show more
DakeDekaane
(ノ・ω・)ノ
*hides*
Kayano
(>﹏<)
Losertic
Why Unrank? T.T :(

I want play this beatmap for my ranking!

And... yeah. i'm really late. but star
Topic Starter
Mythiax

Losertic wrote:

Why Unrank? T.T :(

I want play this beatmap for my ranking!

And... yeah. i'm really late. but star
Thanks for the star...

and I blame Makar for not re-ranking yet :c
quiz-chan_DELETED
HP bar's BG is too wide for the bar itself. I don't understand why so many people don't see this lopsided aspect.
Natsu
things like this make me really sad orz, hope some one take care about this map soon
Suimya
this map really should be ranked by now...

BAT just where are you ;w;
Seph
oh lol bubbled

goodluck!
Topic Starter
Mythiax
thanks... tho idk what to do orz, Makar is all day afk and when i see him idle and i talk to him, he just turns afk again :c
Natsu

Zeroarg wrote:

thanks... tho idk what to do orz, Makar is all day afk and when i see him idle and i talk to him, he just turns afk again :c
talk this with other bat maybe? o.o since so much time imo x_X
Andrea
Makar is now GMT, same as Loctav.

You need another BAT, I suppose.
Topic Starter
Mythiax
At least Loctav modded the map. Makar only unranked it and vanished right after that. I guess that i'll have to start the search for another BAT now...
Raging Bull
should use !report yourself and perhaps a mod will PM you why you reported yourself, then ask to rank map \:D/
mancuso_JM_

Raging Bull wrote:

should use !report yourself and perhaps a mod will PM you why you reported yourself, then ask to rank map \:D/
And if a chatOP recieved the report? And ask him why he reported by yourself? Do you think that he should ask for mod to the chatOP? xD
/hides

Ok, let's don't spam here, let's wait for other BAT!
Best of Luck, Zero! :)
DakeDekaane
Great things await to those who wait.
/cheap poetry
Darksonic
Lol goddamnit, many people is waiting for this to be ranked, what are BATs waiting for? ;_;
Makar
I am sorry.

Even as GMT, I will still mod it. I always planned to. The mod is about half finished.
Incase it matters: I wasn't going to rank the map anyway, because I still think the taiko needs more work.

To any other BATs that see this map and want to check it even without me: Please ask more taiko BATs before ranking if you don't trust me.
Shohei Ohtani
Kawaii Makar <3~
Topic Starter
Mythiax
It's ok. I'll have a bubbled-forever map after all.
eldnl

Makar wrote:

I am sorry.

Even as GMT, I will still mod it. I always planned to. The mod is about half finished.
Incase it matters: I wasn't going to rank the map anyway, because I still think the taiko needs more work.

To any other BATs that see this map and want to check it even without me: Please ask more taiko BATs before ranking if you don't trust me.
why it need more work? even with a single mod from someone experienced it should be ready, this makes nonsense at all ...
Makar

eldnl wrote:

Makar wrote:

I am sorry.

why it need more work? even with a single mod from someone experienced it should be ready, this makes nonsense at all ...
Because while the taiko has greatly improved, it is still very random, inconsistent, and just barely makes much sense to me. Examples will be in my mod when I have time to finish it. Taiko modding is... very different than other modes. A poor taiko can not just be fixed by 1-2 very experienced modders. If a taiko is poor enough, it is modded until it is basically remapped (which is sorta how this one has been going).
eldnl

Makar wrote:

Because while the taiko has greatly improved, it is still very random, inconsistent, and just barely makes much sense to me. Examples will be in my mod when I have time to finish it. Taiko modding is... very different than other modes. A poor taiko can not just be fixed by 1-2 very experienced modders. If a taiko is poor enough, it is modded until it is basically remapped (which is sorta how this one has been going).
I know that feel, so you should spend enough time on modding this, to make a mod that covers everything!
Stefan
Not a Taiko BAT but trying to help out here, I lack on time so I have only checked the Muzukashii so far, don't kd it it's not worthy ;w;

