I should have my mod finished by tomorrow!yay \:D/
LMFAO! I'm dying right now XD.okay~! :3
Anyways, my internet is back, so I'm happy!
Now I'm absolutely sure that I will finish modding your map by tomorrow.
I currently have exams right now so please be patient once more! ._.
Sorry for huge delay! Stuff happens!
Finally! The mod you have waiting for! Enjoy!Thanks for mod and star BeatofIke ;w;d
But remember, I'm suck at Taiko modding.
- 00:05:225 (1,2,3) - This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like. Something like this: made changes~!72,104,5225,2,0,P|108:52|165:37,2,120,4|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:37:865 (2) - You could add a soft-whistle here to emphasize the bells. Also add one at the start of 00:39:785 (1). Fixed~!
- 01:03:305 (2,3,4,5) - Similar to 00:05:225 (1,2,3): "This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like." Here is an example: I see nothiing to be changed here =w=292,256,63305,2,0,P|252:308|200:324,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 01:18:185 (1,2,3) - Similar to 00:05:225 (1,2,3) and 01:03:305 (2,3,4,5): "This pattern can be more smoother a flow-like." Here is an example: Made Changes~308,268,78185,6,0,P|272:320|220:336,2,120,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:33:065 (3) - Hmm... Try adding a clap at the slider reverse and replace the clap with a soft-whistle at the end of this slider! Fixed desu ;w; dun be mad desu ;w;
- 00:37:865 (2,3) - I would add the soft whistle at circle 2 instead of slider 3 to emphasize the bells. Fixed~
- 00:39:545 (1,2) - Similar suggestion as above, bu this time add the soft whistle at slider 2 instead of circle 1 to emphasize the bells. Fixed~
- 00:41:705 (3) - If fixed above, I would add a soft whistle at the head of this slider as well. Fixed~
- 00:11:945 (1,2) - I would move these circles vertically for variation! Fixed desu ;w; dun be mad desu ;w;
- 00:05:225 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Hmm.. I would be a good idea to stay consistent with your drum patters per vocal section, but at the same time alternate between staggered sections (1 -> Same, 2 -> Slightly Different, 3 -> Same). Like for this pattern, I would add the same pattern (d, k, d, k, d, k, d, k) as 00:05:225 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1), since they on the same (1 and 3) section. Here's an example of what I mean (notice the how the 2nd pattern is slightly different): Fixed~
- 00:12:905 (6,7,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Hmm....I would try this pattern instead for more consistency on the vocals/guitar sounds. This suggestion is optional. Fixed~
- 00:20:585 (1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - For this pattern, you could follow the wind insturment/vocal. Again, optional suggestion: Fixed~
- 00:28:265 (5,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,2,3,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - For this last section, you could mainly follow the vocals here. Something like this: Fixed~
- 00:53:585 (1,1) - It sounds a bit empty without adding notes here. It's consistent with 00:52:625 (1,1) and 00:51:665 (2,1). Fixed~
- 00:54:545 (2) - I would emphasize the vocals by adding a kat here. Fixed~
- 00:54:905 (4) - I would also add a kat here as well to emphasize the vocal. I think no for this one uguu ;w;
- 01:00:665 (2) - Add note? It feels like you missed a vocal sound. Fixed~
- 01:04:265 (2) - A kat sounds good here too. It emphasize the mood of the vocal. Fixed~
- 01:08:945 (1,1) - Same suggestion as 00:53:585 (1,1): "It sounds a bit empty without adding notes here." Fixed~
- 01:09:785 (2) - Hmm... I would add a kat here, so it's consistent with 00:54:425 (1,2,1). :3 Fixed~!
Very nice mapset. I wish you good luck! Thanks ;w;
[Taiko Oni]Thanks for the mod Love! ;w;
- Use 1.4 Slider Velocity. I understand the BPM is low, but there's no reason to use 1.6 because of hardrock, just my opinion. Resnap this slider if you do change it to 1.4 - 01:16:025 (2). Fixed~
- 00:35:945 - 00:43:625 - This slowdown looks awkward and causes notes to overlap. Remove this please. Fixed~
- 00:07:025 (1) - Remove this note? There's no sound here and it'll keep from rolling into the downbeat. Fixed~
- 00:22:385 - Add a k here? adds to the drums. I think no orz
- 00:24:305 - Same as above, but instead of a k, add a d. same^
- 00:43:145 (2) - Change this into a k? Fixed~
- 00:49:625 - 00:49:865 - 00:50:105 - Here, you can add a d k k to match the background drums. added~
- 00:51:305 (1) - Remove this finish. This is not recommended at all to use. removed~
- 01:04:985 - 01:05:465 - Here you should continue using the kkddk patterns, especially to match the drums.
