Posting here for remind myself to mod this tomorrow.
- I'd think about AR9 here. People love AR9, and it feels quite good here. (even with sl;ow BPM AR9 feels good o3o/) I'll stick with 8 for now though
- 00:11:225 (1) - it feels like this circle is overmap. I swear, I can't hear ANY beat here even with slodown and volume up! I prefer not to have doubles actually, unless the second object is a slider
- 00:18:905 (1) - try to replace it with two circles? It feels kinda weird when vocal appears in the end of a slider, I think it sounds confusing here. this beat is kinda weird here, that's why I picked a slider instead
I like that diff. First part of the diff looks a bit overmapped, but final kiai is perfect. o3o
- Rename it to Saten's Insane for a better difficulty name. I like simple stuff as diffname, especially if it's an Insane
- 00:53:945 (1) - I don't think you need this new combo here, if you remove it the previous one also won't be too short, so yeah, just remove it. I guess you're right, removed
- 01:15:305 (1) - Same as above, another new combo that I don't think you really need to have. done
- 01:18:185 (1) - Remove the clap from this circle and leave only the finish, otherwise it's way too loud. Is it really that loud? o.o It has a clap just like the previous pattern 01:02:825 (1) - except that I skipped the finish hitsound there
Thanks for modding Bakari~ >w<
-Bakari- wrote:Help me~ Help me~
- You should use more tags! Such as main characters' names (Kuro Usagi, for example) or maybe an english title of this anime (Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?) and maybe studio's (Studio Barcelona Diomedea , you use thaeir animation as background video, respect copyright!) Fixed~
- I'd recommend you to use slider Tick rate 2 here, it fits much better, I think. No for this one. :<
- Disable letterbox during breaks? It looks kinda weird because you have no breaks. Fixed~
- I'd map this song till the end because 01:22:025 (5) - feels like a perfect spot to end a map. Saten and I decided not to :<
- 00:06:185 (2,3,1) - 00:07:145 (1)'s tail is too close to 00:06:185 (2,3) - it may confuse beginners. They probably will click (1)'s tail because it's too close! Try to put (1)'s tail somewhere else if it is possible. Made Changes~
Note:00:09:065 (1) - head of this slider appears too soon. Beginners haven't clicked 00:08:585 (3) yet, so it will be confusing.Patterns MUST be easy to understand. Very simple flow. But here, it is kinda confusing and probably beginner-players won't be able to understand it properly.
- 00:16:745 (3) - I'd place here a new combo to keep comboing consistent. This combo looks the way too long and it may confuse some beginners.
Note:00:09:065 (1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) - in fact, this comboing is not really good, imo. Combos are too much different. 3 objects > NC > 2 objects > NC > 5 objects > NC.. they follow vocal but it looks random and I think you've missed some of NCs :< Changed things about the NC's thanks for pointing that one out.
- 00:35:945 - this is the easiest diff, so slowdown here is too hard. Instead of slowdown you can make rhythm easier! Let's remove this slowdown and make 2/1 rhythm instead! It will fit here much better + it's easier to play True, changes made. :3
- 00:45:065 (2,3) - that's the only 1/1 stack I've seen in the whole diff. Beginners will not notice that "hidden" note and miss it! Try to avoid stacks for easiest diffs, unless you have GREAT reason to keep them! Fixed.
Note: 00:58:745 (4,5) - same here. This time it's 1/2 stack. :< Fixed~
- 00:47:465 (1) - I don't feel like spinner really fits here. Remove it and replace with regular rhythm, please. (you should place it somewhere else, I think) I think it's fine as it is, no change for this :3
- 00:52:265 (2,3) - this is the easiest diff. So 1/2 notes might be TOO hard. Try to replace them? Made changes~
•00:52:265 - 1/2 pattern here can be replaced with cute 1/1 rhythm and some creativity Made Changes~
•00:56:585 - 1/2 triplet can be replaced with easier playable 1/2 slider. Try to make it as easy, as you can! Indeed, Fixed.
- 01:04:745 (4,5) - haven't noticed that 1/1 stack. Well.. if you've fixed 00:45:065 (2,3), you should apply this one too!