[Muzukashii]
00:03:065 (9,10,11,12,13) - Hmm.. Simplier pattern can do it too! You can use ddkkd here because it plays much easier as dkkdk and it still sounds reasonable.
00:11:173 (39) - To be honest this looks more clearer to keep it consistent with 00:10:362 (36,37,38). Use k here instead of d.
00:04:889 (16) - I say the same as 00:03:065. Change this circle into d.
00:15:531 (3) - Well.. I really dislike it because I heard so many times that people cannot deal with such rhythms (I use this sometimes for my own Diffs, just saying) and I think it won't hurt to remove it. Besides of that I find that you can add on the circle before Finish then.
00:17:051 (8) - I find that this can be removed. It's more leading to a fixed rhythm (00:16:241 (5,6) ) and gives a smoother play feeling for Muzukashii player.
00:18:470 (13,14,15,16) - Using the same pattern as 00:15:227 (2,3,4) - even when I am not a big fan of this part - looks more consistent and leads better.
00:19:585 (17) - I highly recommened to remove this (specially if you do the suggestion above). I find it really not neccessary to use 1/4 in Muzukashiis as long the Instrumental of a song doesn't give the space for it. You've mapped here on the vocals but I find this more bas as good tbh.
00:20:295 (19,20) - Remove the first circle and move 00:20:497 to the blue Tick. Before anyone complains that this is a contradiction: It isn't. I just suggest how I think and what actually sounds good. However having a single circle at 1/4 is passable for at least 95% of the Muzukashii player.
00:21:511 (23) - Same as 00:17:051.
00:22:119 (22) - The finish here sounds weird.. Not sure if someone named this before but I suggest to remove it.
00:22:727 (24) - For the sake of the (worse) Taiko player: make this as d (kddd).
00:24:754 (31) - This is imo a horrible transition to the next part for a Muzukashii. I highly recommened to remove it.
00:24:957 (31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42) - Actually you can use the same rhythm as some seconds before but please follow the suggestions I did as above that it makes sense at all.
00:21:714 - 00:28:200 - So this part should look like that: D d kddd dk d k d d kddd dk d k - It sounds much better, it's simplier for Muzukashii player and has way more consistency. At least this is one of the parts which can be easily kept consistent.
00:28:605 (49) - Well, I would find it better to remove it. As you can see the player has no break phase before and I think it's needed, even for a TV Size song. dk after the circle is neat to play so you can let them how they are.
00:29:416 (51,52,53,54,55,56,57) - How about splitting this into kdk kdk? Sounds more enjoyable for this kind of Difficulty.
00:31:038 (57) - kkd fits better as dkd.
00:31:849 (60) - I think it won't be a problem to move it to 00:32:051. Also change it to d. k doesn't sounds as good as d imo.
00:32:862 (63) - That sounds too much.. also, for a Muzukashii - actually for every kind of Difficulty - it has a better transition to keep this time unmapped.
00:33:268 (64,65,66) - Well, I don't like the Triplet. I think this part can be used to add a single Circle on 1/4. Remove the 1st and 3rd Circle here. And then change it from d to k.
00:34:078 (67,68) - The Transition from 00:33:876 (66) to 00:34:281 (69) sounds meh. Remove these Circles here for a "break phase".
00:34:484 (70) - It sounds too much and decrease the emphasis for the following part. You should remove it.
00:34:687 - 00:47:660 - For this part you should try to use the hints and suggestion I gave you for the 1st part (00:21:714 - 00:34:687) since these parts are vey similar.
00:49:484 (137,138,139) - Hmm.. this plays weird. I find that this can be improved a lot. One idea I have is to move 00:49:889 (139) at 00:50:092 (and change it by the way into d). Then change (137) to d and (138) to k.
00:50:295 (140) - Removing it seems more reasonable after you made the suggestion above.
00:50:700 (141) - I would suggest to remove it too. I will explain why (read below).
00:50:903 - 00:54:146 - To show how I want this part a screenshot will help you much more as tons of letters. orz http://puu.sh/3OFK2.jpg
01:00:430 (173) - That comes way too sudden, please remove this circle.
01:02:051 (178) - I think this is just too much and not needed to play.
[...]

Well, Makar said that he has already started his mod. derp I will finish the Muzukashii Mod asap.
I hope this can help you a bit for now.
mancuso_JM_
Ok, man.. Let's wait some time to get this ranked. I'll talk with some others experienced taiko modders to check that, would be good if modders like lolcubes, Loctav, Onosakihito can recheck this map one more time.
I personally think that both diffs. are almost ready to go, for that reason I bubbled the map but it looks like they are not.

@Makar: You were the reponsible of this unrank, I hope your mod here at least in this week. I know, you maybe are really busy with irl stuff but still, already passed 1 month after the unrank and a lot of modders put a lot of effort to make both difficulties as better as we can.