- 01:20:345 - 01:21:065 - Same with this part, but instead use kkddkdd.
- 01:21:305 - Add a d here? Just to match the drums.
- Use 1.4 Slider Velocity. Fixed~
- 00:35:945 - 00:43:625 - Remove the slowdown here too please. Fixed~
Couldn't find anything here, it's really good. wow thanks >w<
If you want I can find someone to bubble after a few more taiko mods, the standard diffs are layed out really well. Of course I want desu ;w; Thank you very much ;w;
As per your request. Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.Thanks for the mod Shiro ;w; I shall discuss some things with you in-game soon.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game.
- In the tags, add Saten, and there are a few words with punctuation. Add the same words without the punctuation to be sure, I doubt anyone's going to search for the full name with the comma and question mark. No change, I think punctuation doesn't really matter: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/699765 http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/699766
- Correct offset is 5235 (+10ms from what you have). Wow! sugoi! >w< Arigatou ;w; Fixed~!
- Make sure that your kiai sections are snapped ! They are~ :3
- It would be better to change your clap pattern because it gets broken several times through the difficulty. Right now, you're using a clap every second white tick, which is standard, but patterns like 00:12:905 (1,1) - break it. Also, it makes the diff sound faster than it is because it introduces a constant 1/1 rhythm which isn't followed. My suggestion is to use your clap only every third white tick, it should fix the two problems. I think no change for this because I'm trying to blend my claps with the drums of the song. :3 My constant placing of the claps would be the white tick before and after down beat and looks fine :3
- 00:08:585 (3) - This slider breaks the comboing and ends on a strong beat in the music, which isn't good. The new combo should have been on 00:09:065 - but this is where the slider ends, making it impossible to combo properly. Split the slider into two circles, with a new combo on the second, and don't forget to remove the new combo on 00:09:545 (1) - . I get the point though I made a different change, I switched circle (2) and slider (3)'s placing. Then I applied the combos :3
- 00:35:945 (1) - Neat idea to make the comboing "slower" at this part, I like it, but the comboing should go back to normal at 00:43:625 (1) - Applied NC on 00:45:555 (3). Idk if this is what you meant orz
- 00:52:265 (2) - and 00:56:825 (1) - are comboing breaking sliders, just like 00:08:585 (3) - My combos on kiai are put there on purpose, which is to go with the vocals ;w;
- 00:55:145 (3) - and 01:00:905 (3) - 01:04:745 (3) - should have a new combo to stay consistent No change and the reason is that^
- 01:09:545 (2) - I really don't think this kind of rhythm, even as a slider, should be used in an Easy. They're rather confusing and don't go well with the rhythms you've been using so far in the diff. It makes it even more weird because you didn't use this rhythm in the Normal... Indeed it changes the rhythm, but I think it's fine as it is orz
- 00:06:545 (2,2) - I'm not sure if these are mistakes or not, but they play extremely weird and are difficult to read due to the low spacing. You should use simple 1/2 rhythms here, even more so because it's the beginning of the difficulty. No change, I tried some other alternative patterns such as these: sounds even weirder to me, sounds good but too hard for a normal, and this and this don't match the song, so I think it's fine as it is
- 00:22:505 (1) - Hmm... Why a long slider ? You were keeping a pretty steady 1/1 beat so far and you break it with this slider.You're right orz. Made changes~
- 00:26:345 (1,2) - Consider making these two 1/1 sliders to keep it consistent with the rest of the diff ? Fixed~
- 00:33:065 (3) - This shouldn't be a 3/4 slider. There's no actual 3/4 rhythm in the song that I can hear, comes in quite suddenly, and breaks the hitsounding pattern because it moves the clap 1/4 too early. Fixed~
- 00:54:185 (1) - This new combo should go on 00:53:225 (3) - to stay consistent. There should also be one on 00:55:145 (3) - and 01:08:585 (3) - and 01:12:425 (3) - As I said on [Easy] NC's were put there to follow the vocals >.>
- 01:03:785 (2) - I can see why you used a 3/4 rhythm but it has the same problems as 00:33:065 (3) - Fixed~.
- Consider reducing AR to 6 or raising OD to 6. AR7 OD5 is rather unfitting because the map is going to feel abnormally easy.
