forum

MARETU - Coin Locker Baby

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dqsh
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:35:42 PM

Artist: MARETU
Title: Coin Locker Baby
Tags: vocaloid VOSTFR miku hatsune locker 初音ミク hatsune miku GokuakuP 極悪P
BPM: 90
Filesize: 31659kb
Play Time: 00:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. hitsounds (1.5 stars, 13 notes)
  2. Insane (3.49 stars, 33 notes)
  3. Sayonara! Sayonara! (6.91 stars, 880 notes)
Download: MARETU - Coin Locker Baby
Download: MARETU - Coin Locker Baby (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

コインロッカーベイビー

wip

hi, i havent been working on this for a while but ill get back to it once i finish school

Hard by N/A
Insane by N/A
Extra by N/A
Sayonara! Sayonara! by reallydeadlol

1. dm for gd pls
  2. video: (contains English subtitles)
  3. i cant tell if this map is supposed to have double bpm pls help
  4. hitsounds wip, other difficulties wip
i cant map tech omg

changelog:
12/18/20: added more timing, finished up to 00:39:184
12/19/20: finished more, added slider slowdown section
12/20/20: added a little bit of the intro of the preview point, fixed timing offset for that section; finished up to about 1:17; created ending slider art and added long spinner
12/21/20: finished up to 1:39 ish, added hitsound volume
12/22/20: WHAT IS THIS TIMING ?? ?? ????? LITERALLY SAT FOR LIKE AN HOUR TRYING TO FIX TIMING AND WHAT?????
12/23/20: i definitely need to get mod advice on timing because im 50% sure i messed up in some way (edit: i ruined everything because jdoifjdfjduijfnd timing and setaiuhfjsf oh my god i literally cannot with this map anymore i dont even wanna explain because hsudfjiosdf literally GET THIS SONG AWAY FROM ME) (edit 2: ok fixed things but im definitely backing up the osz bc i cannot deal with this again) aaaaaa after that whole timing mess i completed a little bit of the middle section and also added slider art; changed artist metadata as well
1/18/21: school sucks lol updating to avoid getting graveyarded
1/29/21: updated again to avoid graveyard
1/31/21: wow i actually did stuff look at me anyways i finished the middle tech section but now i have to map the fast hard section after so like sdjfsdoifjsi
2/16/21: how do you do slider art... anyways i had some time so i started the fast ending section and theres already a big diff spike so yeah be ready for that
2/17/21: completed half of the fast section ish and the diff spike is very apparent ssdfldjfkjfs
2/18/21: LAST SECTION IS DONE YAYYY. i might put these in modding queues soon but hitsounds and other touchups like tags and stuff are not yet completed so like yeah
2/19/21: made a hitsounds difficulty and im gonna attempt to get this modded; also added a better quality video
3/28/21: lol.. sorry for the graveyard lol
4/17/21: hi im back. added insane diff with like ten seconds mapped but it looks awful bc i have no idea how to map insane diffs lmfaoo