forum

[OST] Hotline Miami Soundtrack

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrPhobble
Hello guys, Have you ever played Hotline Miami ? Digging the soundtrack ? Maybe never heard of it ?
Well this is by far one of my Favorite Soundtrack and I would love to this this "Bizzare" soundtrack on here So i'm starting this Project and i would love the help of anyone wanting to see this soundtrack playable in Osu!

If you want to learn more about the Soundtrack you can see the list of the song here

Here is the list of every song in the OST and link to the artist page, i'll also put a link to a YT or soundcloud of every song that was used in the soundtrack, if you need any song that you may not have to actually map it send me a pm and i could send you a link to the song you are looking for since i buyed the ost on stream

Also post here and tell me wich song you would like to make and also wich difficulty (if you have an idea about wich one you wanna make don't hesitate, it would be lovely to have taiko,CtB and mania maps too!)

Also if you fell that one of the sound is "unmappable" Feel free to tell me

Project status : 0% Looking for mapper still

Sorted by Artist:

|M|O|O|N|

Mapper for: Paris
  1. MrPhobble
Mapper for: Crystals
  1. MrPhobble (W.I.P. Insane/Collab)
Mapper for: Hydrogen
Mapper for: Release

Sun Araw (Both song might be hard to map, tell me if i should remove them)
Mapper for: Horse Steppin

Mapper for: Deep Cover

El Huervo

Mapper for: Crush (Mostly like unmappable but if anyone feels like it)
Mapper for: Daisuke
Mapper for: Turf
Mapper for: Turf(Intro)(Prolly unmappable)

Jasper Byrne

Mapper for: Miami
Mapper for: Hotline
Perturbator

Mapper for: Electric Dreams
Mapper for: Miami Disco

Scattle

Mapper for: Flatline
Mapper for: It's Safe Now
Mapper for: Knock Knock
Mapper for: Inner Animal

Mapper for: To The Top
Elliot Berlin (No Artist Page as far as i'm aware)

Mapper for: Musikk per automatikk
CoConuts

Mapper for: Silver Lights (Mostly like not mappable)
Eirik Suhrke

Mapper for: A New Morning

Anyhelp is welcome even if it's just Timing the songs !
Xgor
If it wasn't for the fact I had so many other projects I wanna work on I would get Miami Disco in a heartbeat.
Still, I'll undoubtedly check up on this project and see how this goes because the soundtrack is asweome
Topic Starter
MrPhobble
Even if you can't map for the Project Thanks for the Feedback, i'm working on crystals Mostly atm with Musty(we will prolly do a collab) and he have planned to do a Osu!Mania map for a few song so i might go quite well
tedlolnada
I would like to see that happening, I don't know how to, sadly
Hay1tsme
I'd love to contribute! *pushes 2 incomplete maps under the rug*
Dromadan
I'd love to map Hydrogen, since it's my favorite song of the first game.
I'm not a very experienced mapper, but i'm willing to contribute to this project.
If i had to pick a difficulty, it would be Insane.
Also Sun Araw's songs should not be mapped, they're pretty much unmappable and my guess is that they would be boring to play.
Lozsforfun
so I searched knock knock, and was given this thing here in the google search, and if I was a good mapper I could help out with knock knock, but idk I'm still learning. aswell as I'm working on a beatmap called anarchy road, and then maybe ill get the mp3 file for knock knock. just let me know if you want a newbie beatmap creater like me for knock knock. (man that took long to write and am maybe waiting someones time)
c0ldman
Hey, i don't know if this project is still in work, maybe you stopped, but i'd love to map some of these songs, even if i am pretty sure that the project is closed. Anyway, if you want me to help you, i'd be glad to do it!
Dialect
i would, but the project is basically dead.
c0ldman

MinNin wrote:

Unfortunately... I guess i have to create a new project myself...
Dialect

XeonMusic wrote:

MinNin wrote:

Unfortunately... I guess i have to create a new project myself...

could i join?