posted
Total Posts
show more
Cropzy
Wish i still had mine. It got the yellow light :(
787B
Hi there.
Someone has Resident Evil 6 here?
I'm kinda stuck in a specific part of the campaign of Sherry/Jake and I'd appreciate anyone who can do a co-op with me.
ID: Salmonefs
Thanks.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Stuck how? And on what difficulty?
787B
Pretty much lack of skill.
But well, I mostly have problems because of the ammo, I always notice that its pretty much on low all the time, which forces me to go on physical attacks, and that kills me, most of the time. Probably because it's the last chapter, where all nice and sweet creatures show up.
And it's on Normal.
Yeah I know I suck, but well, I'm actually just trying to beat all the campaign, I've never been that good in any Resident Evil.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Well, I've got infinite ammo if you just wanna get through it. If you didn't wanna do that, you could also replay a previous Jake chapter on Amateur to restock ammo and herbs and stuff to bring back to chapter 5. You'd have to finish the chapter you replayed if you did that to save the inventory though.
787B
Infinite Ammo?
I'd love to see that.
awp
I think you can unlock it via skill points. If you create an online game it also gives you the option to set Infinite Ammo there.

But really, that's killing it. Selphie and I have been doing just fine on Veteran without any hand holding. Are you doing SP or MP? Try hitting up a friend for MP if you can

I've been having a blast with it. So much better than RE5
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
You have to beat the game to unlock the ability to buy the skill points for that. The option you're referring to when you're creating a game simply allows Infinite Ammo to be used if you have the skill equipped. Infinite ammo costs a looot of skill points, especially if you wanna get all 8 of them. 70k-100k for each.
787B
I'm still impressed by your 85 platinum trophies, that's just amazing.
Well, I guess I'll just have to try better next time.
awp

Wolf wrote:

buy the God of War collection (the one that's all 5 games, just to save some cash) and there's an easy 5 plats

Difficulty varies incredibly between games. I hear some games like Avatar have a plat you can get in just an hour or two, while the Disgaea games take upwards of 100+ hours each. I'm 200ish into Disgaea 4 and still not very close! But I've completed almost all the challenging trophies and the rest are grind uhhhhhhhh nevermind
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Yeah, I've got a lot of Plats in easy games, and I've done 3 Collections, so that's 9 right there. I've also done a number of incredibly long, tedious, or difficult Platinums. It all balances out. By the way, I missed your message asking if I wanted to do RE6. I didn't see it for a few hours, and by then you were offline. Also, are you playing as Jake or Sherry?
Rey Fullbuster
has anyone went this website before?
787B

awp wrote:

Wolf wrote:

buy the God of War collection (the one that's all 5 games, just to save some cash) and there's an easy 5 plats
I have the entire GoW collection, I still need to have the platinum trophy in Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, which imo are the hardest to get from the series. That challenge in chains of olympus is also the hardest imo.

Seibei4211 wrote:

Also, are you playing as Jake or Sherry?
Pretty much with Sherry, but I really don't mind playing as Jake.
I'd consider your favorite character as Sherry since you have her avatar, right?
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
So I bought Machinarium last week for $10. It wasn't really worth $10. It's on sale now for $2.50. God dammit. On the bright side, if you haven't played The Unfinished Swan before, that shit's on sale. $3.75 for Plus, $7.50 otherwise. It's a really cool game.

Wolf: Yeah. I've only beaten that campaign as her, and weapons don't share between characters, so she's the one who's got all of my weapons. If either of us went to chapter 5 as Jake, we'd only have a pistol.

Rey: Yes, I go there all the time.
awp

Seibei4211 wrote:

On the bright side, if you haven't played The Unfinished Swan before, that shit's on sale. $3.75 for Plus, $7.50 otherwise.
NOW THAT MY PS+ RAN OUT
awp
Selphie: RE6 tonight? Let's do it.

