Ib :o :o :o that's so great <3 :) :) :)
Rouri Rika
Nice~ >w<
TheVentus18
8-) This's great! 8-)
Louis Cyphre
Revolutionary Etude again :O
GladiOol
Over 2400 beatmaps the pick from for this chart and you guys managed to pick some of the worst. I applaud to that. :)
Futurola

GladiOol wrote:

Over 2400 beatmaps the pick from for this chart and you guys managed to pick some of the worst. I applaud to that. :)
Totally agree!
D33d

GladiOol wrote:

You could stand to be a bit more civil, instead of shitting all over people's hard work.
Andrea
Some people doesn't know how to be educated, just don't mind him.

Anyway, have fun everyone with the chart!
BrokenArrow
don't*

I find this ranking chart pretty nice actually, not sure what their problem is.
Birdy
Requesting a proper VG chart with good maps and 100% less Touhou.

This is what you get for not accepting me in CAT.
GladiOol

D33d wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

You could stand to be a bit more civil, instead of shitting all over people's hard work.
Some maps in here are bad. How else do you want me to tell this? ''Oh fine lads, as I was examinating this exquisite chart I came to a rather melancholic conclusion. Some of the picks you fine boys and gals have made were not made of the quality which I think a chart, where you can choose between 2400 beatmaps, should have.

@Andrea; what does this have to do with 'not being properly educated'? You do know speaking in fallacies will only make yourself look more dumb, so if you try to insult somebody (or confront them or whatever) with something unpleasent, atleast use proper reasoning.

And to you both; a true civil person would ask why I have come to such a conclusion, not say that I am not educated and am just shitting over people's work. Either you are missing the point or you truly are not civil people yourselfs as well. You are just as low as I was with my repsonse, which was meant to be low to heat up the discussion. Because, say for your self, a non-heated up discussion is just boring :)
Low
step 1. realize that we're arguing over maps in a chart for an online video game and that argument has escalated to other nonsensical things
step 2. get over it
Mismagius

GladiOol wrote:

Even though this is a kinda offensive post, I definitely agree with it. I really like some of the CAT choices many times, but this chart wasn't really something good imho. Not gonna mention the bad maps because it may cause a shitstorm.
Still, happy to see Lil' Slugger and Memory in there. Pressure Cooker is also really great.
GladiOol
''omg is only game, pls stahp''

This shows your stupidity perfectly, dear Jacob. <3

BD: It's the truth and it hurts. It was meant to hurt. It's a provocative post which was meant to heat up an arugment. An argument about the quality of which this current chart is occuring in. It doesn't matter how you bring the truth, it will always hurt. Might as well rip off the bandage at once instead of slowly peeling it off. And since most people already have a lot of sand up their vaginas, it's better to just rip it off at once, because they can't handle much more.
Loooctav
x3
theowest
how is this not on the list https://osu.ppy.sh/s/9811

in all seriousness, I was kind of surprised to see Revolutionary Etude on the list.
AmaiHachimitsu
You guys actually think that the Chart Maps' picks are supposed to be based on the awesomeness? That's funny. I've been observing the picks for several months and I came to the conclusion:

0-2 maps are either those which are voted "good" or just popular ones
4-6 maps are just a selection of particular creators' maps (It's almost impossible for a chart to not include e.g. Larto's map, be it good or terrible)
The rest - Unlucky maps which have small playcount - as to help them gain some attention.

There's no surprise when over a half of the Beatmap Pack suck.

Though it may be a good opportunity to check one's abilities, mainly the versatility.

Still, playing maps which are not fun is not the way to go huh?
YunoFanatic
Uhhh *faints* finally a video game chart >.<
Andrea
Do not necropost old topics please.

Locking this for preventing more useless spam.