Popping this, and waiting for some others Taiko modders.
Topic Starter
Mythiax
@Makar: Please finish modding asap. I've already being waiting for your mod for one and half month and it's pretty tiring keep waiting at this point. Thanks.

@Mancuso: Sure... getting more taiko mods then...
Yuzeyun

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Ok, man.. Let's wait some time to get this ranked. I'll talk with some others experienced taiko modders to check that, would be good if modders like lolcubes, Loctav, Onosakihito can recheck this map one more time.
I personally think that both diffs. are almost ready to go, for that reason I bubbled the map but it looks like they are not.

@Makar: You were the reponsible of this unrank, I hope your mod here at least in this week. I know, you maybe are really busy with irl stuff but still, already passed 1 month after the unrank and a lot of modders put a lot of effort to make both difficulties as better as we can.

Popping this, and waiting for some others Taiko modders.
I'll be on this, Ono's in a trip right now. I'll poke some more BATs if needed.
Andrea
Don't give up Zero, you can do it.
Oyatsu
Again. Why it do again? Try best~, Zero ^^
Kyouren
Let's go!, Zeroarg

I Give your STAR

Good Luck, Zeroarg ;)
Topic Starter
Mythiax

gokugohan12468 wrote:

Let's go!, Zeroarg

I Give your STAR

Good Luck, Zeroarg ;)
Thanks! I'll keep trying, I'm really tired of waiting and waiting.
Gero
Again unrank? Orz :( you can do it Zero go go :3/
Loctav
Since I got myself readded, I can take over the duties Makar can't fulfill anymore. Yet I will talk to him so everyone is fine with upcoming procedure.

Await me tonight. (lolemptypromisesjkjk)
Yuzeyun
Rechecking on my own accord. I definitely want to see this ranked.
whosthebox, please answer to this mod post as soon as you can. If I see you in game, I'll poke you because Loctav will mod it as well.

To Zeroarg there is a minor skin issue : Your glow on the cursor is so large that you see the edges of the picture :

[Oni]
00:06:308 (24) - There is a breathing sound (common in songs as we don't have infinite capacity when we breathe) which is not mapped there : 00:08:335 - A kat sounds better put if you want to add the note.
00:20:903 - Add a don there ? We hear a drum kick here as well as where your two notes stand : 00:21:004 (99,100) - .
00:22:727 (109,110,111) - Since your mapping is focusing on lyrics, 109-110 needs to be don as the pitch of the syllables is lower than 111.
00:35:700 (184,185,186) - ^
00:36:511 (188,189) - Why not making it the same as 00:23:538 (113,114) - ?
01:06:714 (360) - Kat ? That will emphasize the lyrics a little bit better like that.

That's all I could find.

[Muzukashii]
00:22:119 (30) - That finisher is a bit too much don't you think ? :P
00:35:092 (80) - ^
00:36:714 (86) - Pitch is going down in that k-k, change to d so you have k-d?
00:50:903 (143,146) - There, you would need finishers.

Aaaaand that concludes my mod. It took me way less time than before because it's getting as good as a SethBling Redstone work ranked map there. Don't give me kudos, thanks.
Irreversible

Zeroarg wrote:

Thanks! I'll keep trying, I'm really tired of waiting and waiting.
gogo man you've done it so far, and the mapset is really awesome! we can be really proud if it's ranked, and ranking sometimes is a big pain. i think many People know that xD

never give up! :D
Loctav
biggest mod ever incoming. No kds for this

[General]

Why are the mania diffs not having the video? o_o Are they as troublesome as in Taiko? I always add videos to my mania maps, lol.

Checked everything else, should be fine after whosthebox checked Gezo's mod. Call me back when you have an answer for me ;D
Topic Starter
Mythiax
lol i had trouble re-adding the videos in every update and i guess i forgot them :P

Updated and waiting for whosthebox now
Andrea
We're almost there, c'mon!
Topic Starter
Mythiax
I think i can write a book with all the history behind this map.

It seems that whosthebox AFK'd so i'll have to make changes in taikos. tho i'll ask mancuso/Loctav first to be sure.
whosthebox
sorry for taking so long, i just moved from my old house, and i have no internet in my new house yet : :cry:

here are the taikos, thanks for your mods :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?bmch13a6ne535ec
Topic Starter
Mythiax
well, great to see that i wasn't right. Updated taikos and all mapset is Up to date now.
show more