forum

xNarukamii's Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xNarukamii
Hello! My names Quentine i'm 13 years old and i love to play mania but i'm already getting bored and started playing standard it's kinda hard to get accuracy and after playing for like 15 hours i can pass 4* normally now

I found osu because i found someone playing osu on like a computer cafe and the game looks pretty cool and gave it a try the mania version of osu is more fun than the game im playing on roblox it was robeats but i rarely play it anymore because it was getting boring so i switched to osu!mania because it's more fun and it has performance points looking for friends 😎 and that's pretty much it i dont know what to say now lol
ICanNotDoSlider
Dang, like 6 days lower playtime but already getting 200pp plays. Anyways, hey welcome!
Topic Starter
xNarukamii

ICanNotDoSlider wrote:

Dang, like 6 days lower playtime but already getting 200pp plays. Anyways, hey welcome!
Thank you 😄
NavneetG7
BTW that is mania pp.
I have not tried it, dont think i ll in the future.

ICanNotDoSlider wrote:

Topic Starter
xNarukamii

NavneetG7 wrote:

BTW that is mania pp.

ICanNotDoSlider wrote:

yeah he knows lol he plays mania too
Hoshimegu Mio

NavneetG7 wrote:

BTW that is mania pp.

ICanNotDoSlider wrote:

TBH it's harder to gain pp in mania than STD.
Topic Starter
xNarukamii

YyottaCat wrote:

NavneetG7 wrote:

BTW that is mania pp.

ICanNotDoSlider wrote:

Yup true im kinda struggling reaching 4 digits rn because i dont have any mania maps or maps i know that gives like 200 - 250pp
ICanNotDoSlider

xNarukamii wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

NavneetG7 wrote:

BTW that is mania pp.

ICanNotDoSlider wrote:

Yup true im kinda struggling reaching 4 digits rn because i dont have any mania maps or maps i know that gives like 200 - 250pp
Try DTing your 100pp plays and nomod your HT plays. You can also check other players' top plays like me.
Jaer_old_2
Damn, youre progressing quite quickly so I hope you enjoy your stay.

Also respect for actually being decent at more than 1 mod :)
Topic Starter
xNarukamii

Jaer wrote:

Damn, youre progressing quite quickly so I hope you enjoy your stay.

Also respect for actually being decent at more than 1 mod :)

did this guy get banned? Or... a bug? I cant seem to go on his profile