- 01:22:025 (7) - nazi - this combo is too long, try to place a New Combo here to make final note a bit more enjoyable and to improve comboing a bit. Sure, Fixed~
I didn't like your comboing and patterns are a bit messy. But this diff isn't bad. So, get some more mods and this diff will be ready to go!
I fixed NC's in kiai's to fit the vocals, also got rid of 1/1 stacks but not 1/2. :3
- Well, i think you've placed here too many 1/2 notes. It makes this diff too hard fo [Normal]. :< I don't think so ;w;
- Your AR is too slow for this slider velocity. Use +1 for OD/HP Drain and AR to keep this diff well-balanced! AR is fine, added +1 for OD only :3
- 00:23:825 (2) - that 3/4 slider here is confusing. Can't you keep something more consistent? (1/2 or 1/1 rhythm here would be great) that might help you a bit made a different change~
- 00:26:345 (1) - 2x reversed sliders aren't really playable, I think. Second revers appears too late and players won't notice it. what's more, Normally you don't use 2x reversed sliders here, so this kind of sliders is unexpected and confusing here :< In [Easy] diff you have a pretty cute rhythm, it's ok to use it in this diff, too! :< Changes made~
Note: 00:42:665 (4) - same as above here. But this slider is TOO hort to be readable for players. :< Turned into 1 slider~
- 00:47:465 (1) - same as Easy, if you really want to keep it, at least end sinner at 00:48:905 - so it will fit with vocals. :<And place a NC at a note after the spinner! Seems like you have a NC bug! What? I don't see anything wrong here and I didn't get your point XD
- 01:22:025 (5) - same as [Easy]. NC here will make this circle EPIC and AWESOME. Fixed. XD
Well.. I didn't like your comboing here, as well. :<
Double checked the NC's~
- OD/HP Drain + 1 to keep diff settings balanced. What's more it plays much better with bigger HP Drain because diff becomes a bit more challenging. +1 to HP Drain. :3
- 00:05:225 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - don't you think that you're overusing 1/4 notes here? This is not an [insane] diff, remember! It looks the way top hard for a [Hard] diff. o3o/ nah, I think it's fine :3
- 00:10:985 (1,2) - I'd replace them with circles because it feels better if you do it. So, you'll be able to do something like url=http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/669563]"HELP>(jump>)ME>(stack)>HELP>(jump>)ME"[/url] Sure, fixed~
- 00:42:065 (3) - It feels kinda off here. Try to start it 1/4 earlier or 1/4 later. Or at least replace it with 3/4 slider to make it easier to play. tryexample1 or example2 Took example 2, fixed~
- 00:47:465 (1) - Same as other diffs. Don't forget to fix spinner, if you've changed it in other diffs! No change~
- 01:11:705 - how about a circle here? It will give you consistent rhythm which feels here better. o3o/ added~
Also added NC on the final circle to be consistent with [Easy] and [Normal]
Good luck! Hope it helps.
Thanks for modding Andrea~ >w< I'm sorry your mod had some conflicts with Bakari's mod because I was not able to update immediately due to some irl things to be done. ._.
- Disable the letterbox during breaks since there isn't any on this map on all of the difficulties. Already done on previous mod~
- Resnap correctly the kiai on all the difficulties, it's unsnapped right now. Checked all timing points on all diffs, I see nothing unsnapped though :<
- Reduce HP Drain by 1 tick, it's too high right now for the easiest difficulty of the mapset. Fixed~
- 00:10:985 (1,2) - I think it would be better if you use finishes in this part and not whistles like you did before, for emphasize with the strong part of this song, would fit much better than now. Fixed~
- 00:18:665 (1,2) - Same goes here for the reason I've stated above, try it. Fixed~
- 00:24:425 (5) - New combo should go here due to the new stanza and music change. Also, you forgot to add a whistle at the begin of this slider, make sure to add it for consistency with your previous patterns. NC done on previous mod, whistle added. :3
- 00:26:345 (1,2) - Remove the new combo on (1) and also try to follow the same suggestion I gave you above, I'm sure it would give an awesome effect to this part of the song. I think there are conflicts with this one too
- 00:35:465 (4,1) - Try to avoid this circle with this slider, it doesn't look so good and it also could confuse beginners while playing. Already done on previous mod~
- 00:45:065 (2,3) - Try to avoid such random stacks on the easiest difficulty of the mapset since they could be confusing for beginners to play, make it this way perhaps? Much better also with the flow. Already done on previous mod~
- 00:57:545 - It feels like you're a missing a main beat here, make sure to add it with using distance snap carefully and correctly. Added~
- 00:58:745 (4,5) - Again, as I said above, try to avoid such stacks on the easiest difficulty of the mapset, move the circle somewhere else and don't put it under the slider begin. Unstacked~
- 00:59:945 (6,1) - New combo should go on (6) and not on (1), since the new stanza begins there. Having some conflicts due to changes with previous mod ;w;
- 01:02:825 (1,2) - Again, do not stack these notes together, I've already explained you the reason above. Already got rid of it on previous mod ;w;
- 01:04:745 (4,5) - Same once again, please don't hate me for this. Same as above ;w;
- 01:19:145 (2,3) - Last stack to change, the others I've seen are fine enough to go, I guess. Same ;w;
- Reduce HP Drain by 1 tick, it's too high right now for a Normal imo.
