forum

Appleseed - Good Luck

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 11:20:34 PM

Artist: Appleseed
Title: Good Luck
BPM: 77
Filesize: 5963kb
Play Time: 4082:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.61 stars, 307 notes)
Download: Appleseed - Good Luck
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Appleseed - Good Luck by Lisa Kekaula.

This is one of my better maps. Atleast I think so. I know I make lousy ones and sometimes I make good ones. Just like "It's Only a Fairy Tell", I think this is a good one.

The BPM changes often in this map. The BPM doesn't actually change in the song, but this adds a special little something that I believe makes it fun and interesting.

Well, enjoy.

EDIT: Since it's apparently a big deal to some, this song is actually by "Basement Jaxx" featuring "Lisa Kekaula" but as far as I am concerned, Lisa deserves the credit...
Topic Starter
EiJi
If you feel this map shouldn't be labeled as "Hard", please let me know.

I feel it could indeed be labeled as "Normal", but then the slider speed and spacing would be too much fast for it...
peppy
I really like the way you exploited the BPM doubling :). Adds a real thrill to the section of the song which really need it. Good job yet again on another quality beatmap. Only thing I could be picky about is there are a couple of sliders which overlap other sliders completely making it difficult to realise the second slider is actually a slider, not a note. Picky, yes.

Bubbled for now!
Fraeon
I like it too. You've really improved with your beatmaps. It's not that hard so I have no problems ranking it. ;)
Rolled
This is one of the best songs I have played in my short Osu! lifetime. Both the song and the map are amazing. Great job.
Restricted_old
This is a great beatmap. It's the only one I can do even slightly good on. :D
peppy
I had this on my ipod during my japan travels and listened to it quite frequently. It reminded me of the beatmap and I could follow most of the beats in my head, imagining the osu! sounds over the top, and spinning my head wildly for the spinners.

This must be the sign of a really quality beatmap, imo. I got similar symptoms for a lot of the ouendan/ouendan2 songs after playing them.
Lesjuh
Working on insane diff. Pretty cool since i've found out how to change the hitcircles and combo bursts. Are you ok with that, I mean changing the circles and burst?
Oh, and when i finished it, how are we going to upload it?
Rinoa Angelo
where is lesjuhs diff <_< ??
Lesjuh
Update, added small storyboard and custom skin.

reranking is not needed. it's fine.

Download: Appleseed - Good Luck.zip