forum

Song you felt most proud of for completing?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Seadweller_old
Ack D: My accomplishment is still pretty low down there then because I would never be able to play any of this. I've only been actually playing for about a week though so I guess that makes sense... right?
Winshley
Maps where I could spin the fastest. One of the example is my most recent play on my profile.
Loves

Winshley wrote:

Maps where I could spin the fastest. One of the example is my most recent play on my profile.
Can i try steal it? :3
Kanye West

Lily-Kun wrote:

Winshley wrote:

One does not simply steal a #1 from Winshley.
Winshley

Lily-Kun wrote:

If you could. While I only spin about 400 on early spinners, I managed to spin 460+ on the last long spinner. I wish you don't, though. >:3

Kanye West wrote:

This. I usually would like to take back my #1 if it's taken, unless it's over my limit.
Loves

Winshley wrote:

Lily-Kun wrote:

If you could. While I only spin about 400 on early spinners, I managed to spin 460+ on the last long spinner. I wish you don't, though. >:3
How do you spin 460? I can only do 430 on my best day (maybe a 3-4 hr warm up and a good room humidity)

Tell me pls.
Winshley

Lily-Kun wrote:

How do you spin 460?
I only use hypertense method to vibrate my whole arm, similar to how Riclon spins:

Loves

Winshley wrote:

Lily-Kun wrote:

How do you spin 460?
I only use hypertense method to vibrate my whole arm, similar to how Riclon spins:
My mouse is 400 dpi. Can you tell me how?
lolcubes
DPI has nothing to do with spinning speed, just how big your circles would be. Just focus so you spin on the center.

As for which song, that's a tough one, but I would have to say https://osu.ppy.sh/s/21204 for now, if by completing we mean SS, if not then masterpiece (I have an offline FC with like 5x100 haha). That masterpiece run was one try warmup when I just woke up one day. I wish such things were possible when I am actually warmed up, cause those 100s I had were totally random without me even trying to even FC the map haha.
Jenny
Ritsuen happymix after 320 tries with mouse accel still on; good old days.
Winshley

Lily-Kun wrote:

My mouse is 400 dpi. Can you tell me how?

lolcubes wrote:

DPI has nothing to do with spinning speed, just how big your circles would be. Just focus so you spin on the center.
What lolcubes said. Also on Riclon videos I linked above, he is actually using different dpi for both video.
MillhioreF

Kanye West wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/14650&m=0
The map is literally impossible to SS if you put on hard rock, so Winshley would have to hd+dt+fl to beat me thanks to his SS-only policy. And he can't yet \:D/

On topic, umm... I completed freedom dive with easy, does that count? Other than that, probably pluto with easy or g-garden with easy+ht.
Winshley

MillhioreF wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/14650&m=0
The map is literally impossible to SS if you put on hard rock, so Winshley would have to hd+dt+fl to beat me thanks to his SS-only policy. And he can't yet \:D/
I'll take that #1 back soon after I returned from hiatus. Just you wait. >=3

ethox
At the time of scoring most likely ALL MY TURN HDHR mouse only.

Now I feel that either Almagest or SOLID STATE SQUAD is my best play and Ready Steady Go the coolest.
silmarilen
probably my sightread hd hr fc on courage to tell a lie (after that it took me over 100 trys to fc it again -.- )
primrose
val0108's homework crisis - let's jump difficulty
Bweh
YuYu Metal or No.38... Maybe Pluto

Then yet again I feel more euphoric when Fc'ing maps like Kanbe Kotori or Anison Sprint
Kanye West
Wow, none of my actual best records are in my top performances, all of those suck

Space Rainbow 99% something FC, Sabamiso FC, Rubik's Cube FC, Amaranth + DT FC (didn't beat HD score :( ), 1x miss on Recommended Spell

For passing? Maybe Freedom Dive Another, Sousei Chaos, I Want You (Ridiculous)
Asx-H
Hatsune Miku - Electric Love [Overcute] pass
Renard - Why Am I So Angry [Nogard] FC last half of the map with all those sliders

They are unranked but I got a bigger sense of accomplishment from those than anything else. Also I haven't really done anything wow-worthy on ranked songs -.-
Defacer
­
Icyteru
Warota with mouse acceleration on when i was rank 8000s
BulldozA
Kimura & Tube Tonic - Without You (Nightcore Mix0 [Gabe] SS My best SS yet, although I don't play to get SS
sakuzyo feat. Hatsune Miku - Chain De/structioN [loneliness] held combo for about 400 notes, I was surprised I finished the song
Shuriken_old_1
Well, for now is Lia - Toki wo Kizamu Uta (TV Size)[Tomoya-Easy]

The Reason why i choose that song: Got Rank 58 on my 6th day of playing the game.
Thatgooey
Renard - Stream Training

Just beat it today, one miss 97.58% acc. Would have been FC if I didn't miss an easy single after acing the deathstream in the middle. Been struggling with streams lately and felt really good to finally pass this map, much less with this acc.

Kanye West

w0rr10rdud3 wrote:

sakuzyo feat. Hatsune Miku - Chain De/structioN [loneliness] held combo for about 400 notes, I was surprised I finished the song
That's actually considered one of the easier insanes, keep practicing and you'll FC :)
buny

Brian OA wrote:

Then yet again I feel more euphoric when Fc'ing maps like Kanbe Kotori or Anison Sprint
no........38?

Kanye West wrote:

w0rr10rdud3 wrote:

That's actually considered one of the easier insanes, keep practicing and you'll FC :)
normal insane

i remember when it took me ages to fc that song :(
Naikaze
xi - FREEDOM DiVE [FOUR DIMENSION]
The Quick Brown Fox - The Big Black [WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BLACK]
Renard - Rainbow Dash Likes Girls (Stay Gay Pony Girl) [Holy Shit! It's Rainbow Dash!!]
Bweh

buny wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

no........38?
Lol, meant No. 39

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34097
-Soba-
what if you've never done anything worth being proud of :<
Kanye West
Then you should just fake-quit this game and play offline forever like lewa.
Tanzklaue

Kanye West wrote:

Then you should just fake-quit this game and play offline forever like lewa.
okay.jpg
silmarilen
or you could just not post in this topic
also grats on 777 tanz
theowest
I FC'd three maps in a row without retrying or anything and got good ranks on them. Felt pretty good

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/50407
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/177003
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/52465

So I feel proud that I didn't miss or retry through these three beatmaps.
TakuMii
Pika Girl on Insane just because it acted as a milestone in my improvement. One of the first Insanes that I've passed without no-fail, and somehow I did it while talking in a Skype call :/