- 00:07:145 (1) - Add a finish at the begin of this slider to emphasize the strong beat of this song, it would fit perfectly, trust me. Fixed~ :3
- 00:09:065 (1) - Same here for the same reason, make sure to add them costantly. Fixed~ :3
- 00:14:825 (1) - Once again, another finish that could fit perfectly with the music, it feels like you're missing many of them. Fixed~ :3
- 00:16:745 (1) - Here as well, I just want you to make them much better than they're already. Fixed~ :3
- 00:22:505 (1) - You already got which pattern I want you to follow for the finishes, I suppose. Fixed~ :3
- 00:24:425 (1) - Same as above about the finishes. Fixed~ :3
- 00:30:185 (1) - Same as above, once again. Fixed~ :3
- 00:32:105 (1,2) - Add a finish on (1) and also try to place (2) somewhere else, this stack looks too random and doesn't really make much sense to me if I have to be honest. Fixed~ :3
- 00:34:985 (5,1) - I know there's a slowdown here, but the spacing is wrong, please make sure to fix it correctly manually. Hmm, made some changes~
- 00:42:665 (4) - A slider with so many repeats might confuse beginners, I'd suggest you to make a different pattern than the one you've right now. Fixed on previous mod~
- 00:57:065 (5) - There should be a new combo here due to the new stanza and music change. Fixed~
- 01:06:665 (1) - You forgot to add a main finish here, please make sure to add it to emphasize with the strong part of the song, also, the kiai begins here, so it would make even more sense to have it there. I did forgot, thanks for pointing out.
- 01:08:585 (3,4,5,1) - The overlap and the stacks in this pattern are really bad to see and play, it's totally confusing to read for beginners, try to make them this way for a easier pattern to read and for have a much better flow than right now. Fixed~
- 01:14:345 (5) - Like I said above, there should be a new combo since the music changes there. Fixed~
- 00:06:785 (7) - Add a finish at the end of this slider, it would emphasize with the strong part of the music. Fixed~
- 00:08:705 (5) - Same here for the same reason as above. Fixed~
- 00:14:825 (1) - Another important finish that you're missing, please make sure to add it to follow your costant pattern and the music. Fixed~
- 00:16:745 (1) - Again, add a finish please. Fixed~
- 00:18:305 (6) - I'm sure you know what I'm going to say to you right now. Fixed~ XD
- 00:22:505 (1) - Another strong finish that could give more effect to the song, add all of them and you will understand what I exactly mean. Fixed~
- 00:24:425 (1) - Try to guess? Yeah, there should be a finish here. Fixed~ XD
- 00:25:385 (3,4) - This pattern doesn't look so good to me, I'd suggest you to make something else, like this. Fixed~
- 00:26:345 (1) - Missing whistle, please make sure to add it to follow your previous hitsound pattern. Finish added instead, along with others for this part, to be consistent with previous diffs :3
- 00:28:265 (1) - Missing finish, same as I said above many times. Fixed~
- 00:30:185 (1) - And yes, I'm thinking you should use finishes much more than you did, they fit really much with this kind of song. Fixed~
- 00:32:105 (1) - Another finish. Fixed~
- 00:32:105 (1,2,3,4) - Spacing is not really consistent and could be improved, please respace this pattern correctly with using distance snap correctly and carefully. Made some changes~
- 00:34:025 (1) - Okay, this is the last one for this section, rest is good enough as is. Fixed~
- 00:37:625 (1) - There shouldn't be a new combo here since you didn't add it on the other difficulties of your beatmap, remove it for consistency. Fixed~
- 00:41:705 (2,3) - I think this stack could be confusing to read at first sight, just stack it normally so it's easier to read and looks much better. Changed into samething else from previous mod~
- 00:57:065 (1,2,3) - Spacing is not consistent enough, please make sure to fix this, here's what I got. Made some changes~
Thanks for modding yuca~! >w<
yuca wrote:hello po kirino
00:06:665 (2) - same as normal! put circle at 00:06:785 no change
(i wont say same things here xD try fix it)
00:34:025 (1,3) - try add clap sound fixed~
00:10:025 (2) - try this?00:13:865 (3) - slider end at 00:14:465(blue line) for follow song
00:15:785 (3) - ^
00:18:185 (4) - should be 00:18:305
00:21:545 (3) - here too xD slider end point should be on blue line(00:22:145)
00:23:945 (2) - put circle at 00:24:065
00:25:385 (2) - here too
okay i wont write all of like that slider things!