- The beginning is pretty aggressive, consider making it a bit easier (read: less 1/4) and making the map a bit harder later on. Right now the peak of difficulty is right at the beginning. OD+1~
- 00:49:625 (1,2,3) - Delete these. Jumps so soon after a spinner aren't a good idea even in Insanes, give the player time to readjust their aim. True, Fixed~
- 00:50:345 (1,2) - The last time you had sliders in this pattern, they were two repeating 1/3 sliders. I'm afraid this is going to confuse players. You can change their disposition or remove a repeat off them, the choice is yours. Changed the position of (1)~
- Hm... I consider this too hard for a Muzukashii because of the constant dk and kd patterns involved. However, the BPM is slow, and this is easily single-tappable, so I'm not sure. There are only few differences between your Oni and your Muzukashii in the beginning. You should make the muzukashii easier, at least in the beginning. I'll try to remap and make it easier~ One thing must go though:
- 00:42:665 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - The 1/3 in a Muzu is confusing as all hell and horribly hard to play. Make a spinner or a slider instead. slider added~
- I'm ok with this. OD7 might be a bit too much though, especially for such a low BPM. Reduced to 6~
Pretty enjoyable mapset overall. The background is quite bright, I'd suggest dimming it a bit though. I think it's fine plus idk how to XD
Bonus points for the bunny girl. Good luck. yay \:D/
Taiko mod as requested.I swear to god this song is catchy as f word.Thanks for the mod HeatKai~!
- the ending is a long wasted part,can be map but whatever your choice. :< Saten and I already decided that long before ;3
- Preview time on Hard and Normal are different then the others.
- 00:10:995 (2) - this circle should be K the music is loud and comes with vocal. D is mostly for deep and cymbals music. fixed~
- 00:11:955 (4) - ^ fixed~
- 00:53:475 (2) - k there's horn there like next circle. fixed~
- 01:12:675 (1,2,3) - kkd fixed~
- 01:21:555 (2) - put finish,this got the same beat as next circle. not so sure, but fixed~
- 00:10:995 (2) - this circle should be K the music is loud and comes with vocal. D is mostly for deep and cymbals music. fixed~
- 00:11:955 (4) - ^ fixed~
- 00:24:675 (2,1,1) - dkd doesn't sounds right,maybe kkd would be better not sure about this one too, but fixed~
- 00:55:875 (2) - k no, this was to fit the bass music :<
- 01:05:715 (1) - add finish here,there's a loud bell sound not sure about this too, but fixed~
- 01:11:235 (2) - k no, this was to fit the bass music :<
- 01:16:035 (2) - this part you can map based on the instrument actually :I sure, changes made~
Hi! Taiko mod, from #modreqs :3Thanks for the mod Midnaait! :3
All are suggestions -w-
I think the hitsound's volume should be 90% or 100%, it's kinda low >.< [/color]
00:18:315 (3) - d fixed~
00:54:435 (1,1,1) - ddd or kkk, it's kinda confusing in a muzu diff :< changed to ddd
01:19:515 (2) - if you want delete this note I think it's fine. No change.
01:22:035 (3) - D? I think it's fine. No change.
00:05:475 (1,1,2) - ddk I think it's fine. No change.
00:18:435 (2) - delete? I think it's fine. No change.
00:26:115 (2) - ^ and if you did that ---> 00:25:635 (2,3,1,1) - dkdk I think it's fine. No change.
00:33:795 (1) - ^ and if you did that ---> 00:33:315 (1,2,1,2) - kkdk I think it's fine. No change.
00:50:955 (2) - d I think it's fine. No change.
01:16:275 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - kkddkkddkdddk sounds better :3 fixed~
I like both taiko diffs :3
ello \:D/Thanks for the mod LunarSakuya! >w<
- Rename the taiko diffs to Muzukashii and Oni. "Taiko" is redundant. Fixed~
- Preview times are inconsistent. I suggest just putting all them at 51315 Fixed~
- In Normal and Saten's .osu files under Events, change the bg code line to 0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0 Fixed~
- Change ArtistUnicode to 佐土原かおり Fixed~
00:14:835 (2) - NC, stay consistent with your NC alternating every stanza Fixed~
00:23:955 (4) - Sounds strange that the note is emphasized on the wrong rhythm, perhaps make a slider that ends on the blue tick https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/758420 (Edit: now that I'm looking through this, same for 00:15:795 (3) - ? and similar sections) Up to you of course but yeah Both Fixed~
00:41:715 (3,4) - Spacing, fix with distance snap Fixed~
00:11:955 (1) - Delete NC, i referenced 00:26:355 (1,2) - and other similar sections Fixed~
00:53:235 (5) - NC, delete NC on next note; this will distinguish the spacing vs. rhythm change Fixed~
Kawaii map <3 Thanks~ ♥
The main thing is inconsistency with folder contents. But the patterns were so clean!! >w< ♥~
I'll leave my star here~! Thanks owo/
meanwhile time to clean up my requests orz..
HEATKAI I SUMMON YOU
dat summon lol.Thanks for the mod Kai!
