posted
Total Posts
show more
James
default bg image? http://up.ppy.sh/files/k-on.png

share the goods~
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Hehe, that looks awesome. I'll upload it in the next version. :)
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kyu_old
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
YOU ARE AWESOME KYU!
Thanks,I'll add it as soon as I can!
Oh, it's done already. ;P

Thank you for taking your time to make it.
Mio is the best, huh.
SuzumiyaKyon
Nice to see some combo bursts, but are you taking your Mio fandom a bit too far? (This coming from a Tsumugi fan? ^_^;) But anyways, back to business. I decided to make a few combo bursts for ya. I tested them out using Lemon Tree (I can't pass it, but auto makes it a great combo burst gallery!) I'll try to think of something for the countdown, but until then, here's these!

Download: SK'sCombobursts.rar
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Ah yes! Combobursts that take up half the screen when they pop. I like those more than the ones currently in the skin. Thank you for the combobursts! I'll add them in the next version!

But please, don't try too hard on the countdown. I don't want to overwrite what Kyu has done in his free time. Unless it somewhat happens to be better.
Know what I mean?
SuzumiyaKyon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Hehe, I see what you mean. If you really want to, you can make a new count3.png
I'll be looking forward for the Are You Ready? picture! ;)
Thank you for all your hard work as well!!
Ryuukun
how about this?

it would look like this

Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
It looks good but to be honest, I didn't really want borders around the circles (hitcircleoverlay)

What I did do a while back was made the hitcircle more sharper. I just haven't uploaded it yet. (Download the picture and replace if you've been using the skin)

But this is definitely up to the people. If I get maybe like 50 more people who'd rather want a border around the circle, then I'll consider changing it.

Ryuukun

Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Thanks Ryuukun! Lol
ninoflores511
my osu says that the file is corrupted plss help
:D
PhiLL A
No Azunyan?
Perfection
novira-chn
how to use it??? i'm an amature :? :cry: :|
wav
[old post]
Alex Scarbough
You know what'd be great? If you had this skin as a zip or a osk as well as rar, because I can't do rar files