - don't you think that you're overusing 1/4 notes here? This is not an [insane] diff, remember! It looks the way top hard for a [Hard] diff. o3o/
- 00:10:985 (1,2) - I'd replace them with circles because it feels better if you do it. So, you'll be able to do something like url=http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/669563]"HELP>(jump>)ME>(stack)>HELP>(jump>)ME"[/url]
- 00:42:065 (3) - It feels kinda off here. Try to start it 1/4 earlier or 1/4 later. Or at least replace it with 3/4 slider to make it easier to play. tryexample1 or example2
- 00:47:465 (1) - Same as other diffs. Don't forget to fix spinner, if you've changed it in other diffs!
- 01:11:705 - how about a circle here? It will give you consistent rhythm which feels here better. o3o/
- I'd think about AR9 here. People love AR9, and it feels quite good here. (even with sl;ow BPM AR9 feels good o3o/)
- 00:11:225 (1) - it feels like this circle is overmap. I swear, I can't hear ANY beat here even with slodown and volume up!
- 00:18:905 (1) - try to replace it with two circles? It feels kinda weird when vocal appears in the end of a slider, I think it sounds confusing here.
I like that diff. First part of the diff looks a bit overmapped, but final kiai is perfect.
Good luck! Hope it helps.