Let's see if Pierce or whatever his name is has as many inane, dumbshit remarks to offer as Helena did

"...All clear now."
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Piers is pretty cool. If anything, Chris is the annoying one in that campaign. Helena's really the only character that's as annoying as Helena.
Behon
For the record, Walking Dead is the only platinum I've ever got, and if you play the whole season through, you'll get the trophy with literally no extra effort. You literally can't miss any trophies as you progress through the story.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Oh my God, I fucking love Sly Cooper 4. To think that I almost postponed playing this game simply because Dead Space 3 came out on the same day. Frankly, I'm having more fun with Sly.
Mafiamaster
I recently (few days ago) started back up on Atelier Meruru. Hopefully I can keep the motivation to plat this like I did with the other two previous games. I'm "Totori" excited for Atelier Ayesha along with Hyperdimension Neptunia V next month! Especially V... mk2 was pretty good imo.
adam2046
After 110 hours, I'm done with Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (and it's 6 hours of actual content). I've done everything in the game except the 3 online trophies and I now hate myself and this game.
...I don't know why I even bothered.
Mianki
Picked up my PS3 today and God of War 3 came with it, can't wait to start playing it~
So many PS3 games that I wanna play~
Plus_old_1
ID: plusblood

Playing: Catherine

Oredered BB: CSE from play asia but with economy airmail and I'm starting to worry because it just don't fucking arrives ヽ(*´▽`*)ノ

Also, planning to buy Tales of Graces and Xillia when it comes out but, I have no money now, and I need a hdd, priorities.
Nyukai
PSN: inyustisia
Actually I'm playing Alice: Madness Returns in Normal mode.
Well, look at my signature, there are my trophies.
Mianki
PSN: MrMianki
Playing God of War 3 and after that I'll play One Piece Pirate Warrirors and Infamous 2 'cuz I got for free~
awp
If anyone (this includes you Selphie) is up for playing RE6 I am still so down for that

love that game
Rey Fullbuster
is anyone play DUST 514?
deadbeat
i'll drop this here if anyone is interested
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/20/ ... 4-revealed
Plus_old_1
My BlazBlue: CSE just arrived, I SUCK at it lol
Mianki
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is coming to North America this fall.
And I bet it comes out in Europe around the same time, aww yeaaaah
awp
I was severely disappointed by the launch video (it looked like PS2 graphics) but if those stills are not pre-rendered then they've stepped up their game

don't know why they aren't putting KH2FM+ in there since it was the best one
Ivalset
Because it'll print money anyway and hype it up for when they do release it, to print even more money.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Maybe they'll pair KHII with Birth By Sleep or something. Or Re:coded... I'm already replaying KHII, but I'd play that shit a third time.
awp
I recently grabbed an English version of KH2FM+ but due to Xenosaga have yet to play it. If they are in fact bringing 2FM+HD to North America I'll wait for it then

kingdom hearts has fucking stupid acronyms, god DAMN
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
I don't think KH2HD has been mentioned at all yet, but I bet it'll come eventually since they're releasing the other one in HD. But the fact that it hasn't been mentioned yet means we probably won't see it for ages. I'm still waiting for friggin' FFXHD. I really wanna use that game as an excuse to finally get 100% in that game. I got close on the PS2, but I lost steam when I was going for the stupid monster hunting crap. Never did beat Omega Mk 10 or whatever.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
After 8 years, I've finally gone and gotten 100% in Kingdom Hearts II. 100% Jiminy Journal and 100% Gummi Ship Treasures. I lost my original save data, so I had to start from scratch. Time to move onto Birth By Sleep. I suspect this shit isn't going to be quite as good, but whatever...
Ivalset
What, birth by sleep was godlike. Maybe not 100%'ing it though.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Well, I'm only borrowing it, so I probably won't 100% it or anything. Playing that game with a PSP friggin' sucks though. If there was a console version of Birth By Sleep, I'd be all for that. The Command Board always sucks though, even though it is technically useful for stuff.
awp

Ivalset wrote:

What, birth by sleep was godlike. Maybe not 100%'ing it though.
It was decent, but swapping between the three characters made the game feel short and kept interrupting character progression
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
So I still haven't done much in BBS, but I have beaten Terra's first world. I've been playing on Proud mode, because I played on Normal in KHII and thought everything was too easy in that (except for Hades cup). Proud mode's making me learn this new system real quick-like. I like the game so far, I just wish it didn't hurt my hands so much to play on a PSP. By the way, Terra's voice actor is literally the worst ever. It's like someone recorded the voice actor as he was reading the script for the first time ever and he didn't know he was being recorded. Aqua's voice acting is only slightly better, but she's cool, so I can forgive it.
show more