forum

[Osu!mania] Use organ to play ? [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
lishaoran
You guys, sorry about my bad english , but my request is " I want to use my organ to play Osu!mania" , it's easy , just who has an organ then connect the organ to PC and then play osu!mania :D ?

What do you guys think :D ? The key which we hit on to play will start at C2 or C3 because the organ has only 5 C (*C1-C5*)
Mithos
Hi lish. Try researching a program called "xpadder". It is used to turn inputs from USB controllers (like the organ/piano) and turn it into key strokes.
Inori
You could use xpadder if its a controller, however, an organ would input midi signals.

I would suggest using GlovePIE to map each midi input to a certain keyboard key.
Topic Starter
lishaoran

Mithost wrote:

Hi lish. Try researching a program called "xpadder". It is used to turn inputs from USB controllers (like the organ/piano) and turn it into key strokes.
thank man ! you are very nice to support to me soon , it's 3am on my country :)) ahhaha......and thank you anyway about "xpadder" i will try , if it doesn't work, i will repost again for help :)
Topic Starter
lishaoran

Inori wrote:

You could use xpadder if its a controller, however, an organ would input midi signals.

I would suggest using GlovePIE to map each midi input to a certain keyboard key.

thanks, i will try to use both ^^"
jemhuntr
duplicate. too lazy to search
James2250

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

duplicate. too lazy to search
t/100882/ Going to say this is close enough and might as well stay in 1 request.

(There are external programs listed there as well if you are looking for more choices).