forum

What Games Have You Been Banned From?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Macacito
when you are cheating EVERYONE on that game is mad at you and calls you names and thats funny because im behind a computer and they cant touch me :)
i have also been banned from osu, multiple counterstrike servers/gathers and many other games.
Valentiino

Macacito wrote:

when you are cheating EVERYONE on that game is mad at you and calls you names and thats funny because im behind a computer and they cant touch me :)
i have also been banned from osu, multiple counterstrike servers/gathers and many other games.
This doesn't surprise me one bit.
Doodle99
>Habbo
>Club penguin
>Transformice
>Osu!
>Minecraft servers
>Panfu
>Animal Jam
>Tanki online
>TDP4

asdasdsads. c:
Wojjan
Nice how your subconscious slipped a "sad" in there. minecraft?
Bweh

Wojjan wrote:

Nice how your subconscious slipped a "sad" in there. minecraft?
Wojjan, Private Investigator
Cloudchaser
Club Penguin

you're banned for say "Faggot"
;_;
thehipman
Club Penguin when i was 10, I wanted to be cool and curse and then i flipped out when i got banned D: Then the only other thing i can think of is when my friend banned me from his minecraft sever cause I was messing around <3
EOHK-Fluttershy
Club Penguin, for saying "shit what the fuck did I just do mang"
Crakila
I haven't been banned on anything.

The only thing that I have had close to it was peppy accidentally silencing me wayyyy back. I believe he typed "vampiric" and then tab-completed the name and pressed enter. I forgot who the other person was with the near similar name to me.

I am a very good boy when it comes to online gaming :3
maal
osu!
Kanye West

maal wrote:

osu!
Saso-Hikage
none ;)
Alucard
Never been banned from a game, although I have been banned on ChatRoulette.
SaigonAlice
i like got banned on a forum (this one eastbound88.com/) because i was giving brutally honest criticism about a mod and reporting him to another mod but he took it as an insult. otherwise no i am a perfect snowflake.
HomicidalYoukai
Iv'e never been banned from a game, i'm a good boy ^^
SaigonAlice

StrawberryBubz wrote:

Iv'e never been banned from a game, i'm a good boy ^^
omg ur a boy?!?!?!?!?!?
nakimushineko
Club Penguins. I cursed and got banned. Oh well.
Matcha Frappe
Moka-san
never banned :) i try so hard to not touch cheat/bot/hack or something like that
Kyonko Hizara
Club Penguin, because I said "Fuck you, that's why" I was only 10
Zukan_old
I was banned from the MapleStory private server LeafMS. Apparently I hacked, but I didn't. Stupid GM is stupid.
Shiro
I was never banned from any game.
#perfectcitizen
she_old

Zukan wrote:

>:
BeatMaster007
Banned from a subscription/paid Ragnarok Online server due to trading account-hacked stolen items (i.e someone hacked someone else's account, used the unknowing me as a mule and transferred their items to his own). Banned from 2003 to 2012. Never resubbing there ever again because they basically gave me the finger when i petitioned the ban over the fact that i didn't even know about the items being stolen/hacked until i was banned - that and i think they've closed shop already.

Countless CS 1.6 and CoD servers for merely trying to connect with a vanilla client. No idea why, they just give me 'you have been permanently banned from this server' message.

..and that's all of it.
LilytheMinx
Never been banned :p
NoJoke_old_1
Was banned from the MMORPG RuneScape for Macroing/Third Party Software use seeing I was farming gold on the game through scripts I created.

All the bans were perm; however I never really enjoyed the game. If somebody wants 1,000,000 gold (took about a few hours to get) for $6 USD then sure, I'll do it. That was about 4 years ago though.

Never been banned from anything else though.
Flanster

Mr Color wrote:

None.

Don't be a faggot.
+1
Topic Starter
Elisha_old

Nostalgia wrote:

momp wrote:

i'm pretty sure i got banned from club penguin

Jenna wrote:

This one, Neopets, and Gaiaonline =w=
How in the world do you get banned from these children games?!

how does one not get banned from those children games?
in club penguin I ran around in a pumpkin hat calling myself the pantless pumpkin

banned.
Cropzy

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

None.

Don't be a faggot.
+1
whiteknight
VoidnOwO
:)
Rantai
Banned from a BFBC2 server because apparently shooting down helicopters with the at4 is hacking now.

BF3 made the community so toxic ;_;
iMirai_old
Some CS1.6 sever
Cobra
I got banned twice in Club Penguin when I was 9 years old.

...sigh.
buschauffeur
I got banned in Flyff and Maplestory for low-end hacks to raise money.
Didn't really care much about those games though :D.
also i was like 12 years old, so do the math xD.
Loves
Banned from Maplestory for exploiting a PQ glitch (I took party quest currency/items out of the designated area and sold/used them for mass reward gains.
boat

nakimushineko wrote:

Club Penguins. I cursed and got banned. Oh well.
shit nigga why is there so many purple penguins

ot: I don't think I've ever gotten banned from anywhere but various forums.
Liut
i never got banned from games, but i admint they should have banned me in some
omnicloud
nearly got banned from some fps just because i was soo god people started reporting me as hacker
South
none~
Charles445
ITT people lie about not getting banned in video games

Everyone gets banned for some reason or another, it's a way of life, even if you don't play the game!

For example, I was banned from a bunch of servers called "Convict Gaming" because I was involved in a 'group ban'. That is, two people from a group of 30 start wrecking shit in a server, then the administrators ban the other 28 as well. I was involved in one of these, and it's as bad as it sounds.

As for actually deserved, on Space Station 13 as an engineer I got the blueprints for a gibber (grinder a chef uses) and proceeded to build one smack in the middle of the main hallway. A few minutes later I heard an admin shout to all people "NEXT PERSON TO STUFF SOMEONE IN THE GIBBER GETS A PERMABAN"
Needless to say I can't play engineer anymore on that server.
show more