forum

Hi everyone!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ItsZeanKun
Hi all. Let me introduce myself. I'm Zean. I am actually a 13 year old osu! player. I am the first osu! player in Northern Serpong, Indonesia. As you can see, my goal is to beat any osu players out there!. I also have lots of best friends from outside Indonesia and in Indonesia. Besides playing osu!, I can also draw, make arts, make animations and make skins. For osu!, I was recommended by JTheSuperGuy. At first, I tried all of the maps and I don't know how to play. At that time, my pp is still 0. And when I see a spinner, I don't exactly know how. I just only spinning my mouse without holding my mouse. And then I tried some mods. Long time ago, I was using Easy and NoFail, but now I can use Hard Rock. Specifically, now I'm saving up money to buy the tablet for osu!, the Huion H420. Until now, I'm still the least best osu! player (maybe?), but I never gave up practicing on osu!. Even I fail, I don't still rage at my computer due to its slow CPU. I always try and try again.
Never give up, okay? Always try and try again
-ItsZeanKun
Akumace1
Hi ZeanKun Welcome to osu!

You will improve in no time I promise, so don't worry!
Topic Starter
ItsZeanKun

Akumace1 wrote:

Hi ZeanKun Welcome to osu!

You will improve in no time I promise, so don't worry!
Thanks!
sadave
This is a pretty cool introduction

have a good time here

you're gonna be here for a long time
Hoshimegu Mio
You're not the worst. I played an hour of STD and I got like 11 pp. I play mania way more than STD though so I hope you can try it out. BTW I'm 12 too!
Topic Starter
ItsZeanKun

YyottaCat wrote:

You're not the worst. I played an hour of STD and I got like 11 pp. I play mania way more than STD though so I hope you can try it out. BTW I'm 12 too!
Thanks!
Lirrnaiad
welcome and enjoy your stay!

it's great that you're doing your best, you'll improve over time with plenty of practice so make sure not to overexert yourself
Topic Starter
ItsZeanKun

Lirrnaiad wrote:

welcome and enjoy your stay!

it's great that you're doing your best, you'll improve over time with plenty of practice so make sure not to overexert yourself
Thanks, Lirrnaiad! I really appreciate you!