try fix those sliders O:
I think no change for normal
00:07:265 (8) - delete this fixed~
00:08:105 (4) - try this? good idea, fixed~00:57:785 (2,3) - this? no change :<01:02:825 (1) - add finish start of slider fixed~
01:04:265 (5) - add clap end of slider fixed~
01:09:065 (x) - add note here? xD no change ;w;
01:09:545 (6) - add clap end of slider fixed~
sowwie im not good at english Tv T no, I think you're not bad at it :3
if you cant understand what i wanna say, catch me in game or somewhere!
Thanks~ updated. :3
Thanks for the mod GG-san~! :3
Gloria Guard wrote:meh =w= kirino (:3 ?_)=3 :3
From in-game ~~
"00:05:345 remove green line and 00:05:225 red line sound 65% down" should be here on general, fixed for all diffs including saten's
00:05:345 remove green line and 00:05:225 red line sound 65% down
00:05:705 (1) slider arrow add clap? what? is your version even updated? orz no change.
00:06:185 (1,2,3) Is at least the appearance of this part of the pattern.
I think this is better.-> http://puu.sh/2pXwy would be better, but I think it would be fine by now since if I apply this changes, lots of notes would be devastated orz
00:06:665 (2) add clap? I really think your version of my map is not updated, it's having conflicts. No change.
00:07:625 (3) slider end add clap? no change.
00:16:745 (1,2) hmm.. blaknet ? - > http://puu.sh/2pXHY i think is blaknet shape better fixed~!
00:22:505 (1) slider head and end add whistle? already has whiste orz
00:29:225 (1) In order to help you put hitsound sound unified. please slider end add whistle there's a conflict again but I think I can understand what this means for a change. Made a change~
00:23:645 (1,2) I think this change the appearance of the slider and 2 blanket -> http://puu.sh/2pXG2 made changes~
00:31:625 (2) The right way to take shape. move x:372 y:260 fixed~
00:33:065 (1) You put a hit sound should sound unified please slider end add whistle same as 00:29:225 (1). Fixed~
00:35:945 (1) Change the mood of the song because it is part here add slider head finish Fixed~!
00:59:945 (2,3) I think this pattern shape change here, 3 slider head 2 slider blanket is better
-> http://puu.sh/2pXTY Fixed~!
01:05:225 (1,2,3) umm.. Hope to improve good shape patterns,
Improvement is needed to improve the quality of the map. -> http://puu.sh/2pXXz Update conflict again orz
01:19:145 (1,2,3) oh.. it's pattern shape bad!! orz.. this is bad shape
but also important consider the flow of the map -> http://puu.sh/2pY6d same as above orz
00:05:345 remove green line and 00:05:225 red line sound 65% down
00:16:745 (1,2,3) This part to unify the beat, confusion and other beat patterns.
-> http://puu.sh/2pYff deleted (2) instead~
00:24:425 (1,2) ^ too no change~
00:27:785 (2,1) The shape of the part to make better -> http://puu.sh/2pYiG Fixed~!
