forum

Multiplayer Difficulty Filter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Ava1anche
Well, when I play multiplayer and i'm searching for a room i'm sometimes having trouble finding the right room with the right difficulty, and the fact that the rooms auto-update every 2seconds (which makes the rooms go up/down) even harder.
It's not that big of an issue but i'm wondering if i'm not the only one that'd like to see this feature in osu!, so let me know.

PS: I know that a lot of maps have costum difficulties apart from the standard (easy,normal,hard,insane) but maybe it's possible to filter it on the difficulties from the osu! website (even tho there's a big difference on the Insane)
Maybe someone else might have an idea for this.

This feature allows multiplayer to be more clear.

Gr Ava1anche ~
TheVileOne
You can use the search which should work for this function. Search Insane should work for roomnames, and beatmap information.
Oinari-sama
You might want to look at this related Request.

EDIT: This thread may be a duplicate of the topic linked above.
theowest

Oinari-sama wrote:

You might want to look at this related Request.

EDIT: This thread may be a duplicate of the topic linked above.
that sounds like a better idea.
TheVileOne

This isn't needed.
theowest
Especially if they have some strange alternative difficulty name. This difficulty filter would be more valid if the difficulty rating were better. Maybe for another day?
Kitokofox
Couldn't you just look at the general ranking of the players in the room? They will likely play stuff at your level. I always did that ever since I joined..
theowest

Kitokofox wrote:

Couldn't you just look at the general ranking of the players in the room? They will likely play stuff at your level. I always did that ever since I joined..
which is what this request is about t/108245