forum

The confession thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gaph2000
Post here if you need to get something off your chest.

I have a paper to write by 3 AM that I haven't started yet, and I just sliced my finger open, making it impossible to type at more than half my normal typing speed.
K2J
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
gaph2000

K2J wrote:

That sounds like a fml, not a confession.
But I'm not pissed or anything, It's more of a "just thought I'd let you know".
0_o
my confessions

apparently linkifying "..." doesn't show up very well
K2J
All right, I've got one.

After a year of using Audacity, I was showing it off to a new user. He asked what "this" was - and it was a tool that would've been useful a long time ago for me. Up until this point, instead of using the time shift tool, I had been finding the amount of time to add silence to new tracks.

Cuddlebun
I really love some of the fmls. They're hilarious.
adam2046
I am secretly outraged that you typed "right" instead of "write."
I may be so angry that I may have punched the wall to some degree.
Neo@lex
I like to type the rong thing write after someone has pointed out the write one.
adam2046
*punch* *punch* *punch*
Another quick one, I think I may have blinded a kid once while we were having a spiky plant thing fight.
Jarby
I haven't kissed a girl and I liked it.
Topic Starter
gaph2000
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Since everyone on the internet has at least one fetish, I'll go ahead and say I'm a fat admirer. Confession get.
Ivalset

Pokebis wrote:

Since everyone on the internet has at least one fetish, I'll go ahead and say I'm a fat admirer. Confession get.
Oh god, I didn't see that coming.

I've watched anime during times of depressing boredom. This might not seem like a confession to you, but it is.
cyanberryio
To be honest, I don't like too see or be around fat girls(they could actually work to stay fit)... Guys I don't mind(and since I'm one, that means less competition. :D).

And I prefer small(note I didn't flat, but sometimes I do)chested, short girls. :/ But that's quite common, or is it?
Topic Starter
gaph2000

Alex0686 wrote:

To be honest, I don't like too see or be around fat girls(they could actually work to stay fit)... Guys I don't mind(and since I'm one, that means less competition. :D).

And I prefer small(note I didn't flat, but sometimes I do)chested, short girls. :/ But that's quite common, or is it?

Pokebis wrote:

WTF not fetish thread.
adam2046
Oh hey, it's me again, I think I'll live here.
I like to lie alot.
And I'm damn good at it.
Yuukari-Banteki

Alex0686 wrote:

I prefer small(note I didn't flat, but sometimes I do)chested, short girls. :/ But that's quite common, or is it?
not uncommon at all :P thats how I like it~ <3

oh and lol im a lesbian
also I'm not sposed to be typing on my injured arm but im too much an addict to stop~
Loginer
I've never finished HL2 up until about five minutes ago.
NinjaishGuy
this is the first post i've made in over half a year
awp
Wizard Of Orz
Neo@lex
I've never witnessed rape.
Topic Starter
gaph2000
Cuddlebun
I want to fucking crawl in a corner and die just so I can get some relief from my goddamn jaw
Ekaru
I quit many games before I finish them.

I also sit alone at the lunch table every school day.
qlum
I posted on this topic
xerxes_oli

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

oh and lol im a lesbian
Wait!... so is Saturos a girl?
also: im in love with my friend but she doesnt know that, and i dont think and want her to know
lukewarmholiday
Oh my god, I am so many I just cant take it, I need some help...Help me...
TLOS
I have such low self esteem that when I miss a note I exit the song and want to die

I also have such bad stage fright that not only do I almost faint while giving speeches, but I get a nervous twitch thinking about talking to someone (and i just signed up for debate...)

Finally, my parents think I'm weird because i will not eat food after someones touched it.
0_o
i think inflated internet egos are funny

i also have an exam in 8 hours, and for some reason I'm on this forum.

oh, and I also think caps tags are dumb and are more annoying than actual caps

:)
kuwarudo
I replied.
Skyripper
I hate mayo
RemmyX25

Skyripper wrote:

I hate mayo
I loathe pickles.
YellowerYoshi
I have a number of friends at school. I always feel like they talk about me behind my back and that they would rather not be hanging out with me even if I know otherwise.

When I'm around people in social gatherings and situations I tend to eat a lot less because I'm afraid of being the "fat guy who's always hungry" stereotype.

I'm a 17-year-old high school senior and I still watch cartoons.
Henkie
I have to get like 10 pages of work done in... 4+ hours, it's 3:29 am and have school at 8:15 D: better get working.
Oh and:
I'm a 17-year-old high school senior student and I still watch cartoons.
Skyripper
I need to beat Star Ocean 4

I need to catch more shiny Pokemon
Yuukari-Banteki
Ever since I realized that I would get a high B in all of my classes for the semester so long as my grades this grading period were over a 67, I just plain haven't bothered doing half of my homework assignments

Even though I said I was never going to map again, I'm mapping again. </3
Neo@lex
I've just payed for a load of Valve games that I had already pirated.
show more