00:32:105 (1,2,3) Match and beat previously placed, Because abrupt tempo changes can cause confusion. maybe no change. :3
-> 00:16:745 (1,2,3) Same as above.
00:35:945 (1) This is slider pattern unbalance please change slider shape and Normal same
slider head add finish has some colnflict, no change :<
00:39:785 (2) slider head remove finish removed~
00:41:705 (3) ^ removed~
00:43:145 (4) it's very awkward applause remove clap no change anyways, claps here are not used as applause but as snare drum ;w;
00:43:625 (1,2) I think this pattern shape really bad hmm.. your change? -> http://puu.sh/2pYvB made changes~
and 00:45:545 (1,2) same
00:54:185 (1,2,3) it's this pattern really boring... I hope you change. -> http://puu.sh/2pYxQ made changes~
01:08:345 (2,3) blanket here -> http://puu.sh/2pYzU made small adjustments~
01:16:806 (1,2,1) This is pattern shape and flow change please because really bad shape and flow..
replace to do this in order to improve the quality of the map. http://puu.sh/2pYC1 made changes~
OD + 1? nope. :<
00:08:465 (5) slider end move 00:08:705 The beat of your choice is awkward,and this way is also good to play.
and 00:09:065 add note conflict. orz
00:33:065 (5) move x:80 y:208 I think this is another conflict. orz.
00:38:345 (2,3,4) umm.. I think it is awkward. -> http://puu.sh/2pZot this is beat better no change :<
00:42:665 (1,2) big hitsound volume.. sound 30% down please I think it's fine. :<
=w= Fine ?
uooohhhhh!! gogo rank =w=/ Yes~! >w<
Thanks for modding scan-tan~ >w<
scanter wrote:Hi Kirino-chan owob
sorry about my poor English & mod qualityhello moe scan-tan owo
00:05:225 - sound is 100% how about reduce it? already done on previous mod owo
I think, left side looks a little empty, how about fill up left side? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/678607
01:22:025 (1) - Delete NC and add NC 01:21:065 (4) here. because, sound volume changed. fixed~
00:49:865 - 00:50:345 - 00:50:825 - Add circle here. that would be a little hard for beginners to play since they have just done a spoinner then suddenly hit circles orz no change. :<
looks good nice map !
Set CS 4? because, a little big size. I think it's fine :3
00:21:065 (2) - Ctrl + G? moving looks better to me . fixed~
00:46:745 (3) - Ctrl + G? same opinion. no for this one. :<
00:49:625 - 00:49:865 - 00:50:105 - Add circle here. I think, empty rhythm a little weird to me. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/678558 fixed~
00:58:745 (4) - Add clap. you can hear it fixed~
00:59:705 (4) - Add clap on slider's first. fixed~
01:02:105 (5) - Clear clap at slider's end. actually, can hear at 01:02:225 fixed~
01:09:065 - Add circle here. like this. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/678562 fixed~
01:09:305 (4) - Add clap no change.
01:21:065 (3) - ^ fixed~
01:22:025 (1) - NC delete and add NC here 01:21:065 (3) because, distance changed since here fixed~
So pro x_x
(moe)song and nice map ! GL
BeatofIke wrote:I should have my mod finished by tomorrow!
BeatofIke wrote:EDIT: Our internet has been cut! WTF?!
BeatofIke wrote:LMFAO! I'm dying right now XD.
Anyways, my internet is back, so I'm happy!
Now I'm absolutely sure that I will finish modding your map by tomorrow.
I currently have exams right now so please be patient once more! ._.
Sorry for huge delay! Stuff happens!
Thanks for mod and star BeatofIke ;w;d
BeatofIke wrote:Finally! The mod you have waiting for! Enjoy!
But remember, I'm suck at Taiko modding.
- 00:05:225 (1,2,3) - This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like. Something like this: made changes~!72,104,5225,2,0,P|108:52|165:37,2,120,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:37:865 (2) - You could add a soft-whistle here to emphasize the bells. Also add one at the start of 00:39:785 (1). Fixed~!
