1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
nothing i can do this map.....actually i no good on mod anime/pop song

dont kudo if doesn't got any help

[LV.8]

00:48:540 (48540|1,48540|4) - move left
00:54:830 (54830|5) - move 4 00:55:024 (55024|5) - move 2
01:15:443 (75443|4,76217|4) - move 4
01:19:701 (79701|6,79798|4,79895|2,79991|0,80088|3,80088|5) - http://puu.sh/3bQPo.png
01:22:217 (82217|5) - the hold should start here 01:22:411

[LV.14]

00:13:120 (13120|6,13217|4,13314|2,13411|0,13508|6) - http://puu.sh/3bR0i.png
01:19:798 (79798|4) - move 1 01:19:895 (79895|6) - move 3


[LV.21]

00:25:895 (25895|1,26088|5,26282|2,26379|4) - too short hold?

[LV.24]

HP8

01:11:959 (71959|0,71959|5,71959|2,71959|6,72153|4,72153|5,72153|6,72153|2,72153|0,72346|4,72346|5,72346|1,72346|0,72346|6) - too many note there try reduce some?
posted
LV28:
00:04:798 - add a note here on 5 or 6
00:26:282 (26282|3) - 移到5吧 这里有个连点的感觉好点
00:26:572 (26572|4) - 这个移动到4 摆在5其实也可以
00:06:153 - 这里有个"滋"的声音,不打算做个条子么
posted
General
=====
Tags/KIAI/hitsound reference: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/69681
OD: Consider OD 8 for LV21 and 28

LV.21
=====
00:32:862 (32862|3,32862|5,33056|4,33056|2,33250|3,33250|1) - double notes?
00:59:959 (59959|4,59959|0,59959|6,59959|2) - maybe remove one note to keep the same as before.


LV.14
=====
00:09:733 (9733|2,9830|3,9927|4,10024|5) - make the pattern start from column 7 to column 4, much easier to hit.

LV.8
=====
01:11:185 (71185|2) - remove this one
posted
[LV8]
HP 6→5
01:11:959 (71959|5) - 延长至01:12:346
01:13:895 - 这里开始的几个长条感觉不是很舒服,建议要么改成首尾相接,要么在长条末尾处加note

别的没什么了,这图四个难度基本都一个思路,就是删点note的区别……
posted

ljqandylee wrote:

[LV8]
HP 6→5
01:11:959 (71959|5) - 延长至01:12:346
01:13:895 - 这里开始的几个长条感觉不是很舒服,建议要么改成首尾相接,要么在长条末尾处加note

别的没什么了,这图四个难度基本都一个思路,就是删点note的区别……
曲子本身没那么多变化,这也是没办法的事情._.
posted

woc2006 wrote:

General
=====
Tags/KIAI/hitsound reference: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/69681
OD: Consider OD 8 for LV21 and 28

LV.21
=====
00:32:862 (32862|3,32862|5,33056|4,33056|2,33250|3,33250|1) - double notes?
00:59:959 (59959|4,59959|0,59959|6,59959|2) - maybe remove one note to keep the same as before.


LV.14
=====
00:09:733 (9733|2,9830|3,9927|4,10024|5) - make the pattern start from column 7 to column 4, much easier to hit.

LV.8
=====
01:11:185 (71185|2) - remove this one
谢谢开源哥Mod
posted

Luyuja wrote:

LV28:
00:04:798 - add a note here on 5 or 6
00:26:282 (26282|3) - 移到5吧 这里有个连点的感觉好点
00:26:572 (26572|4) - 这个移动到4 摆在5其实也可以
00:06:153 - 这里有个"滋"的声音,不打算做个条子么
Thx for your mod :)
posted

ExPew wrote:

nothing i can do this map.....actually i no good on mod anime/pop song

dont kudo if doesn't got any help

[LV.8]

00:48:540 (48540|1,48540|4) - move left
00:54:830 (54830|5) - move 4 00:55:024 (55024|5) - move 2
01:15:443 (75443|4,76217|4) - move 4
01:19:701 (79701|6,79798|4,79895|2,79991|0,80088|3,80088|5) - http://puu.sh/3bQPo.png
01:22:217 (82217|5) - the hold should start here 01:22:411

[LV.14]

00:13:120 (13120|6,13217|4,13314|2,13411|0,13508|6) - http://puu.sh/3bR0i.png
01:19:798 (79798|4) - move 1 01:19:895 (79895|6) - move 3


[LV.21]

00:25:895 (25895|1,26088|5,26282|2,26379|4) - too short hold?

[LV.24]

HP8

01:11:959 (71959|0,71959|5,71959|2,71959|6,72153|4,72153|5,72153|6,72153|2,72153|0,72346|4,72346|5,72346|1,72346|0,72346|6) - too many note there try reduce some?
Great mod ,thx :)
posted
其實你可以用Quote把所有帖子連在一起阿...不用分開來放
posted

kanpakyin wrote:

其實你可以用Quote把所有帖子連在一起阿...不用分開來放
好吧,谢谢/.\
posted
Bubbled
posted

woc2006 wrote:

Bubbled
谢谢开源哥 ;)
posted
标题不对吧,您可以看看其他ranked版本的标题有逗号的……

To next BAT: I think the title should be "Utakata, Ai no Mahoroba" since we have two ranked version with that title already

当然你可以找开源哥改了再rebubble
posted

eveless wrote:

标题不对吧,您可以看看其他ranked版本的标题有逗号的……

To next BAT: I think the title should be "Utakata, Ai no Mahoroba" since we have two ranked version with that title already

当然你可以找开源哥改了再rebubble
好的,谢谢~~

fixed
posted
Bubble checking.

[Lv.8]
01:33:200 (93184|4) - snap it to the redline(note对齐红线)

[Lv.14]
00:49:120 (49120|2) - This should be at least double note(one for kick one for the hit-finish)(为啥少了一个?)
01:33:200 (93200|5) - snap it to the redline(对齐红线)

[Lv.21]
00:26:282 - add one kick note

[Lv.28]
Nice
But red line is different from other diffs. You need to fix that
posted

chonicle wrote:

Bubble checking.

[Lv.8]
01:33:200 (93184|4) - snap it to the redline(note对齐红线)

[Lv.14]
00:49:120 (49120|2) - This should be at least double note(one for kick one for the hit-finish)(为啥少了一个?)
01:33:200 (93200|5) - snap it to the redline(对齐红线)

[Lv.21]
00:26:282 - add one kick note

[Lv.28]
Nice
THX,fixed
posted
good job >w<
go ranked :3/
posted
Since there is a inconsistancy in Lv28's red line. I can only rebubble here.

edit: rebub, changed some tags.
posted
not ranked? :<
posted
pretty a long wait

osu! needs more senya~

show more
Please sign in to reply.