- Remove video from taiko diffs. Fixed~
- Change the bg code with this FOR TAIKO DIFFS ONLY.So the bg will looks like this when in the gameplay. u mad Fixed~0,0,"BG.jpg",0,120
- Why don't you try add hitsounds for variations in the starting like add whistle here at the end 00:05:235 (1) - , add whistle at the starting 00:08:115 (2) - , 00:10:035 (3) - add whistle. Fixed~
- 00:20:595 (1) - make it more curves,the current shape looks odd. Fixed~
- 00:29:715 (2) - move it a bit more far from the starting,because it looks ugly when you near something but there's no blanket or something. Fixed~
- 00:34:035 (1,2,3,4) - why didn't you add finish like you did with the beat like this before? /following the vocal and trumpet idk Fixed~
- 00:57:795 (3) - make it curve so people it goes with the direction flow. Fixed~
- 01:05:235 (4) - put finish at the end of the slider, to follow the bell sound. Fixed~
- I don't really recommend you to stack for the easiest diff, it's confusing for some new players.
- 01:08:115 (2) - Changes made~
- 01:09:315 (1) - Changes made~
- 01:09:555 (2) - make this curve towards above to show the direction flows going down. /where's the next slider is. Fixed~
- 01:22:035 (3) - just a suggestion move it at the middle line? Fixed~
- 00:10:035 (2) - remove repeat and put another 1/2.follow vocal.i don't really know what are you following at this repeat. Fixed~
- 00:10:995 (1) - this looks ugly x) fix it? maybe change shape. that fits for the next slider too? Fixed~
- 00:13:875 (3) - i would make it a normal curve slider and of course make sure that the next slider be a good blanket. doesn't hit circle (2) Fixed~
- 00:26:355 (1,2) - this looks ugly,fix it first :3 make it probably like this? Fixed~
- 00:39:795 (2) - this doesn't looks smooth,if you want to make it looks smooth do it like this with the grids. Deliciously Fixed~
- 01:05:715 (3) - put finish at the starting, to follow the bell sound.
- 00:09:315 (1) - make it as a little blanket for the next slider. Fixed~
- 00:29:595 (5,6,7) - I think convert this three into a slider would be better. there's no need for 3 circles here. just two beat would be fine. Fixed~
- 00:42:675 (1) - make it like this? so the repeat direction towards the next slider? Fixed~
- 00:56:235 () - add a circle here,to follow the trumpet beat. 00:56:475 (1) - was deleted and added a slider here instead. =w=
- 01:04:275 (5) - it would be better if you didn't make this and the next slider overlap. Fixed~
- 01:05:235 (3) - put finish at the end of the slider, to follow the bell sound. Fixed~
- 01:12:435 (1) - fix this slider make it better. Fixed~
- 00:16:755 (3) - change to d Fixed~
- 00:40:035 () - add a circle here, there's a beat "dup dup" Fixed~
- 00:51:315 (1) - add finish here,the good part starts here,all instruments are loud here. Fixed~
- 00:54:195 (3,1,1,1) - d ddk sounds better to me Fixed~
- 00:55:155 (1) - d Fixed~
- 00:56:115 (3) - d I would keep this and ^ d because i want the pattern becomes d k d k following the instrument and vocal. Fixed~
- 01:05:715 (1) - add finish there's a loud bell sound here and like you did at Oni Fixed~
- 00:06:435 (2,1) - kd sounds better with the next dk Fixed~
- 00:46:275 () - add k here Fixed~
- 00:47:955 (1) - move to 00:47:835 () - and add a circle at 00:48:075 () - Fixed~
- 00:48:915 (1) - move this to 00:48:795 () - and add a circle at 00:49:035 () - so you can get a kd dk pattern based on instrument Fixed~
- 00:55:875 (2) - change this to k,stick with the kkd k d pattern. Fixed~
- 01:16:275 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - this stream isn't really necessary, map it based on trumpet is better. Fixed~
- 01:20:235 () - add a circle here,the streams shoulds start at the circle before. Fixed~
00:44:355 (3,4) - Reverse these rhythms http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/758405 , the vocals seem to be an interesting part to follow I'll keep it as it is since this was intended. It would also ruin the current flow with the slider-only part
- I don't really have much problem with this diff.
- 00:11:715 (4,5) - i think it's better if change this to slider, to show that you're not following vocal I'm not really following the vocals mainly though
- 00:44:475 () - I would add circle here to follow vocal that would mess with the current spacing
- 01:05:715 (5) - put finish here, to follow the bell sound. I don't really see any connections with adding a finish here o_o
- 01:16:755 (5,6) - why don't you delete this and make a long slider starting from 01:16:875 () - following trumpet. I don't get it, I can clearly hear that this part is 1/4 all the way
- It's weird,other diffs mapped at the ending part,but you put spinner :3 I always put a spinner at the end (almost) and this is the only spinner in the whole difficulty