- 01:03:305 (2,3,4,5) - Similar to 00:05:225 (1,2,3): "This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like." Here is an example: I see nothiing to be changed here =w=292,256,63305,2,0,P|252:308|200:324,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 01:18:185 (1,2,3) - Similar to 00:05:225 (1,2,3) and 01:03:305 (2,3,4,5): "This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like." Here is an example: Made Changes~308,268,78185,6,0,P|272:320|220:336,2,120,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:33:065 (3) - Hmm... Try adding a clap at the slider reverse and replace the clap with a soft-whistle at the end of this slider! Fixed desu ;w; dun be mad desu ;w;
- 00:37:865 (2,3) - I would add the soft whistle at circle 2 instead of slider 3 to emphasize the bells. Fixed~
- 00:39:545 (1,2) - Similar suggestion as above, bu this time add the soft whistle at slider 2 instead of circle 1 to emphasize the bells. Fixed~
- 00:41:705 (3) - If fixed above, I would add a soft whistle at the head of this slider as well. Fixed~
- 00:11:945 (1,2) - I would move these circles vertically for variation! Fixed desu ;w; dun be mad desu ;w;
- 00:05:225 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Hmm.. I would be a good idea to stay consistent with your drum patters per vocal section, but at the same time alternate between staggered sections (1 -> Same, 2 -> Slightly Different, 3 -> Same). Like for this pattern, I would add the same pattern (d, k, d, k, d, k, d, k) as 00:05:225 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1), since they on the same (1 and 3) section. Here's an example of what I mean (notice the how the 2nd pattern is slightly different): Fixed~
- 00:12:905 (6,7,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Hmm....I would try this pattern instead for more consistency on the vocals/guitar sounds. This suggestion is optional. Fixed~
- 00:20:585 (1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - For this pattern, you could follow the wind insturment/vocal. Again, optional suggestion: Fixed~
- 00:28:265 (5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - For this last section, you could mainly follow the vocals here. Something like this: Fixed~
- 00:53:585 (1,1) - It sounds a bit empty without adding notes here. It's consistent with 00:52:625 (1,1) and 00:51:665 (2,1). Fixed~
- 00:54:545 (2) - I would emphasize the vocals by adding a kat here. Fixed~
- 00:54:905 (4) - I would also add a kat here as well to emphasize the vocal. I think no for this one uguu ;w;
- 01:00:665 (2) - Add note? It feels like you missed a vocal sound. Fixed~
- 01:04:265 (2) - A kat sounds good here too. It emphasize the mood of the vocal. Fixed~
- 01:08:945 (1,1) - Same suggestion as 00:53:585 (1,1): "It sounds a bit empty without adding notes here." Fixed~
- 01:09:785 (2) - Hmm... I would add a kat here, so it's consistent with 00:54:425 (1,2,1). :3 Fixed~!
Very nice mapset. I wish you good luck! Thanks ;w;
Thanks for the mod Love! ;w;
Love wrote:[Taiko Oni]
- Use 1.4 Slider Velocity. I understand the BPM is low, but there's no reason to use 1.6 because of hardrock, just my opinion. Resnap this slider if you do change it to 1.4 - 01:16:025 (2). Fixed~
- 00:35:945 - 00:43:625 - This slowdown looks awkward and causes notes to overlap. Remove this please. Fixed~
- 00:07:025 (1) - Remove this note? There's no sound here and it'll keep from rolling into the downbeat. Fixed~
- 00:22:385 - Add a k here? adds to the drums. I think no orz
- 00:24:305 - Same as above, but instead of a k, add a d. same^
- 00:43:145 (2) - Change this into a k? Fixed~
- 00:49:625 - 00:49:865 - 00:50:105 - Here, you can add a d k k to match the background drums. added~
- 00:51:305 (1) - Remove this finish. This is not recommended at all to use. removed~
- 01:04:985 - 01:05:465 - Here you should continue using the kkddk patterns, especially to match the drums.
- 01:20:345 - 01:21:065 - Same with this part, but instead use kkddkdd.
- 01:21:305 - Add a d here? Just to match the drums.
- Use 1.4 Slider Velocity. Fixed~
- 00:35:945 - 00:43:625 - Remove the slowdown here too please. Fixed~
Couldn't find anything here, it's really good. wow thanks >w<
If you want I can find someone to bubble after a few more taiko mods, the standard diffs are layed out really well. Of course I want desu ;w; Thank you very much ;w;