forum

What Games Have You Been Banned From?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Eldirlol

omnicloud wrote:

nearly got banned from some fps just because i was soo god people started reporting me as hacker
^this
Zaphirox
Almost got banned from a freaking racing game since they think Im using speed hack as well as in fps but the truth is my fps is higher than theirs and the latecy is low =w=""
silmarilen
people sometimes call me a cheater/hacker in trackmania when im 2-3 seconds faster than them but i've never been banned because the admins arent retarded.
Aireu
ErikKazuya
Non :O
Mogsy
Exploited item glitches in MapleStory and Ragnarok Online in the past, banned from both. Bans were lifted but I never went back to MS because shit sucks.
ReVeNg3r
League of legends, every month at least once.Otherwise from none game.
Miyu
long time ago i got perma banned on S4 with an old account dual to Tentacle rhape name
Besides that 3 temporary 7 days bans for swearing lol
pw384
luckily, I never get banned :3
Ikarus Ai
I got banned on a Minecraft server once for filling a friend's house with lava.
Wojjan
#baylife
Primula_old
WoW - A friend caused a glitch in a raid we were doing, got banned for 3 days for being in the same group. ;--;
Otherthan that, don't think I've ever been 'punished' in a game.
_MLX3
The only one worth telling is CoD:MW3. They thought I was hacking. I was playing legit. My friends and I lol'd. I complained. They did nothing. I'm without a copy of MW3, now, and I'm not going to waste my money on buying it a second time.

Apparently having eyes, ears, and a hair of hands means you're a hacker. -shrugs-
Akhlis_old
Loong Online - Was Lead GM and resigned. Duo to my contract with them and the free stuff I got, access to my account was been restricted.
I don't feel bad for signing that contract and losing my account cuz I got all the experience :3
Wojjan

Akhlis wrote:

Loong Online - Was Lead GM and resigned.
That's actually pretty cool! How did you get the position, just applied? I was always under the impression GMs were part of the company's staff for some reason, silly as it sounds. As geeky as it sounds, if you have anything to show for it it's actually a pretty good experience to have had, telling of good leadership qualities and stuff.
Blaziken
Raikon
I was called NgrsToungeMy@nus
S V A L
some bf3 servers, osu twice, many wow private servers, a bunch of classic and surviavl mc servers.. thats all i can think off
boat

S V A L wrote:

osu twice
bye
S V A L

boat wrote:

S V A L wrote:

osu twice
bye

nuu :<
Tiisa
I've only been banned in Habbo Hotel, lol.
Wok
Numerous times on Shaiya for advertising and lots of different private servers for speed hacking.
A couple of times in Habbo Hotel for sexual harassment and/or cursing (I don't remember), IMVU for inappropriate behaviour and Runescape for scamming.

Blaziken wrote:

Raikon
I was called NgrsToungeMy@nus
Lmao.
SephRaz
Let's see....when i was a bit younger.
I was banned from Club Penguin from a typo of RAP which became RAPE instead.
I was also banned from Toontown for raging like crazy when i lost to a 2 Story Building, so yeah, rage leads to cussing(even though no one else can see those cusses)

This and last year, i got banned in League of Legends 6 times.
Mostly random disconnections and a few quits due to family stuff and etc.
Wok

SephRaz wrote:

Let's see....when i was a bit younger.
I was banned from Club Penguin from a typo of RAP which became RAPE instead.
I was also banned from Toontown for raging like crazy when i lost to a 2 Story Building, so yeah, rage leads to cussing(even though no one else can see those cusses)

This and last year, i got banned in League of Legends 6 times.
Mostly random disconnections and a few quits due to family stuff and etc.
Yeah, Club Penguin really liked to ban people for small things.
I just remembered that I got a permaban for telling racist jokes in the Ice-Hockey Arena. = 3 =
ZefxMeep
None , from what I recall.
- O n i -
suspended from starcraft 2 for a day

forgot what though
[SAK]Eden
SA-MP and osu!
vape
ywa
silmarilen

silmarilen wrote:

people sometimes call me a cheater/hacker in trackmania when im 2-3 seconds faster than them but i've never been banned because the admins arent retarded.
vape

Tiisa wrote:

I've only been banned in Habbo Hotel, lol.
Kanye West

silmarilen wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

dude i suck so much dick at trackmania

how are you europeans so good at that game

i join french server and get absolutely curbstomped by french and german people

with the occasional south african who always gets half the time of everyone else

like, i manage to clear a crazy ass track with wall rides and shit, still end up in last place

gg no re
silmarilen
1500+ hours of playtime
vape
I have about 365 hours in TM United Forever, IIRC. I suck now. Once I realized that to get significantly better I'd need a gamepad (KB in TM is crap) I decided I couldn't make the investment and I put the game down.
silmarilen
i play kb and i can compete with the top on short tech
Cyclohexane

Kanye West wrote:

dude i suck so much dick at trackmania

how are you europeans so good at that game

i join french server and get absolutely curbstomped by french and german people

with the occasional south african who always gets half the time of everyone else

like, i manage to clear a crazy ass track with wall rides and shit, still end up in last place

gg no re
because it's like all the French people ever do, it's amazing

I don't play it btw
Jeaniux
Got banned from League of Legends (LoL) and Ninja Saga on Facebook.
primrose
CP When I was young I got banned.
As I remember I cursed. lol
UnderminE
osu! And i have no regrets. What can i do if peppy doesn't like dancing lolis
lkwr
Club Penguin >///<