forum

Apollo Justice OST - Guilty Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alvhin1903
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, June 04, 2009 at 2:43:04 PM

Artist: Apollo Justice OST
Title: Guilty Love
Source: Apollo Justice:Ace Attorney
Tags: Klavier Apollo Herr Forehead Gyakuten Saiban Gavinners
BPM: 277
Filesize: 5843kb
Play Time: 01:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extreme Pressing [Hard] (3.24 stars, 211 notes)
  2. Super Objection! [Insane] (3.59 stars, 222 notes)
Download: Apollo Justice OST - Guilty Love
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi guys! This is my first [finished] beatmap. It took 2 days to make this. Please notify if there are some mistakes. Sorry bout not being here 4 a while.

1: Renamed song difficulties.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2: Put in new sounds in Hard. Just wait for the Insane one.
Rearmed
I'm certain the bpm is wrong. I believe a bpm of 136 with an offset of 2,372 will work well for this song.
Try using distance snap your beat circles are all over the place.
Try using whistles, claps, and finishes just using one sound makes it quite stale.
Your two difficulties are the same but with different sized circles. A harder difficulty is usually faster and has more beats.
I think it'll probably be easier if you redo the entire map.

Try out the bpm and offset I suggested and re-snap some of the beats to see if it sounds better. You'll probably want someone else to time the song, but I think I'm pretty close to the correct bpm.
Dean
The bpm is around 136.
I got an offset of 2,850.
I believe the artist is Toshihiko Horiyama. Change Apollo Justice to the source.

Try to have at least one break in a two minute song.
I'd just have the difficulty names as either 'Extreme Pressing' and 'Super Objection!' or 'Hard' and 'Insane.' No need to have both.
Distance snapping is important in a song if you don't want players getting confused.
I don't think you used clap effectively at all. Claps sound best when used regularly. Try to follow a rythem with your claps, or don't use them at all.

That's all for now.