forum

kors k - smooooch [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Charles445
Obnoxious speed changes, more frustrating than it's worth.
Loooctav
gratz
ExPew
wo nice :D
Flanster

Charles445 wrote:

I KNOW RIGHT.
Audice

Charles445 wrote:

Pretty Much this. The gimmicks could've been done better and some parts of the song didn't really needed speed changing.
Maiz94
Congratz \:D/
xHappy-
Congratz :)
yoshilove
nicemap~ smoooooooooch・∀・
like speed changes
PROGUY

Charles445 wrote:

This. I should've been more aware of this in future charts when modding.
pw384
\:D/
MineC24
smooooch~ :D
BrokenArrow
Amazing hitsounding.
spaghetti2222
This is sooooo amazing :)

I really want Red Zone and Marmaid girl with this PERFECT hitsounds :( So amazing!!!
Luna
What ever happened to making maps sightreadable?
Oh well...
Bobbias

Luna wrote:

What ever happened to making maps sightreadable?
Oh well...
Yeah, I'm actually surprised this got ranked with these SV changes. Every time I've seen someone else use SV changes even less extreme than these I see tons of complaints that they're unreadable. that said, I have no problem with speed changes in general. Just that these ones in particular are too much.
Bites
Speed changes are far too high and don't make that much sense in the context of the song. As has been said before, the gimmicks are not readable, and SV changes are completely unnecessary in this song regardless. I almost can't believe this got ranked. :cry:
Maiz94

Bites wrote:

Speed changes are far too high and don't make that much sense in the context of the song. As has been said before, the gimmicks are not readable, and SV changes are completely unnecessary in this song regardless. I almost can't believe this got ranked. :cry:
I couldn't agree more with that higher SV changes too but it's kinda normal with those who are familiar with that kind of SV changes.
Loctav
The SV changes are horribly made. Being used to horribly made stuff isn't making it better. :/
Topic Starter
DJPop
Speed changes are really common in O2Jam which this chart was first created for, stop being impatience and try to improve skills instead.

Loctav wrote:

The SV changes are horribly made. Being used to horribly made stuff isn't making it better. :/
You have any better, Loctav?
eugenekit

Loctav wrote:

Kid, please grow up if you got nipple. SV changes / bpm changes are just a common thing in o2Jam, even Djmax and some other music games also provided this. Accept it if u are a man. Wait, are u female? Then accept it if you got breast. Appreciate my words.

Regard by,
RubyTheSpammer.
Bites

eugenekit wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Kid, please grow up if you got nipple. SV changes / bpm changes are just a common thing in o2Jam, even Djmax and some other music games also provided this. Accept it if u are a man. Wait, are u female? Then accept it if you got breast. Appreciate my words.

Regard by,
RubyTheSpammer.
This isn't o2Jam nor is it DJmax. It is a gamemode styled after those games, but by no circumstance is it either of them. We would like to set our own standards for how we appreciate osu!mania maps.

Just because your communities have gotten used to/accepted these playfield speed changes, does not mean they are a fun or intuitive gameplay element.
Stefan

eugenekit wrote:

Where did you grabbed your attitude? Please change it.
eugenekit

Stefan wrote:

eugenekit wrote:

Where did you grabbed your attitude? Please change it.
Using such rude words doesn't mean i gt bad attitude, unlike some guys above, act like a gentlemen and disgusting. Well if u guys like to judge my attitude based on my words, your wish.
Stefan

eugenekit wrote:

Using such rude words doesn't mean i gt bad attitude, unlike some guys above, act like a gentlemen and disgusting. Well if u guys like to judge my attitude based on my words, your wish.
You could also write "omg stfu u dun know wat r u talkin' bout" and it's the same as your post you've wrote. At least, never compare two different Video Games like these - especially when the Video Games got a own community.
eugenekit
Yes, and this is not iidx or anything, this is osu!mania, so why notecharter(mapper) can't notechart 7 keys per line... Because many iidx players complaint about it? Or because it is still on testing process? Why we can't chart full long note? Just because of such reason? We got provide few difficulties to players, players can learn to play long note or full long note through playing such note pattern, 7 keys were just too less, noter is trying the best to make a chart from 1000 of keys to compress into 7 column, sometimes we must need to put 7 keys as together, and sometimes we are adding sv changes (bpm changes) just because of enhancing the feeling to play a song, u r an experienced music player, you must know that, the rule had limited our notechart stule when chart a song, why got such rule? Why must add 'un related keysound' on the map? If all of this just because o this is osu!mania then i have nothing to say.
Bobbias

eugenekit wrote:

Yes, and this is not iidx or anything, this is osu!mania, so why notecharter(mapper) can't notechart 7 keys per line... Because many iidx players complaint about it? Or because it is still on testing process? Why we can't chart full long note? Just because of such reason? We got provide few difficulties to players, players can learn to play long note or full long note through playing such note pattern, 7 keys were just too less, noter is trying the best to make a chart from 1000 of keys to compress into 7 column, sometimes we must need to put 7 keys as together, and sometimes we are adding sv changes (bpm changes) just because of enhancing the feeling to play a song, u r an experienced music player, you must know that, the rule had limited our notechart stule when chart a song, why got such rule? Why must add 'un related keysound' on the map? If all of this just because o this is osu!mania then i have nothing to say.
I don't agree with banning using all 7 keys, but I understand why. And it's nothing to do with IIDX players. It's because even if you have a USB keyboard with 6KRO, you still can't hit all 7 at once. Most keyboard just can't do it, even if you can press the keys perfectly. One of the things that separates Osu from other music games is that osu tries to be inclusive. Instead of saying "you can earn to be pro, so you can learn to play this chart", Osu, and by extension, osu!mania takes the approach that every ranked map must be playable over a wide range of skills including noobs. Since 7 keys at once doesn't work for most people, its banned. I argued against it, and a lot of other people did too, but in the end, the community here made their decision. You can still submit maps with 7 keys at once... Just don't expect them to ever be ranked.

As far as the SV changes are concerned, once again, most of us don't have a problem with SV changes in general. The problem is with the specific changes here. Unlike other music games, you can't just make a chart, say its finished, and expect it to be ranked without people looking over it and determining whether they think it is acceptable to be ranked or not.

In this case, we basically all agree that the SV changes in this map are bad. They are basically unreadable, and in osu!mania, that is not something most people consider acceptable. Nobody here has outright said SV changes should be banned or anything like that. We simply said we don't like the SV changes in this map, which is something we are perfectly within our rights to comment on (which incidentally is the exact reason these threads exist).

Oh, and since you don't seem to know, Loctav was an official o2jam charter.

Now quit making bad attempts at arguing against these things by doing nothing except insult the community and make wild and baseless (and usually wrong) assumptions about why things are the way they are in here.
Stefan

eugenekit wrote:

continue your complaining there.
Bobbias

Stefan wrote:

continue your complaining there.
Should have told him to go read all these threads:
t/146013
t/128012
t/125703
t/127291
t/127291
t/131455
t/127565
t/105769

Then, if he still doesn't understand that his complaints have all been discussed for months with many people supporting the same position he has he can go make a thread (which will likely be locked shortly after) complaining about those things there.
Loctav
What a pointless discussion.
Elitists, get lost.

Locked.